Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Tacha Begs Fans Don’t Want To Go Broke, Please Patronize Me – Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Begs Fans Don’t Want To Go Broke, Please Patronize Me – Video (474 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / "Spoil Me With Loyalty"- Bbnaija's Tacha Begs As She Stuns In New Photos / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Begs Fans Don’t Want To Go Broke, Please Patronize Me – Video by Aysup247: 12:46pm On May 12, 2021
Tacha Begs Fans Don’t Want To Go Broke,
Tacha business seems to be feeling the effects of the economy as she took her social media accounts to beg fans to patronize her.
Former BBN housemate Tacha has come to beg fans to patronize her business. The boss lady said she does not want to go broke.

Read Other Tacha’s Story”Naira Marley Doesn’t Have A Crush On Me” – Tacha Reacts

In a post shared on her Instagram feed post with a video of herself reads

“Nigerians I don’t have a sugar daddy please patronize my business I don’t want to go broke.tacha begs”

However, her business seems to be feeling the effects of the economy and Tacha has taken to her social media accounts to beg fans so they can patronize her.
Read full story here ���

https://blendng.com/tacha-begs-fans-dont-want-to-go-broke-please-patronize-me-video/

Re: Tacha Begs Fans Don’t Want To Go Broke, Please Patronize Me – Video by Frales6(f): 12:53pm On May 12, 2021
sell essential commodity and you won't go broke. but if you mean make we buy goods wey we no need just make you no go broke, that one concern you. I no get that kind money to waste.
Re: Tacha Begs Fans Don’t Want To Go Broke, Please Patronize Me – Video by kinzation(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2021
Her pussy dey there as alternative na

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Exposed See Why Faith Mac & Dotun Were Eliminated (video) / Igbos Are The Biggest Spare Parts Dealers In Africa, See Places They Have Explor / Davido Will Be Poisoned - Nigerian Pastor Prophesies (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.