Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) (37733 Views)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Deji Adeyanju Spotted At The COZA Protest, Composes A Song For Pastor Fatoyinbo / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by RulerIAm(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
allahu akubaru grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 5:21pm On May 12, 2021
thorpido:
And this picture means what?
I hope you are intelligent o
it means your former christian leader who smuggled weapons and money in his jet through South Africa was BH culprit. If you saw Buhari or any Muslim figures with BH leader what would you say?

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by sultry69(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
You'd find that yoruba muslims are very liberal and would rather coexist than make trouble with anyone.

But you see those bororos? Those ones are vile bloodsucking leeches. That's why they hate yoruba muslims for not being as vile as they are.
Those Bororo,Kanuri,Hausa you are talking about were not practising Islam,but terrorism.

I lived in the north precisely Kaduna more than 15yrs,I knew them very well,they were all ethnically violent and bias in nature,but using Islam to cover their wickedness by dishing out what was not in Qur'an and hadith to their violence followers/brethren,they were just hypocrites

During the time of prophet Muhammad(SAW), he had friends of non Muslims,there was a particular non Muslim friend of him that used to visited him always,the man/boy couldn't come to visited the prophet due to illness, and the prophet noticed that he didn't see the man for awhile,that was when he visited the boy/man with his entourage, the parents of the boy/man was very surprised and joyous at thesame time because they didn't imaging they could have a whole prophet visited their non Muslim son,he offered prayer for him.

After his recovery,his parents wholeheartedly told their son to go and accepts Islam from the prophet because of his virtuous. That's the beauty of Islam.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Arsenal26(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2021
Last last we all na one Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by meobizy(f): 5:32pm On May 12, 2021
He’s a fellow in spreading the ministry. This is how the world should work. It’s like Messi and Ronaldo, no problems whatsoever — their fans are a different case.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by thorpido(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2021
Empiree:
it means your former christian leader who smuggled weapons and money in his jet through South Africa was BH culprit. If you saw Buhari or any Muslim figures with BH leader what would you say?
Looking at the pictures you posted,one word will come to the mind of any intelligent person....... reconciliation.

Remember I said I hope you are intelligent.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 5:57pm On May 12, 2021
thorpido:
Looking at the pictures you posted,one word will come to the mind of any intelligent person....... reconciliation.

Remember I said I hope you are intelligent.
ofcourse it was reconciliation. I didn't dispute that. If you followed Mudir Markaz Tafsir this Ramadan he talked about it. That, there are elements amongst the Muslims and Christians that formed alliance and instigated banditry. Shebi the man is now negotiating on behalf of bandits. I didn't see top pastors condemned him. But top Muslim leaders condemned Gumi and bandits. Mudir'murkaz openly spoken against him, Oyedepo and co in his Tafsir and was very commendable for it. You need to go and watch his Tafsir at Murkaz Agege.

BH and bandits are agents of elements amongst crazy muslims like Gumi and some christian religious leaders.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by thorpido(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
Empiree:
ofcourse it was reconciliation. I didn't dispute that. If you followed Mudir Markaz Tafsir this Ramadan he talked about it. That, there are elements amongst the Muslims and Christians that formed alliance and instigated banditry. Shebi the man is now negotiating on behalf of bandits. I didn't see top pastors condemned him. But top Muslim leaders condemned Gumi and bandits. Mudir'murkaz openly spoken against him, Oyedepo and co in his Tafsir and was very commendable for it. You need to go and watch his Tafsir at Murkaz Agege.

BH and bandits are agents of elements amongst crazy muslims like Gumi and some christian religious leaders.
Beautiful!
Where you put sense before when you began ranting? angry
Evil is not about a particular religion but about the elements in them sponsoring evil.
@bold,there is no open evidence of the people listed above sponsoring banditry.The pictures you posted don't show enough proof of association.Gumi on the other hand has however shown proof of association.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by ismodiwa(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:
You'd find that yoruba muslims are very liberal and would rather coexist than make trouble with anyone.

