Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex (61133 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide On Facebook Live Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by LightUpWithKemi: 7:50am On May 13, 2021
Stupid reason to die.

Enjoy my exciting videos during this holiday, kindly check my signature.

Happy Eid-el-Fitr to all moslem faithfuls.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2021
grin ;DSOMETHING MORE THAN COVID19
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Tobe4vic: 9:23am On May 13, 2021
You be mumu man....
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by richie240: 10:22am On May 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
Apparently, the girl had told him to wait till after marriage before they can have sex.

Now after marriage, the wife still won't let the man have his way with her.
Abundance of 'free sex' is what drives most men to marriage and that is where they greatly miss the mark.

A man shd nor reduce himself to a level where a woman shd use sex as a leverage to get at him. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Ugandatales: 11:56am On May 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
Apparently, the girl had told him to wait till after marriage before they can have sex.

Now after marriage, the wife still won't let the man have his way with her.

I guess that's what happened. He was now like, na like this I go continue? Better make I kukama kill myself
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Ugandatales: 11:58am On May 13, 2021
yungpowers:
Zimbabwe again? grin grin
Can good news come out of some part of Africa aside wierd and odd sex related stories. Zimbabwe, Kenya, Uganda and their like keep topping the charts of shocking sex related stories angry angry

Stop disrespecting Uganda
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Ugandatales: 12:06pm On May 13, 2021
iExplore:
He must be mentally unstable. No sane man would kill himself because he was denied $3x

Most times, for people who commit suicide, there is always a tipping point...it doesn't mean it is the actual event that was solely responsible for his actions, but it was the straw that broke the camel's back
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Ugandatales: 12:10pm On May 13, 2021
annyz:

That is what happens when you you leave the matured ladies in town begging to be married and go to the village to look for inexperienced girl with the thought that you have gotten new chassis with tight pussy.

You don't expect one 18yr old girl to perform as 25-32yrs old ladies.

Experience comes with age he forgot.

You have a point.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by AngelicBeing: 12:44pm On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
See ehn, E better make person born Thief than to born MUMU.

Only a full grown Efulefu will take his own life because he's been denied of a mere pussy that is so surplus and Free in Zimbabwe.

According to my research, 76.43% of Zimbabwe men have a staggering high libido that is higher than the height of the mountain and this idiot happens to be one of them.

What will he tell his Creator? That he was denied a slice of the pussy that's why he decided to kill himself?

This is a sin against the order of Heaven and may the host of Heavens torment his soul now and forever more.
Hahaha, Lol at may heavens torment his soul, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com wink
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by shugabasbn: 1:18pm On May 13, 2021
Till today, I am still surprised how some people take this single, unrepairable gift of life for granted.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Cooky007(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2021
We read it clockwise not anti-clockwise
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by airminem(f): 3:40pm On May 13, 2021
Whats up with some men and pie?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by Jeremani: 5:51pm On May 13, 2021
Instead of me to kill myself i rather force her make kpokpo arrest me
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2021
yanabasee1:
Why should anyone take his life because of sex?

Something that is very cheap and almost free and sometimes free....

If you marry a woman and she refused you sex....you can easily marry another one that will be giving you sex and by the time she comes to her senses, she will know what to do
SEX WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU LOVE IS NOT SAME WITH SEX WITH A PROSTITUTE.
Re: Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex by DoreJoe(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2021
Thats an Itsekiri adage
PlayMaker14:
Lol, Sir, why do you think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) / 11 Mysterious Deaths In Bonny Island, Rivers State / Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.