Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer (49159 Views)

Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer / Sound Sultan Speaks On Throat Cancer: I Will Tell My True Story Myself / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by Idibambam: 1:20pm On May 12, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer Olanrewaju Fasasi, otherwise known as Sound Sultan's family is currently going through a challenging time as the musician was reportedly diagnosed with throat cancer

“Throat cancer refers cancer that develops in your throat (pharynx) or voice box (larynx).”

The news was first reported by Nigerian news media Sahara Reporters, according to SR, Sound Sultan is somewhere in America where is is receiving treatment in form of chemotherapy.

Sound Sultan has been in the Nigerian music and entertainment for over two decades with several songs and awards to his name.

His last body of work was released in 2020, titled “8th Wondah” with songs like “Faya Faya“, “Ghesomo” off the project.

This news comes as a shock to fans and it also explains the singer’s slow activities on social media. We wish him a speedy recovery.

According to Healthline.com, men are more likely to develop throat cancer than women. It noted that certain lifestyle habits like smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, poor dental hygiene, among other things increase the risk of developing cancer of the throat.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/12/breaking-popular-nigerian-rapper-sound-sultan-diagnosed-throat-cancer

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by kinzation(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2021
Get well soon Naija Ninja

FTC Fourth time today

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by setobaba: 1:24pm On May 12, 2021
Your source or sauce ??

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by marveangel(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2021
I hope this is not true

Based on information gathered it appears to be quite true- very sad

Best Funny Fails Compilation 2021
#tryn to laugh #funny #funny kids#try not to laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSQc_XQfppI

29 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by yanabasee1(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2021
Wetin him the sing weh e go get throat cancer....

Even davido weh him frog voice the give us nanger every time never get throat cancer, na gap teeth Sound sultan come get...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by ramdris(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2021
A truly talented Nigerian... Wishing him a speedy recovery....

280 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by Samsimple(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2021
Cancer is no joke.. I wish you speedy recovery.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by donstan18: 1:33pm On May 12, 2021
I’ve never seen anyone survive throat cancer.

Maybe he’ll be the first.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by Bashnigga(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2021
Wishing you a Swift recovery Naija Ninja

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by raystar96(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:

Even davido weh him frog voice the give us nanger every time never get throat cancer, na gap teeth Sound sultan come get...

not funny bro...no be every thing be Cruise

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by DaddyRochie1642: 2:03pm On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

192 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by SimplyShit: 2:04pm On May 12, 2021
Jeez does he smoke
Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by levaga1084: 2:05pm On May 12, 2021
Bashnigga:
Wishing you a Swift recovery Naija Ninja

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by Fedrick100: 2:51pm On May 12, 2021
Mehn
Does he smoke or is he among the guys that suck pussy

#Getwellsir

10 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by yanabasee1(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga, I am a very foolish person..

Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by alfasexy: 4:07pm On May 12, 2021
Village people at work.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by dalass(f): 4:07pm On May 12, 2021
That huge.

I wish him total.recovery :

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:07pm On May 12, 2021
Sorry bro. I wish you the soonest of recovery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
Effect of P** licking

6 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by Koryc: 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
Wish him Speedy recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by drizslim(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
Get well soon champ

Giving up is a jonsing

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by Danny50: 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
Too much of weed.
Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by Pavore9: 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
yanabasee1:

It is not by what you sang. Even those who are not into music also do get diagnosed of throat cancer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by Angrygoat: 4:09pm On May 12, 2021
I thank God I have stopped smoking packs. I ow do one or two sticks of bohem. More smoking of weed and more ororo. If I too drink beer na 3 bottles max and na sleep with almost 5bags of pure water by 3am. I would be visiting the dentist by next month for my 2nd round of scaling and polishing. Ahhhh fresh. I never knew he smokes . I'm dead sure it's not vape or weed,see wetin shisha don cause. Don't smoke shisha. Instead vape or weed. They won't hear
They just can't do without it.
No time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 12, 2021
cancer?.. shit.. no wonder he wasn't active like that .. I pray everything should be over cus it's not easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by hakeem4(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2021
I remember his song � mathematics.

I hope he gets well

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by money121(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2021
May Allah heal him

9 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer by KINGSCOURT05: 4:10pm On May 12, 2021
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress / Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture / 'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.