But you see those bororos? Those ones are vile bloodsucking leeches. That's why they hate yoruba muslims for not being as vile as they are.
A Muslim is a Muslim
#the way you have bad muslims is the same way you have horrible christians..
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by darejoshua1(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2021
God bless this Imam.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by darejoshua1(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2021
I love this.
God bless this Imam
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by gift2xl: 6:28pm On May 12, 2021
When your ways pleases the lord, he makes your enemy to be at peace with you.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 6:42pm On May 12, 2021
thorpido:
Beautiful!
Where you put sense before when you began ranting? angry
Evil is not about a particular religion but about the elements in them sponsoring evil.
@bold,there is no open evidence of the people listed above sponsoring banditry.The pictures you posted don't show enough proof of association.Gumi on the other hand has however shown proof of association.
it is you that is lacking understanding. Now you messed up again by saying there is no evidence your pastors are part of the deal. I asked you a very simply question. If you saw Buhari or a Muslim leader like MURIC taking pictures with BH leader, what would you call them?. Just answer sincerely
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MightySparrow: 6:52pm On May 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
To which of the gods and in what name did he prayed? undecided
To Allah(SWT), of course any problem with him showing empathy?
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Oracleforce: 6:54pm On May 12, 2021
Sunday Igbhoro and his ass-lickers in Yoruba Land, over to you...
If a trado-christain in Yoruba Land is cursing a Yoruba christain elder, what cultural value are we now fighting. .....if this is what your oodua represents, then I better disown my tribe and look for a better tribe with a better cultural value system...
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by zuto4u(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2021
Wow! I love this. Let there be genuine religious tolerance and real love among humans. We are all humans first before religion.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On May 12, 2021
Religion supposed to shapen the inner thought of it's adherents, if truly a god walks into a community all those adhering to the rules of that God should prove to be one in thought. There shouldn't be any racial or tribal hindrances if truly that god is powerful!
For instance, Muhammad Buhari is the president Commader in Chief of all the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
When he gives orders as the number one man in the country all the armed forces must unanimously concur to his orders. There shouldn't be anything like this is an Hausa or Ibo or Yorùbá in the army. The same thing applies to issues regarding a god that brings people from different races together as his worshipers.
So tribalism only affects the unity of worshipers belonging to FAKE gods not that of the true God! undecided

Harbey92:

Stop saying what you don’t know . There is differences btw religion and tribe
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 12, 2021
He is definitely not a bloodsucker from the North.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nwachi22(f): 7:01pm On May 12, 2021
DeSepiero:

Price?

Send me a DM.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by softy(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2021
Empiree:
don't bring bororo into this. Yoruba Christians did the oppose. They do not pray for Muslims. Rather they pray for destruction and confusion amongst Muslims in their 1994's 69 prayer points headed by RCCG and Deeper Life. But here we seen Muslim prayed for you clowns. So this is not about bororo. Don't shift goalpost. This is about you Christian intolerance.

Your 1994 manifesto said it all. It calls for death and destruction of Muslims in Nigeria. I will never see Yoruba christians as family. It was the same Adeboyea and co that led RCCG those days and reigned their evil "prayers" of destruction and deaths on Muslims. You can not escape this. We have documented proof which means Nigeria Christians are intolerant and violent people.

I am not sorry to say that this unfortunate demise of Adeboye's son was payback for his evil scheme at Ebute Meta in 1994. But I acknowledged his son's time was up and was not related. If you want proof of Christian Association Of NIGERIA's 69 prayer points, check my profile.

The main christian bodies in CAN those days were RCCG and Deeper Life.

This is a quote against you in year 2020 by someone who intelligently read through you and your insinuations, convictions, gimmicks, tricks, passion, phobia, videos, submissions and allegations, below:

"You are a chronic Hypocrite

You have no single right to advocate for Muslim rights

Leave it for people that respect other religions

Just went through some of your posts and noticed that you keep fighting imaginary wars with Christians

You cant even answer most Muslim questions without first comparing to how same is better than Christianity.

