Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Refuse Satans Imaginations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Refuse Satans Imaginations (137 Views)

Sell Your Soul To Me. I Am Satans Representative In Nigeria / Coronavirus: Apostle Joshua Selman In UK, Shocked As Members Refuse To Hold Hand / Choristers Refuse To Attend Member's Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refuse Satans Imaginations by Dangerousboy(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2021
REFUSE SATANS IMAGINATIONS

2Cor.10.5 - Casting down imaginations, and.....bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Some years back, I heard a Pastor narrate how he was about getting married and a thought came from no where saying; what if your intending spouse have an accident and breaks her legs? He said he rejected it in the name of the Lord. That same day, news got to him of how the lady miraculous survived an accident without sustaining any injury.

How does the devil speaks? He speaks through your mind, and gives you thoughts that doesn't line up with God's word. Thoughts of discouragement, making you think your a failure, you wont amount to anything, etc.

He tells you to be unforgiving, bitter, angry, vengeful through your thoughts. And the worst of it he makes it seem as if your the originator of these thoughts.

What do we do then? We cast out Satan's thoughts from our heart's, and speak out God's word to counter and silence his. And this is a continuous process. 1 Peter 5:9
Re: Refuse Satans Imaginations by Dangerousboy(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2021
Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. / The Fullness Of Time / The Initial Physical Evidence Of The HOLY GHOST Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.