Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) (37705 Views)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Angrygoat: 3:53pm On May 12, 2021
Did he say in Jesus name or Allah's name
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Globad(f): 3:56pm On May 12, 2021
Angrygoat:
Did he say in Jesus name or Allah's name

It doesn't matter nah

Let's make this life easier
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2021
The most accommodating and hospitable tribe in Nigeria are the Hausas, it's the religion they held so tightly that's making it difficult for them to cohabit this days.
I've studied the three major tribes in Nigeria and discovered that the Hausa man always stands on the tenets of his faith while the Yorùbá man doesn't take faith as anything apart from means to an end.
Let's not deceive ourselves, in the absence of religion Hausas are kind people! undecided

dmltoyin:

Trash....Islam never propagates violence. Islam teaches peaceful coexistence. Hausas aren't prophets. They are not a picture of what Islam looks like. They are not the SI unit of Islam. Thanks
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by kinzation(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2021
Please where is Slawormir

#pleasefindslawormir
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2021
no mind op

e just dey show hinsef ni, be like op dey stressed

make i arrange two Olosho for am to relief hin stress grin
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
did you ave to repeat the wordings just to have longer text?
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by northvietnam(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2021
Kaybee7000:

OLORIBURUKU NI O

Say that to your parents , I don’t need it
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2021
Do you believe that Jesus is God? John 1:1 undecided
Do you pray in his name?
Because the Bible says there's no other name given amongst men through which we must be saved except the name of Jesus! Act 4:10-12
It's not to be taken as a dispute but let's set matters straight, if you don't believe these things then it means you and those who believe aren't worshipers of the same God.
Simple as ABC! undecided

Never4getU:

To which name does the Christians prays? Do you find the God of the Muslims different to that of a Christian man?
People like u are a different specie of human.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by tit(f): 4:05pm On May 12, 2021
Good.
Adeboye needs it

1 Like

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by cetar: 4:05pm On May 12, 2021
Daestro:

Just as Saudi Arabia does not recognise Nigerian Muslims as real Muslims?

Saudi's discriminate against anyone who is not Khaleeji (From the Arabian peninsula)

They look down on Pakistani's, Indians, Bangladeshi's, Africans etc. The only people they kinda like are White western Europeans (when they convert to Islam of course cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by IYANGBALI: 4:05pm On May 12, 2021
That MURIC idiot won’t like this
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by nwosu1982: 4:05pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by thorpido(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2021
Empiree:
don't bring bororo into this. Yoruba Christians did the oppose. They do not pray for Muslims. Rather they pray for destruction and confusion amongst Muslims in their 1994's 69 prayer points headed by RCCG and Deeper Life. But here we seen Muslim prayed for you clowns. So this is not about bororo. Don't shift goalpost. This is about you Christian intolerance.

Your 1994 manifesto said it all. It calls for death and destruction of Muslims in Nigeria. I will never see Yoruba christians as family. It was the same Adeboyea and co that led RCCG those days and reigned their evil "prayers" of destruction and deaths on Muslims. You can not escape this. We have documented proof which means Nigeria Christians are intolerant and violent people.

I am not sorry to say that this unfortunate demise of Adeboye's son was payback for his evil scheme at Ebute Meta in 1994. But I acknowledged his son's time was up and was not related. If you want proof of Christian Association Of NIGERIA's 69 prayer points, check my profile.

The main christian bodies in CAN those days were RCCG and Deeper Life.
You always look for every opportunity to show bile.It will be so easy to recruit you into ISWAP.
Just cool down.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by cetar: 4:11pm On May 12, 2021
dmltoyin:
Trash....Islam never propagates violence. Islam teaches peaceful coexistence. Hausas aren't prophets. They are not a picture of what Islam looks like. They are not the SI unit of Islam. Thanks

Why do you guys keep lying to yourself and others have you bothered to study the life of your prophet?
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by DCatt: 4:12pm On May 12, 2021
Yoruba religions are one, Nigerians are trying to seep their intolerance into Yorubaland but we will keep pushing back.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by thorpido(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2021
ModestGal:
This is normal among Muslims that I grew up with. We pray daily for others, especially pregnant women in labour, we never missed them in prayers. But due to some unfortunate Muslims, they think Muslims are hostile. No, we are not, in fact, I grew up witnessing more hostility from the Christian folks.

Having attended a Catholic Christian secondary school, I face discrimination
and bias every blessed day. I was hated by the Catholic sisters just because of my faith, I was usually an object of mockery, but yet, I do not hold any grudge against Christians, because I wouldn't judge the behaviour of thousands of people by the attributes of just two people. Nah
Good thing you hold no grudges and understand it's the actions of some individuals.
Christians in heavily dominated Muslim institutions face the same thing you faced.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by colestephan86: 4:18pm On May 12, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

ode u sabi me before?
Even from your name , one can easily tell you are a very confused person and filled it complaints.
Djsjx...
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 4:19pm On May 12, 2021
thorpido:
You always look for every opportunity to show bile.It will be so easy to recruit you into ISWAP.
Just cool down.
we will not stop exposing your evil past until many more Nigerians read your evil manifesto....well documented by you. You have different evil plans for Muslims and Islam whilst Muslims have good intentions toward you.