I have worked with and stayed with many Muslims and i still have nothing but absolute respect for how they treat their fellow human beings.

But you Empiree is not a true Muslim

You are the ones causing bad names for Muslims all over the world

You can easily be brainwashed into being a lethal Terrorist if you are not one already.

Have seen few Muslims who I know other Muslims will never be proud of and you Empiree is worse than them.

Wake up"

My own submission is " Pls wake up from the past, and move on, both of the religions are way more than what human brain can easily fathom....... stop fighting for religion, it does not help anyone nor does it improve our life. Fight to have ur own personal life saved"

Once one is totally confused about conviction, such person would be as backward as third world countries-- my 2 cents.

Caveat: This is my final admonition to you, I may not reply you and your opinions if I discover that are u still 'sleep walking'

Thanks.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Empiree: 7:49pm On May 12, 2021
softy:

This is a quote against you in year 2020 by someone who intelligently read through you and your insinuations, convictions, gimmicks, tricks, passion, phobia, videos, submissions and allegations, below:

"You are a chronic Hypocrite

You have no single right to advocate for Muslim rights

Leave it for people that respect other religions

Just went through some of your posts and noticed that you keep fighting imaginary wars with Christians

You cant even answer most Muslim questions without first comparing to how same is better than Christianity.

I have worked with and stayed with many Muslims and i still have nothing but absolute respect for how they treat their fellow human beings.

But you Empi.ree is not a true Muslim

You are the ones causing bad names for Muslims all over the world

You can easily be brainwashed into being a lethal Terrorist if you are not one already.

Have seen few Muslims who I know other Muslims will never be proud of and you Emp.iree is worse than them.

Wake up"

My own submission is " Pls wake up from the past, and move on, both of the religions are way more than what human brain can easily fathom....... stop fighting for religion, it does not help anyone nor does it improve our life. Fight to have ur own personal life saved"

Once one is totally confused about conviction, such person would be as backward as third world countries-- my 2 cents.

Caveat: This is my final admonition to you, I may not reply you and your opinions if I discover that are u still 'sleep walking'

Thanks.
you must be crazy. Did you just tell me to "wake up from the past". Did those Christians leave their past?. You didn't see what happened in Ilorin recently?.. That was just a preamble.. They did that to test Muslim response capacity..I won't be corrected by your submission..I have read wide about Yorùbá christian activities and how they were funded by foreign govts to end Islam in Nigeria btw 1990 to 2000. No way will I relent. Ignorant Muslims can wine and dine with them... That's their problem. You hypocrite. You pretend as if you don't see their comments?.

Here I got another one for you. This is someone asking for CAN evil manifesto. We will keep talking about it until it gets to govt attention in the future. Whether Buhari administration or later presidents. No organizations should be allowed to function for publishing such hateful manifesto in a country with rule of law. CAN must be disbanded or curtailed.

In case you missed it, RCCG headed by Adeboye was one of the leading christian organizations that called for death, destruction and confusion amongst the Muslims in 1994. Iyan Ógún odun, oungbona felifeli.

Before you open your mouth and talk to me kindly research Christian activities in Nigeria, particularly Yorùbá christians. Go and read their books one of them titled

"My case against Allāh" with very disgusting contents. And you opened your mouth here telling me to let the pass go without you recognizing evil they did?.

Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2021
Oh, you're here! cheesy

So after praying to his own God Allah, please in whose name was he praying? Act 4:12 smiley

MightySparrow:

To Allah(SWT), of course any problem with him showing empathy?
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by NwaliE01: 8:05pm On May 12, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
did you have to repeat the wordings just to have longer text?
Don't mind am. Na him type dey suffer students anyhow.
Just imagine,
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
To which of the gods and in what name did he prayed? undecided

Did he pray.

