Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Husband Didn’t Die, But Sleeping, Says Pastor Adeboye’s Late Son's Widow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Husband Didn’t Die, But Sleeping, Says Pastor Adeboye’s Late Son's Widow (160 Views)

You Shall Not Die But Live / "Water Baptism Is A Useless Practice" Says Pastor Abel Damina / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Didn’t Die, But Sleeping, Says Pastor Adeboye’s Late Son's Widow by MckenzieSkyBlog: 11:56pm On May 11, 2021
Widow of the late son of Pastor Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Dare Temilade, has said that her husband did not die but only slept.

Mrs Adeboye poured out her heart yesterday during an “Evening of worship and tribute” service held in honour of her late husband at RCCG House of Favour, Redemption Camp, Kilometre 64 – 48, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State.

Dare passed on in his sleep last week Tuesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he's based. He was 42 years old.

The service was attended by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo; his wife, Pastor Dolapo; former Ogun and Ondo states governors Otunba Gbenga Daniel and Dr Olusegun Mimiko; wife of former Imo State Governor Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha and Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) President Bishop Wale Oke, among others.

The Pastor-in-Charge of Lagos Region 35 (LP35), Pastor Bisi Akande, presided over the service.

Speaking during the service, Mrs Adeboye said;

“I do not mourn him at all. I weep because he left me. He slept, he did not die. My husband said, ‘if I die today, I know I am fulfilled. I’ve done what...READ MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Tempted At The Wilderness / What Happens After Rapture: The Great Tribulation / Jesus Christ Our Living Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.