Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover (32291 Views)

Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne / Lil Wayne Buys Diamond ‘SATAN’ CHAIN.. To Celebrate The Carter 5! / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by heniford2: 11:58am On May 12, 2021
Dax all time all day dude is fire��
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by TruthHurts1(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2021
Dis ones olosho radar has started bleeping.

Beckysexy:
Who is he ? BTW, he's cute. embarassed

Yh I think so.
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Kaiser20: 12:01pm On May 12, 2021
Range Rover way yahoo boyz from Ibadan and Lagos day buy without making NOISES about it
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by temi1290: 12:01pm On May 12, 2021
Never knew the dude is Nigerian,his style of rap dey always burst my brain.
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by AleAirHub(m): 12:01pm On May 12, 2021
The pan on the gas cylinder will tell you where that picture was shot. cheesy cheesy
NiklauseFred:
In the last picture what was his location?
Na nigeria?
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by seyz91(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2021
na naija simple, which one be its lagos undecided

dem write lagos for the background undecided
wale377:

Yeahh that’s Lagos
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Seun360(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2021
Ok, na em sing I dunno, I dunno, when they ask in the interview room, I dunno.

2 Likes

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2021
His songs r dope
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 12, 2021
Heard he had beef with em OFB boys thats em headie one
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Ruthymoon(f): 12:08pm On May 12, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by computer0810(m): 12:08pm On May 12, 2021
ominilongest:
Stormzy
Kwasi Arthur
Yaw tog
Tion Wayne
Nasty
Hot rappers wey mi and vec suppose link up with give us better rap song with Catchy vibez and better rap Beat Na lie
Dem dey form boss
Bosses wey dey fight for Headies and city people award with lame lyrics..sh*******t!

Aside stormzy.......remove Nasty C coz he respect MI alone
All others r up coming where MI dey.....don't be deceived by ur thought
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Asapchris(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2021
Onyi22:
Awwww so cute, she deserve more.
Although I don't like the colour
why do you need to like the colour and beside he didn’t bought it for you na
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by lexy2014: 12:19pm On May 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Nicely Gesture

SeniorWriter, this ur English correct so?
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Seniorwriter(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2021
lexy2014:

SeniorWriter, this ur English correct so?

Find out
lexy2014:

Asking u d question I asked u is part of "finding out". But with all ur ability to read and comprehend, u couldn't answer d simple question:

"SeniorWriter, this ur English correct so?" Simple yes or no
I penned down a phrase and you are not down with it or you don't comprehend it that's why I urged you to "find out".
I'm not the Dictionary or Grammerly.

lexy2014:

Asking u d question I asked u is part of "finding out". But with all ur ability to read and comprehend, u couldn't answer d simple question:

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower.
You Lack It!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by kingxsamz(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2021
English girl named Fiona. grin Bad girl named Abiola.
Imagine not being able to pronounce Abiola correctly. grin
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Pyhonist: 12:28pm On May 12, 2021
Nice one Bro...some flat headed miscreants in this hell of a country would rather used their mothers for money ritual because they want to f*ck Fiona and Adeola. grin grin grin
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by lexy2014: 12:28pm On May 12, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Find out

Deep Quote
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower

@Seniorwriter

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Stewart883(m): 12:34pm On May 12, 2021
Nice
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:40pm On May 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na nigeria?
AJEGUNLE
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by labski(f): 12:42pm On May 12, 2021
Wow!!! More win IJN
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2021
ominilongest:
Stormzy
Kwasi Arthur
Yaw tog
Tion Wayne
Nasty
Hot rappers wey mi and vec suppose link up with give us better rap song with Catchy vibez and better rap Beat Na lie
Dem dey form boss
Bosses wey dey fight for Headies and city people award with lame lyrics..sh*******t!

You no add Bugzy Malone.
No mind the African Rapper Number One and him Crown Of Clay ally...
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by ominilongest(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2021
computer0810:

Aside stormzy.......remove Nasty C coz he respect MI alone
All others r up coming where MI dey.....don't be deceived by ur thought
U dey cap...
Respect respect and e no fit ft any American rappers,we are tired of his crap amigo
Make e up his game, compare Kings of clay to yaw tog's Sore, not remix o
Na disrespect if I dey compare remix,cos kwasi Arthur verse alone go finish the full track.of Ur so called best rappers
Those guys dey spit fire,even the beat go make u dey groove to am,d dance steps,d gang sign,the flows,d word plays ,u go dey get joy...
Upcoming wey dey deliver pass em boss
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by tiswell(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
e nor geh papa?
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by ominilongest(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

You no add Bugzy Malone.
No mind the African Rapper Number One and him Crown Of Clay ally...
I swear...the speed wey I dey take next am pass flash
Na that kind rap dey enter international market?I break

1 Like

Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Henrick007: 12:49pm On May 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na nigeria?
you suppose know the answer already now, see as dey bend generator for back
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by afrika(f): 12:49pm On May 12, 2021
wale377:
British- Nigerian Artiste Dennis Junior Odunwo Aka Tion Wayne just got his mother A Range Rover evoque to celebrate the success of his Song BODY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gab6jE7dqM

Tion Wayne recently released a song called BODY and also did a REMIX and here is the stats that of the song
Sold 71k this Week
#1 in England official charts ��
#1 in Ireland Official charts ��
#3 in Australia’s official charts ��
First Drill record to top the charts
#15th most streamed song in the world
#1 Spotify, Apple, YouTube, TikTok, Amazon

Nice one.
Hardwork, good result.

But u just bought a family car for the house.
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na nigeria?
no na 1 street like that for British, I Know the place self
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Geeman2006: 12:59pm On May 12, 2021
NiklauseFred:
Na nigeria?

See Generator in the pic. Must be Nigeria
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by Lexusgs430: 12:59pm On May 12, 2021
Nah tracker remain...... One of the most stolen vehicles in the UK.........
Re: Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover by ruffDiamond: 1:02pm On May 12, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Good one!
But papa dem nor dey collect?

papa ke,?many papas are utterly useless too just like many mamas but mama dey go extra mile,na only dey worry over her kid ,long after the useless papa don't either disappear or kick the damn bucket!,if no for my mum,I for no fit type even this.. meaning I for no go school at all!..if I ever hit money,I'll take damn good care of my mum for sure!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) / Adams Afegbai Is Dead: Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 After Suffering Burns / Babatunde Adu: Tmoneyadu Jailed In The U.K For Laundering Nearly £1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.