Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) (38562 Views)

Omg..jaruma And Omoshola Fights Over A SUGAR Daddy In Dubai / Bbnaija Seyi Awolowo And Omoshola Visit The Youngest Democracy Youth Inflencer / Simi And Adekunle Gold Honeymoon In Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Starzo: 10:37am On May 12, 2021
oloshun:

You mean with just under $1000? She is that xheap? Why she come dey make noise about? Shior!
so 400k just to insert ur dick inside one bottomless pit for some few minutes cheap abi??...

You are one of the problems we have in this country

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Many of you have no idea mercy is an olosho...

If you need her send me a pm, I can love-vendor her for you here in lekki.just have around 400k in your wallet

She has pass 400k level o grin grin grin
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Meto1234(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2021
Akamariner:
Where is this heaven located?
Everyone seems conscious of it except me.
Maybe it's because i live in the oceans
Read Revelation 11 vs 12
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by DAMN99: 10:46am On May 12, 2021
If you get money flenjo oo. No allow hypocrisy make you dey shout vanity crew up and down.
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by DAMN99: 10:48am On May 12, 2021
I don miss omashola my cartel
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Abagworo(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2021
Curious345:

If you need her send me a pm, I can love-vendor her for you here in lekki.just have around 400k in your wallet

400k to do what? Even free I can't need her for that but I can be friends and do business with her. That bag of silicon disgusts me
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 12, 2021
Meto1234:
Read Revelation 11 vs 12
What's that?
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Phcmayor(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2021
Nigerian youths are lazy indeed
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 12, 2021
Abagworo:

400k to do what? Even free I can't need her for that but I can be friends and do business with her. That bag of silicon disgusts me

Abagworo my man doesn't fancy artificial grin grin grin grin
Please easy on her na hustle she dey hustle
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2021
saphiere:
Heavenly race is not by holy holy o. Go and ask the thief on the cross.

Righteousness2 probably doesn't know self-righteous individuals like him will not make heaven. There are many verses in bible that speaks about people like him.

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by kinzation(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2021
Pray for me embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm tempted by those three
Righteousness2:

Over to me for what?
What do I do with it?
The devil has deceived humanity with 3 major tricks!
• What to Eat
• What to Drink
• How to Gratify the Flesh.

If you don't succumb to these tricks, then you are Confidently on the path of Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by ibolord(m): 11:11am On May 12, 2021
Lol, I swear. The ass don reduce gan

HUSTLER001:
Have you noticed that since the end of BBA Aunty's ass has been missing
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
Pray for me embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm tempted by those three

In the Name of JESUS, I break the yoke of the crave of Worldliness , lust, Evil vices and iniquity in your life. Let an unquenchable Appetite for JESUS, Righteousness, Holiness, Purity and Godliness come on you in JESUS Name

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Juicer117: 11:18am On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

Over to me for what?
What do I do with it?
• What to Eat
• What to Drink

If you don't succumb to these tricks, then you are Confidently on the path of Heaven.
how do you know that what you're saying is the truth??
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2021
saphiere:
How is this supposed to be news on a Wednesday morning?

you no reason say the Mod like the nyash ? grin grin grin
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by seyz91(m): 11:32am On May 12, 2021
thats 400k just because of her fake yansh shocked

God forbi, with that Amount, i go Bleep different naija Olosho with same pussy for TWO MONTHS AND THREE WEEKS STRAIGHT, different pussy for each days

so what tha Bleep
Curious345:

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by seyz91(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2021
i wonder oo
Oblongata:
Nigeria is on fire! I can’t even travel by road to common Abuja from Lagos again! Bandits everywhere! Chicken price done go up, coke money done rise, ordinary garri sef done cast. Yet na this yeye post they make front page! It is well o
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Curious345: 11:37am On May 12, 2021
seyz91:
thats 400k just because of her fake yansh shocked

God forbi, with that Amount, i go Bleep different naija Olosho with same pussy for TWO MONTHS AND THREE WEEKS STRAIGHT, different pussy for each days

so what tha Bleep
Well if you see her face to face ,you may be tempted to even spend more .. this one na mouth you dey make
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by tahyorfrosh: 11:39am On May 12, 2021
seyz91:
i wonder oo

God help Nigeria.
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Femeto: 11:42am On May 12, 2021
Bills on mercy.
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by seyz91(m): 11:42am On May 12, 2021
God forbid, i spit

wey over fine girls plenty for street, abi make i carry you go quilox make you go see plenty fine vagina people, na because mercy get chance ride on a connected dick na why she blow enter bbnaija na
Curious345:
Well if you see her face to face ,you may be tempted to even spend more .. this one na mouth you dey make
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:53am On May 12, 2021
saphiere:
How is this supposed to be news on a Wednesday morning?
And yet u brought out time to post future is female
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Blakpot: 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
Razy75g:
I love how those Palestinian Muslims are being humbled. Lol

If they weren't humble in the first place, the zionoist jews was wouldn't have oppressed them so easily.

I don't understand how people celebrate the sufferings of others.
U think the jews give a shiit about Africans? Go and see how they force African women into sterilization programmes.
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by kinzation(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

In the Name of JESUS, I break the yoke of the crave of Worldliness , lust, Evil vices and iniquity in your life. Let an unquenchable Appetite for JESUS, Righteousness, Holiness, Purity and Godliness come on you in JESUS Name
Amen grin grin

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by saphiere(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
And yet u brought out time to post future is female
Cry me a river
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by imoowo(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2021
Thank you child of light for educating children of darkness.

Over to me for what?
What do I do with it?
• What to Eat
• What to Drink

[/quote]
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by saphiere(f): 1:56pm On May 12, 2021
Meto1234:

Don't forget only 1 among the thiefs make it to heaven just because he accept that he is a sinner
Was he doing holy holy? Or was he accepting that he is faulty?
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by saphiere(f): 1:57pm On May 12, 2021
piyoo91:
So we should live ungodly life here on earth ba? I use to think u are intelligent but it is clear that ur brain is empty... Wawiya ka wai
The battle is not for the mighty. God shows mercy to whoever
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by nairalandMan: 3:11pm On May 12, 2021
Curious345:
Yep
Send me your email address
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Curious345: 3:14pm On May 12, 2021
nairalandMan:

Send me your email address
dederrik@yandex.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / BBNaija: Peter Okoye Supports Tacha / Tboss Rocks Bikini In Sexy Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.