Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

FGC Nise: Students Use Maggot-Infested Toilets - Parents Petition Minister - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FGC Nise: Students Use Maggot-Infested Toilets - Parents Petition Minister (29423 Views)

Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: FGC Nise: Students Use Maggot-Infested Toilets - Parents Petition Minister by Kaykay999(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2021
Chaiii my alma mater
That’s my hostel then from js1 to ss3 Niger house
Started with otrofanowei...........every where balance oo,we really enjoyed school.But our toilets are f**ked up,so we throw shot put.
Deboarding for anyone caught practicing Homo and lesbians stuffs sometimes they will expell them.
Re: FGC Nise: Students Use Maggot-Infested Toilets - Parents Petition Minister by Vicky2k(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Howdy, lolz, i guessing you're my senior by some years.
I met the last days of Mr Ekweogu though, it wasn't this bad but he favoured the girls more than us which is understandable, I remember he tried to make sure there wasn't scarcity of water at the girls hostel at our expense.
Mrs Mbanugo took us to the promised land.

Omoh See My Alma Matta O. Graduated 2008 and Mrs. Mbanugo Our Principal back then was one of the best things that happened to us. The Glory Days of Unity Colleges are gone. I wonder what it is that gets better as the Years go by in this Country

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professor Magaji Garba Sentenced To 35 Years In Prison / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / Osun Reverts To 6-3-3-4 Education System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.