Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) (45016 Views)

Stella Damasus Preaches At A Wedding In Church In US (Photo) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:16pm On May 12, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Nope, doing them in excess is where your sin lies.
This sounds new to me tho, will you like to expansiate.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by YoungRay007: 7:24pm On May 12, 2021
No be juju be this
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Revolva(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:41am On May 14, 2021
Lordgel:
Thank God for her life. Let's pray that her conversion was genuine..
Make she no be like one Gospel Singer that called herself Maheedah
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by LaJoe2: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2021
LaJoe2:
I watched the video, and what I witnessed wasn't preaching. I presume ( because I don't understand Yoruba) she was telling them about Jesus Christ, and that what they were doing wasn't right. I believe she has good intentions and zeal, which I appreciate, but her zeal is without knowledge, for GOD doesn't permit female preachers or evangelists. But there's a place for them to inform unbelievers pointing them to a good true Church or ministry presided by a male pastor, were they can learn and grow in their relationship with CHRIST; just like the woman did by the well in Samaria.

Don't get me wrong, I believe women could be called to be Prophets, but there's no where in the Bible were women were called to preach or teach GOD's word, and evangelism requires preaching and teaching. That's wrong. If she actually did that, she's wrong and should repent before GOD.

I will also like to advice her to go home, seat down under wholesome teaching and grow in knowledge of the doctrines of Christ and His Apostles and to cultivate a lifestyle of habitual prayer, if she's actually serious about following the way of CHRIST: the way of Holiness.

Shalom!��

Now i know better. Women are not called to preach or evangelize. What she did was biblically wrong. I think she doesn't know any better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rema In A Musical Group (Throwback Video, Photos) / Ighalo Visits House He Bought For Widows In Ajegunle (Photos, Video) / Eucharia Anunobi Takes Off Shoes During Ministration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.