Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,958 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity (7191 Views)

Eid-el-fitri: FG Declares April 21st, 24th As Public Holidays / Amaechi Celebrates Eid El Fitri (Pictures) / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2021
Unity kill you there animal.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Lordbinsmar: 12:57pm On May 12, 2021
Ogun kill everybody calling for one Zoogeria. angry sad
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by merits(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2021
Forget unity abeg.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by snoopanddre(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2021
After allowing his Fulani people to kill farmers, blocked borders and hijacked anything that has to do with food, feeding and forced Inflation to punish people and u think u are a Muslim? How?. Your govt is worse than Jonathanz govt that was so bad. How are you a Muslim I repeat? You are just a Fulani, that is it.
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by GOTVee: 12:57pm On May 12, 2021
Jack005:
Jihad boy getting ready to insult Christians again.

May the holy spirit forgive you
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by hopexter(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2021
Terrorist calling for unity and solidarity grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by donogaga(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2021
Vivonose:
Is there public holiday on Friday??

I suppose. However, it is very unlikely that it would be granted.

There's no communication to that effect for now.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Trutherme: 12:59pm On May 12, 2021
Unity And Solidarity my abunna. Thunder fire Buhari's kind of Unity And Solidarity.
Sow the seed of discord and anarchy, then call for Unity And Solidarity.
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Mayng01(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2021
Werey
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by 9japride(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2021
Is nepotism and the statement by northerners that Igbos will never be president, is it unity? Smh
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Josywhyte: 1:01pm On May 12, 2021
You're calling for unity when you're the leader of disunity
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by puzzlegate(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2021
fergie0o1:

Garba Shehu
Ah ! Buhari said all these things ?
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by seyz91(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2021
grin
Jack005:
The most useless president ever in the history of the world.
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by gurunlocker: 1:02pm On May 12, 2021
Buhari called for Abi Garba shehu called for?
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by BbqTormentor: 1:02pm On May 12, 2021
Mad man
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 12, 2021
I was half expecting Garba Shehu to sign the message and lo and behold. grin grin grin
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by dragunov: 1:02pm On May 12, 2021
fergie0o1:

Garba Shehu

In order to make this shocking post short and
precise, let me use numerical points. If you
like, agree with me. if you like, keep believing
all the lies the government is feeding you with.
By this time next 2 months, your eyes would
clear.
1. Boko Haram, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen and
a section of the Nigerian Army with the
consent of Buhari and his Cabals are planing
to hand over power to ISFC (Islamic State of
Fulani Caliphate)
2. Boko Haram would strike and sack Abuja in
the next 2 months
3. The game plan is for them to take over Aso
Rock and the seat of power. Then the military
would stylishly surrender to them. And that is
the end game.
4. Nigerian Military is not weak as you think. It
is just that the service chiefs are part of the
ISFC game plan.
5. Boko Haram Fighters are more in number
than the Nigerian troops.
6. Lai Mohammed, Adesina, Osibanjo and
other non core Caliphate members don't know
the evil that will befall them soon as they may
be wiped out.
7. An average member of the Caliphate is
ready to die in the course of this ISFC project.
This is the reason why their scholars are
preaching to them that if bandits kill them,
they(the killed) would go straight to heaven.
They are not afraid of death incuding Buhari.
8. Let's say for instance, Boko Haram bombs
Aso Rock and kills Buhari, Buhari who is
already above 80 years believes that Allah
would reward him for this major sacrifice for
ISFC project.
9. There is strong military presence in the
southern region especially the South east
because that would be the last region to be
conquered by ISFC. That region is always
difficult to conquer. The white colonialists and
Islam did not find it easy there.
10. All southerners should put aside their
differences and take this message seriously.
Whether you are Muslim or Christian, your life
is at risk. Unless you are among the muslims
that belive that you will go to heaven if
bandits (ISFC military) kill you.
11. Mbaka has seen the hand writing in the
wall and has withdrawn. All Southerners
dining with and supporting this government
should do so with a very long spoon because
disaster is coming.
12. Ask your self this question. Have you
seen Atiku, Tambuwal, or Kwankwanso
condeming the activities of Fulani headsmen.
No. Did they condemn Pantami's support and
admiration of Osama Bin Laden? No. Even
Shehu Sani condemned Igboho's actions
against Fulani herdsmen but never
condemned herdsmen's activities in the
south.
13. Even the NIN and sim card linkage is part
of the game plan. They don't need NIN to
catch the bandits or Islamic terrorists because
they know them very well.
14. Save this post and watch out as the
events unfold.

Post and repost to let the whole world know what is coming to happen in Nigeria soon. LET'S WAKEUP FROM OUR DOUBTS B4 IT WILL BE TOO LATE.
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by fredoooooo: 1:03pm On May 12, 2021
God bless Nigeria
God bless you mr President
God bless all the good people of Nigeria
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2021
This is how they deceive the south calling for unity when they don’t have any interest in it abeg make una get out with una unity rubbish
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by candidbabe(f): 1:06pm On May 12, 2021
My father my father, any man or woman that will not allow our dear nation Nigeria to rest, father lay them to rest in Jesus mighty name amen.
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by donprinyo(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2021
Terrorist
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by fitinwell: 1:25pm On May 12, 2021
4ck you and your religion
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by ofiko123(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2021
That is what Nigeria needs presently..
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Yahuza40(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2021
GOTVee:
sad On behalf of we nigerian Christians, I say happy Eid-El-Fitri to our Muslim brothers. May almighty Allah accept your ibadah. We Christians and Muslims are one. No one can divide us. sad
Ameen
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Brushstrokes20: 1:34pm On May 12, 2021
Bullocks for ZOMBIES!
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by lexy2014: 1:38pm On May 12, 2021
fergie0o1:

Garba Shehu

I knew it was Garba Shehu not buhari.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by BruncleZuma: 1:44pm On May 12, 2021
President Garba Shehu has given us our Sallah Message
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by seohubb: 1:49pm On May 12, 2021
Unity in a waec holder presiding over a professor and Nigerians!! Abokis!!!
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Emekus999(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2021
when you have nepotism running in your veins,you want peace..i doubt u mr president.
Re: Eid-El-Fitri: Buhari Calls For Unity And Solidarity by Temptee101(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2021
I didn't read the nonsense. I only scrolled down to see who signed it and I wasn't disappointed.

#DivideNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Slept With Daughter In-law / Top Ten Most Corrupt States In Nigeria: 2011/2014 Ranking / 2019: Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Set To Decamp To APC (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.