If you use 'did' in a sentence before a verb, that verb must be in present tense, because did is already in past tense.

Maybe sort out your english first before making snarky comments about other people's beliefs
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by thorpido(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2021
Empiree:
it is you that is lacking understanding. Now you messed up again by saying there is no evidence your pastors are part of the deal. I asked you a very simply question. If you saw Buhari or a Muslim leader like MURIC taking pictures with BH leader, what would you call them?. Just answer sincerely
You need to understand how all these issues started.This same Yusuf in the picture you posted started Book Haram as some form of sect agitating for some form of control.At that time it wasn't a violent sect.That is why he was with some people like Asari Dokubo in the picture you posted.Do you know even Obasanjo met with him?
It was later that the military arrested him and killed him that the sect became violent.The Shia's leader El-Zakzaki is in detention now and if anything happens to him,it has the capacity to turn his followers to a violent group.
So people associating with Yusuf then doesn't prove they were organising a violent movement together.

@bold,it is not just by hearsay or pictures.There has to be proof.

To your question,which Boko Haram leader would you be talking about?Yusuf or Shekau?
Yusuf wasn't violent then and if Buhari or any Muslim leader then had taken a picture with him,it wouldn't mean anything sinister.
We need to consider how it all started.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by WorldRichest: 8:32pm On May 12, 2021
northvietnam:
grin

This man needs to be stoned to death , why is he praying for an Unbeliever like Adeboye(not the biblical unbeliever Ooooo.... the Allahu Akbar Unbeliever).

Daddy Adeboye is an unbeliever and should be Killed to appease Allah

This is how generational madness starts which then pass from generation to generation.
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Lovecars501(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2021
northvietnam:
grin

This man needs to be stoned to death , why is he praying for an Unbeliever like Adeboye(not the biblical unbeliever Ooooo.... the Allahu Akbar Unbeliever).

Well if that's how you guys do it, we don't do it that way
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by northvietnam(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2021
WorldRichest:

This is how generational madness starts which then pass from generation to generation.

The madness should be channeled to you that can’t grasp sarcasm
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2021
ÒDÈ!
So it's about language shey? cheesy

WaffenSS:

Did he pray. If you use 'did' in a sentence before a verb, that verb must be in present tense, because did is already in past tense.
Maybe sort out your english first before making snarky comments about other people's beliefs
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Madas1986(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The truth of the matter is that the Yorùbás are diplomatic in their approach towards anything they do in life. They are not real Muslims, true Muslims follow the letters as written in the book but a Yorùbá will tell you:

"Tí a bá rán'mo ní'sé erú á fi t'omo jée"

Meaning

"a heartless boss can't influence a virtuous servant"

So even if the book says black the Yorùbás will tell you it's just dark not totally black. Hence they bend the rules to keep their virtues. But after the so called bororos have conquered territories with violence the Yorùbá man will tell you that both the bororo and their victimized converts are his brethren in Islam.
So what's the difference?
You're not in support of terrorism but you approve it's outcome! undecided
Let me tell you a brief story of Ìlorin!
Àfònjá is their warlord who liberated them from the captivity of the Òyó empire, he did so with the help of Haleem (bororo)
Haleem a Muslim detests Àfònjá's form of worship but kept silent until there arose a dispute between the two. Haleem and his men killed àfònjá and today the descendants of àfònjá are practicing the religion of Haleem who killed their forefathers and established a new religion.
But what baffles me is that the Ìlorins still claim they're the descendants of àfònjá (the pagan) and they're joyously practicing the religion of Haleem (the Muslim who killed their forefather)

if hey pain you get acid water and drink
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Madas1986(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2021
northvietnam:
grin

what will a foolish man who washes his buttock with a tissue paper say if not rubbish
Re: Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Richthekid: 10:03pm On May 12, 2021
Why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Nigeria VS Cameroon – Primate Ayodele Prophesies / Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.