Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Education On Gas Cylinder Covers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Education On Gas Cylinder Covers (210 Views)

See The Big Human Gas Cylinder Sold For 45k (photo) / My Experience Using Gas Cylinder Covers (pictures) / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education On Gas Cylinder Covers by miatech: 12:29am On May 12, 2021
Many people have come across gas cylinder covers and they're of the opinion that these covers are not necessary. I've even come across those who think after they purchase my gas cylinder covers, it will make the gas last longer, still some are against it saying the gas will get hot and explode!!!!

Here's a little enlightenment if you may!

The gas cylinder covers produced by Miatech Innovations Nigeria is an excellent innovation that protects your gas cylinders from the weather. It is similar to the phone pouch you buy which ensures that your phone will be protected from dust, scratches and corrosive sweat emanating from the very palm of your hand that holds them..

Gas Cylinders need protection from Sun, Moist and Rain to avoid quick aging, rust and eventual leaks which may lead to gas explosion! NOW YOU SEE THE POINT!!!

As for heating up and exploding, that is not true.

For your gas (propane and partially methane) to explode, it has to be heated up to about 470°C . How on Earth can temperatures during the day be as high as that. Remember that the water in your kettle that boils does so at 100°c talk more of over 400°C!!!

I hope you're convinced on purchasing Miatech's Innovation...

You may drop your contact and I'll reach you personally.

Re: Education On Gas Cylinder Covers by miatech: 12:37am On May 12, 2021
Some others here

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Blockage: The Fate Of Users Without An FB Account. / What Was Your Weird Experience With A Client/customer / CBN Governor Godwin Assured Nigeria Citizen That Cryptocurrency Will Be 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.