Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) (44993 Views)

Stella Damasus Preaches At A Wedding In Church In US (Photo) / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Promismike(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2021
R
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2021
This Shunsuke Nackamura.
LOL.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Emmadoc: 9:14am On May 12, 2021
That girl should get out abeg, chop life finish, come dey use us catch cruise.

She knows her music career is D-E-A-D, and shes trying to cashout on people's gullibility.

She's trying to replicate what Kanye West did.

Pathetic mofo

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by DSC7: 9:15am On May 12, 2021
Spread the Gospel dear.....

The Lord is your Strength......

God over Everything!!!....
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2021
She actually prayed in the Yoruba language.

Even me wey be Yoruba, I no fit pray in the language.

Nice one, Chidinma.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Ouchbabe(f): 9:16am On May 12, 2021
Well done Chidinma. Preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ is a divine mandate given to all believers. But it's better you do it for the sole purpose of soul winning and populating the kingdom of God hence I don't see the need for the camera
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by PaulCyrus01: 9:16am On May 12, 2021
Not in my area...they will see u with bible or just coming back from church and still comman preach to u
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by illicit(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2021
Why is she violating their privacy

Why did they even let her

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by dododawa1: 9:16am On May 12, 2021
I which she visited either SAMBISA or BUHARI maybe their will hear her and change.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by obailala(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2021
Is that preaching or just gisting with friends?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by obi4eze(m): 9:17am On May 12, 2021
I like the fact that she speaks yoruba well. It's a plus for rural evangelism.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by eallstar: 9:19am On May 12, 2021
Nbotee:
So she went preaching at a beer parlour with a camera to record her preaching.... Anyways her bizness
Pls grow up! naija mentality
camera na sin? And so?
Americans & Europeans go anywhere with their camera. Local man!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2021
Preaching no just fit her at all. She should stick to her first calling, which is worldly music. I hate it when a celebrity suddenly start to claim being born again. Like Eucharia Anunobi who is now parading herself as a pastor. It sounds awkward. Imagine Burna Boy or Jim Iyke one day becoming an evangelist. It will sound awkward.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Hezmatosky: 9:20am On May 12, 2021
For in as much as I don't condemn anything about God, but i won't welcome this if it's me. It's not proper atall kiss

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 12, 2021
iampeterben:
Glory to God, so happy for her and happy for me too for God's grace that has been working in me. God has helped me to drastically quit masturbation, I give God all the praise and I pray for more grace.

Congrats. Keep meditating on His word, you won't have room for that anymore. Once again, congrats
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Nuelito: 9:23am On May 12, 2021
Nice one
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Openyamind111(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2021
I no go forgive Flavour except say he fit return the babe to the way she be before they started.. grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by tunjilana: 9:24am On May 12, 2021
Folabifreeman:
*light's Jumbo weed*

This is why Christians will forever annoy me.. people sitted comfy in a bar having a Drink and u decided to be a nosy little bittcch.

Still better than those who bomb and behead
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by McStoic(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2021
Nbotee:
So she went preaching at a beer parlour with a camera to record her preaching.... Anyways her bizness

It's a nice step in the right direction. Do you think it's easy taking such an open step and making open declaration of one's faith?

Many people including me will have been ashamed of what people will say cos they want to be socially woke (God has mercy on me). I thank God and ask for continual divine grace upon her new found life and faith.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 9:25am On May 12, 2021
after she meet flavour nabania the demon she quickly run to Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by idinaija(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2021
Nbotee:
Na beer Palour bad people Dey. LOLZ
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Bigredmachine: 9:26am On May 12, 2021
Hmmmmm is it only me that did not see her face in the video
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 12, 2021
I watched one of her gospel song videos, she was just facing the camera in all her video shots, If she was still in the world, na her back we go dey see throughout grin grin grin That her ass grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 12, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Preaching no just fit her at all. She should stick to her first calling, which is worldly music. I hate it when a celebrity suddenly start to claim being born again. Like Eucharia Anunobi who is now parading herself as a pastor. It sounds awkward. Imagine Burna Boy or Jim Iyke one day becoming an evangelist. It will sound awkward.

Matthew 23:13
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces; for you neither enter yourselves, nor do you allow those who are about to go in to do so.
Jeromejnr:
Hallelujah.

I was also surprised recently to see an actor from the Vampire diaries and the Originals also gave his life to Christ and preaches the gospel intensely.

The Indians are also destroying their idols. The harvest is ripe.

The time is obviously short. The events around the world are on a daily.. escalating. The sign of the Son of man will soon be revealed.

Let he that is righteous be righteous still, let he that is unrighteous be unrighteous.

Delusions of grandeur cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2021
If na me, I swear I go remind her of when she was kissing Flavour, licking his mouth and exchanging saliva with him on National TV.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2021
Has 1 Timothy 2:11-15 been expunged from the Bible?

Women are not allowed to exercise authority over a man but to learn in submission. Women pastors is clearly unscriptural

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by 24kmagic: 9:28am On May 12, 2021
kiss
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2021
I have heard you, deputy Pope.
prekumohtim:

Matthew 23:13
Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, pretenders (hypocrites)! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces; for you neither enter yourselves, nor do you allow those who are about to go in to do so.

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2021
After Chewing Flavour's dick, ohh we will never forget

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by jimter44(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2021
The gospel must preached to all and sundry in Nigeria.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) by yeman05(m): 9:29am On May 12, 2021
Goldberg won’t be too pleased. ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Plays With His Dogs On Christmas Day (Video, Photos) / Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) / Paul Okoye Wishes His Brother Daughter Happy Birthday. Fans Reacts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.