Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online (639 Views)

Make 100 Dollars Online Graphic Designers And Content Writing / How To Earn In Dollars Online / Affiliate Marketing - Why You Must Tap Into This Billion Dollars Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online by ogjames: 1:48am On May 12, 2021
I've been online for a while, I trade forex and also am into some other investments.
My mentor who is a multi millionaire introduced me to an online investment 2 months ago with I think I should share it with as many that can try it out here because I know that many of us are here to make money like myself.
There is this registered UK based company that deals with mining of cryptocurrency and other investments.
And you should know that before you can register a company in the UK you have to go through a lot...you can check it out online.
They accept crypto currency like Ethe, Bitcoin, Litecoin, doge coin and perfect money, which they will rate of dollar values
They offer different packages which come with different percentages.
For instance, if you invest say $10, you will be given 2% of that $10 daily for 90 days which will be $18 at the end of 90 days, the $18 comprises of your capital and the profit.
The company if genuine and they have been paying for 10 months now, I will drop the name of the site and those of us that know the genuiness of a registered company can check it out.
Also you can read about them on Google, YouTube and wherever you want.
Their withdrawal is instant, as you withdraw your percentage daily into your cryptocurrency wallet.
This is not a scam as some people will assume, just go ahead and check it out and that is when you will know how genueing it is.
This is a golden opportunity for as many of us that want to make money online...please check it out and drop your comments...
https://www.watermine.io/?ref=Sirjay

Re: A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online by lathrowinger: 2:29am On May 12, 2021
Send your link, wants to register
Re: A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online by OmoMummy2: 7:52am On May 12, 2021
How do deposit the investment fund into watermine and how do you convert your bitcoins to raw cash back into your account
Re: A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online by Prince196(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2021
Just registered.
How do I deposit
Re: A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online by mejai(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2021
Am interested... How do I go about this?
Re: A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online by cj1900: 2:34am On Jun 05, 2021
Just passing

1 Like

Re: A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online by newlinecomm(m): 2:53am On Jun 05, 2021
Whats their ROI. Does it have insurance coverage
Re: A Golden Opportunity To Earn Dollars Online by SavageResponse(m): 1:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
ogjames:
I've been online for a while, I trade forex and also am into some other investments.
My mentor who is a multi millionaire introduced me to an online investment 2 months ago with I think I should share it with as many that can try it out here because I know that many of us are here to make money like myself.
There is this registered UK based company that deals with mining of cryptocurrency and other investments.
And you should know that before you can register a company in the UK you have to go through a lot...you can check it out online.
They accept crypto currency like Ethe, Bitcoin, Litecoin, doge coin and perfect money, which they will rate of dollar values
They offer different packages which come with different percentages.
For instance, if you invest say $10, you will be given 2% of that $10 daily for 90 days which will be $18 at the end of 90 days, the $18 comprises of your capital and the profit.
The company if genuine and they have been paying for 10 months now, I will drop the name of the site and those of us that know the genuiness of a registered company can check it out.
Also you can read about them on Google, YouTube and wherever you want.
Their withdrawal is instant, as you withdraw your percentage daily into your cryptocurrency wallet.
This is not a scam as some people will assume, just go ahead and check it out and that is when you will know how genueing it is.
This is a golden opportunity for as many of us that want to make money online...please check it out and drop your comments...
https://www.watermine.io/?ref=Sirjay

Registering a business name in the U.K is the same thing as registering a business name in Nigera, you only need to submit a list of specified documents. There's nothing spectacular there!

The only reason why these types of companies encourage their clients to bring referrals is so that they can sustain the Ponzi Scheme which is what it it!

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Save Money, Even In Hard Times / Royal Q Makes Its Way Into Abuja! / This App keep Paying Cash To My Bank Account Without Any Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.