Recent Ilorin hijab saga was another proof of your hatred for Islam and Muslims. So we must educate our muslim people about your evil plot. You guys are terrorists
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by DeSepiero(m): 4:21pm On May 12, 2021
Nwachi22:
Nice

Price?
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by thorpido(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2021
Empiree:
we will not stop exposing your evil past until many more Nigerians read your evil manifesto....well documented by you. You have different evil plans for Muslims and Islam whilst Muslims have good intentions toward you.

Recent Ilorin hijab saga was another proof of your hatred for Islam and Muslims. So we must educate our muslim people about your evil plot. You guys are terrorists
What are you talk about? Stop ranting and acting like a terrorist.
This is a thread where an Islamic sheikh just prayed for a non-muslim but the bile in you won't let you see good.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 12, 2021
colestephan86:

Even from your name , one can easily tell you are a very confused person and filled it complaints.
Djsjx...

you are the one who is confused. there is nothing wrong with the moniker.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Stae(f): 4:24pm On May 12, 2021
northvietnam:
grin

This man needs to be stoned to death , why is he praying for an Unbeliever like Adeboye(not the biblical unbeliever Ooooo.... the Allahu Akbar Unbeliever).

Daddy Adeboye is an unbeliever and should be Killed to appease Allah

Danm! Words literally fail me..... Eleriibu
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Bigdik70inch2(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2021
ModestGal:
This is normal among Muslims that I grew up with. We pray daily for others, especially pregnant women in labour, we never missed them in prayers. But due to some unfortunate Muslims, they think Muslims are hostile. No, we are not, in fact, I grew up witnessing more hostility from the Christian folks.

Having attended a Catholic Christian secondary school, I face discrimination and bias every blessed day. I was hated by the Catholic sisters just because of my faith, I was usually an object of mockery, but yet, I do not hold any grudge against Christians, because I wouldn't judge the behaviour of thousands of people by the attributes of just two people. Nah

u probably deserved every thing
What stopped u from attending AUD school where u have yo fellow Muslim faithfuls around??

Stop forming victim.......same way minority Christians r discriminated everyday in the north by yo fellow Muslims

Or......
Do u expect them to bend the school rules and regulations/doctrine cos they have u as Muslim amidst them??
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Femeto: 4:35pm On May 12, 2021
Faruq is an educated Sheik with lots of knowledge of the two religion. So I am not surprised.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 4:37pm On May 12, 2021
thorpido:
What are you talk about? Stop ranting and acting like a terrorist.
This is a thread where an Islamic sheikh just prayed for a non-muslim but the bile in you won't let you see good.
we will continue to expose you people. Don't you see your fellow christian terrorist comments?. I know you people very well. Etekete yin po gaaan ni. You people do not believe in peace
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by tamdun: 4:37pm On May 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The truth of the matter is that the Yorùbás are diplomatic in their approach towards anything they do in life. They are not real Muslims, true Muslims follow the letters as written in the book but a Yorùbá will tell you:

"Tí a bá rán'mo ní'sé erú á fi t'omo jée"

Meaning

"a heartless boss can't influence a virtuous servant"

So even if the book says black the Yorùbás will tell you it's just dark not totally black. Hence they bend the rules to keep their virtues. But after the so called bororos have conquered territories with violence the Yorùbá man will tell you that both the bororo and their victimized converts are his brethren in Islam.
So what's the difference?
You're not in support of terrorism but you approve it's outcome! undecided
Let me tell you a brief story of Ìlorin!
Àfònjá is their warlord who liberated them from the captivity of the Òyó empire, he did so with the help of Haleem (bororo)
Haleem a Muslim detests Àfònjá's form of worship but kept silent until there arose a dispute between the two. Haleem and his men killed àfònjá and today the descendants of àfònjá are practicing the religion of Haleem who killed their forefathers and established a new religion.
But what baffles me is that the Ìlorins still claim they're the descendants of àfònjá (the pagan) and they're joyously practicing the religion of Haleem (the Muslim who killed their forefather)

Can u mention the verse of the Quran that said muslim should hate or kill Christians?
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by thorpido(m): 4:40pm On May 12, 2021
Empiree:
we will continue to expose you people. Don't you see your fellow christian terrorist comments?. I know you people very well. Etekete yin po gaaan ni. You people do not believe in peace
Na you know wetin you dey expose. undecided Do quick and expose Shekau.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 4:41pm On May 12, 2021
thorpido:
Na you know wetin you dey expose. undecided Do quick and expose Shekau.
oh really?. Here you go

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by asaajuomo1(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2021
Peaceful Co-existence among the Yorubas.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Christian's have been praying for Muslims more since time immemorial

Nothing new here, it would have made news if this was coming from core Northern jihad fulani muslim
You mean the same prayer Easterners beg God & thunder to kill or steike PMB?
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2021
Coronabirus:
You mean the same prayer Easterners beg God & thunder to kill or steike PMB?
Buhari is a Terrorist and irredeemable jihadist he can't be prayed for, that doesn't mean Christian's don't pray for this corn tree leaders of jihadists
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by thorpido(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2021
Empiree:
oh really?. Here you go
And this picture means what?
I hope you are intelligent o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada / Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Science Confirms The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.