Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (68797 Views)

Key Features Of Israel’s Multilayered Air Defence System Revealed / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Mozegee: 9:31pm On May 12, 2021
Shame on u for saying there is no country called isreal. May be You are chronic Muslim who think God's promises to isreal will not be fulfilled. Just listen to this ,even half of the world stand against isreal,they will never be defeated.
FutureSenator:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

Who is the illegal settler? Israel is settling on Palestinian land illegally. There was never any country called Israel. They are attacking palestinians with external support.

Let them get a vibranium dome. It is only matter of time before they are defeated and sent out of Palestine.

You should read the right news bro.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by afamaustin(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2021
Israel and war
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Chienex24(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2021
FutureSenator:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

Who is the illegal settler? Israel is settling on Palestinian land illegally. There was never any country called Israel. They are attacking palestinians with external support.

Let them get a vibranium dome. It is only matter of time before they are defeated and sent out of Palestine.

Your head is definitely not correct!!

Quoted and cancelled a whole page just to type pure out of point!!!

You definitely need a brain!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by palsenator(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2021
FutureSenator:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

Funny you , each year that passes by Israel keeps growing. Even Iran can't just face them . Have you heard the exploits of the mossad and how they crippled the nuclear facilities of Iran and Iraq? Israel was never a nation for real and I think they should make peace instead of these unnecessary killings but if anyone tells you that israel will be defeated by Palestine or her neighbors, tell them it's all joke They have one of the most advanced weapons on the planet now. Plus they have the support of the western nations including others like Australia, New Zealand etc

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Johnboom: 9:34pm On May 12, 2021
KingZaddy:
Na this type of News i dey like ...
Facts and Wonders...

The Isreali military is a tough one and in the mid east they stand tall above others, in Asia China and Japan takes the lead then Israel.

One thing i like about these nations is their silence to the rest of the world, them no dey put mouth for other people matter but if you carry trouble come then you are dead on arrival...

You are wrong. Israel technology is well advanced than China. Have you not read where Israel use Russian aircraft to attack them ?

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by myrrtle(m): 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
FutureSenator:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

even archeological evidence points that Israel and Palestine belongs to Israel, so I don't know where you are getting your false information from. And on being defeated, I don't see anyone defeating them in the next 500 years. If it gets to that, they may decide to use their nuclear weapon, which only them have in the whole of middle east.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by CSTRR: 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
I was reading today on Twitter that Ashkelon is isreali territory today.

The same Ashkelon that King David sang about when king Saul died thousands of years ago.

Tell it not in Gath, proclaim it not in the streets of Ashkelon, lest the daughters of the Philistines be glad, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised rejoice.

1 Samuel 1:20.

The greatest king of Isreal called it a Palestinian territory.
It is now part of Isreal's territory.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:35pm On May 12, 2021
Genesis 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

The land known as Canaan was situated in the territory of the southern Levant, which today encompasses Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, Jordan, and the southern portions of Syria and Lebanon.

Get the truth from the Word of God

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Tcwork: 9:36pm On May 12, 2021
FutureSenator:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

My brotherIsrael is defeating the terrorists. Top Hamas leaders are being dropped like flies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by gaiusolayinka: 9:36pm On May 12, 2021
kiss lipsrsealed Once they carry your money and go all the best oh .

30% weekly, you people should fear God now

Dosu0101:
Have decided to do this Two things to people for FREE! as my payback to my society.

1. For those who wants to Learn FOREX TRADING, I will teach you from scratch to the advance level, and u would eventually earn like a Pilot once you master the skill.

2. For those who wants to invest in Crypto or in the Forex Market, by Automating your money i.e making your money working for you (you would be receiving atleast 30% R.O.I from the investment weekly), I will also GUIDE you on this for FREE! also and your investment would be greatly Profitable.
(Plz note that the minimum investment to start with is $200)

These are the two things I want to give back to my society for FREE!!

My main vision, is to change and improve the financial status of Millions of People and make them lived together in harmony.

Contact me on 081..8511..4221 (WhatsApp) and let's get started.

Shalom!
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2021
Since the iron dome costs that much to activate at every rocket fired by GAZA, The Israelis should just make sure they multiply their reprisals to double the cost. And let the Gaza Islamic fighters feel it the most.

And America be smooshing Israel to get support whenever its needed. Did y'all see the amount of cheese they pledged just to support that defence system??

Well, I don't blame them! They must have seen the book of Joshua 1:5 and come to a conclusion that they cannot subdue isreal to always bow to them like other countries, but to form an alliance. The Alliance between America and Israel, my people, is like Bread and Beans. Nothing can separate it. Just like two lovers..

4 Likes

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 12, 2021
Launched in 2011...
And here in Nigeria we are still battling with ipob, herdmen, bandits, amotekun among others..

There is this guy, TRAVELVLOG or whatever that stays in Israel..
He made me realized we've been brianwased in the name of religion just to milk the gullibles dry..
Don't get me wrong..
There is an almighty God in heaven who answers prayers...
But these pastorprenuers have made up believe so many things that shouldn't be..
You are jobless and you are in the church 24/7 shouting amen to every prayers without working or doing anything? No be wetin you dey do God go bless?
Look at how sophisticated the Israel we look unto in Christianity is,

Africans have been damaged beyond repair

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:38pm On May 12, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
criminal biafrans .. Nigeria is a holy Land....we will deal with biafrans that think they can desecrate holy land of nigeria

Like you have been dealing with Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen bandits abi
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by palsenator(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Never thought I'd see the day a "christian" will be so elated that other human beings are being murdered all in the name of fulfilling a prophecy. I ask you agian, what is the difference between you and Boko Haram?

You can ask this question now? Really .. Show a single post of yours that has condemned the killings of Christians?

No lives should be lost for any cause be religion and it is only a mad man that rejoices at the killings of others. If you want to condemn, please do and stop introducing bigotry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by GloShare(m): 9:39pm On May 12, 2021
FutureSenator:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

They bought the land.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by KingZaddy(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
Johnboom:
You are wrong. Israel technology is well advanced than China. Have you not read where Israel use Russian aircraft to attack them ?
When was that
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by KenModi(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is amazing how Bible Prophecies are Flipping off the pages right in our eyes.
The World of GOD is being Fulfilled live.
Watch out for the Isah 17, Psalm 83, and Ezekil 38 war! Very likely to spring up from this.
The Collation of Nations against Israel will soon show up!
We are the Fig tree Generation!
We are the Generation that witnessed the Rebirth of Israel!
We are the Generation that will see JESUS!
The RAPTURE is upon us! Closer Ever than we imagine.

Thought you said rapture would happen immediately Trump loses the U.S presidential election? You are definitely a joker.

8 Likes

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by GloShare(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Never thought I'd see the day a "christian" will be so elated that other human beings are being murdered all in the name of fulfilling a prophecy. I ask you agian, what is the difference between you and Boko Haram?

It only hurts because Israel is winning.

Have you blamed hamas for shooting rockets where isreali civilians reside?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Chirowman(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2021
Trouble ooo
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by sweetjohn(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2021
FutureSenator:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

And when will be the right time to defeat Isreal cos all my life even many yrs before i was born, Isreal has always won and will ever continue to win. Every year they came up with technology, weapons and innovations. How can you defeat such people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Angelfrost(m): 9:45pm On May 12, 2021
FutureSenator:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

Please, take a nap!

Palestine has never been and will never be a match for Israel.

7 Likes

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2021
Silentinoo:
story plenty Sha
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
hey man
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Niwdog(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2021
FutureSenator:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

Allah Alkuba
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Kessythegeek(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2021
Heyy,

Good Evening, trust you had a great day?
Whenever you see this: just know you can get 10% off on all your orders from jumia when you use this code: APSTYLER.

you're welcome smiley
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by abubkhr: 9:46pm On May 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

He is ignorant of the fact that Palestinians are not 100% Muslims there are many Christians Palestinians also. So he is indirectly celebrating the demise of his fellow Christians as well.
Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by optimistic0001: 9:47pm On May 12, 2021
POINT OF CORRECTION, ONLY FIVE ISREALIS WERE KILLED NOT MORE THAN 30, RATHER MORE THAN 30 PALESTINIAN KILLED, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING ALJEZERA CONSISTENTLY FOR DAYS NOW AND EVEN 5MINS AGO.

We pray both sides deescalate tension, Hamas is always causing problem for Palestinians, now Israel is destroying all their infrastructure and killing innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Clementoons: 9:47pm On May 12, 2021
End time crises.The word of GOD is very clear and straightforward, JESUS had given us the glimpse about what is going to happen. It is happening all over the world today, even in NIGERIA. rumours of war, kidnapping, famine e.t.c If you refuse to accept JESUS Christ today, you will suffer extremely from the hand of the anti-christ. We are in the time of grace now. The time of the gentiles. Make use of your opportunity wisely today. Jesus is the way

Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by angelEmade: 9:47pm On May 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
Launched in 2011...
And here in Nigeria we are still battling with ipob, herdmen, bandits, amotekun among others..

There is this guy, TRAVELVLOG or whatever that stays in Israel..
He made me realized we've been brianwased in the name of religion just to milk the gullibles dry..
Don't get me wrong..
There is an almighty God in heaven who answers prayers...
But these pastorprenuers have made up believe so many things that shouldn't be..
You are jobless and you are in the church 24/7 shouting amen to every prayers without working or doing anything? No be wetin you dey do God go bless?
Look at how sophisticated the Israel we look unto in Christianity is,

Africans have been damaged beyond repair
you know whenever I talk like this people see me as an atheist. I am a Christian a good one but not a gullible one.
God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? by Clementoons: 9:47pm On May 12, 2021
End time crises.The word of GOD is very clear and straightforward, JESUS had given us the glimpse about is going to happen. It is happening all over the world today, even in NIGERIA. If you refuse to accept JESUS Christ today, you will suffer extremely from the hand of the anti-christ. We are in the time of grace, the time of the gentiles now. Make use of your opportunity wisely. Shalom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / David Andahl Who Died Of COVID-19 Wins Election In US / Joe Biden Stumbles Multiple Times As He Boards Air Force One (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.