Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Boko Haram Demands 28 Million Naira For Release Of 52 Kwapre Community Members I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Demands 28 Million Naira For Release Of 52 Kwapre Community Members I (278 Views)

Boko Haram To Kwapre Adamawa: Pay N28m Or Lose 52 Captives In Our Custody / Boko Haram Attacks Kwapre, Adamawa, Kills 5 People, Kidnaps Many Women / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Demands 28 Million Naira For Release Of 52 Kwapre Community Members I by ashiwaju2010(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2021
Boko Haram Demands 28 Million Naira For Release of 52 Kwapre community Members in Adamawa State

Boko Haram insurgents have demanded a N28m as ransom for the 52 members of Kwapre community in Hong local government in Adamawa State abducted a month ago in a deadly raid.

During the raid, many houses and other properties were destroyed during the attack.

Majority of the abductees were women and children.
Read more
https://www.ashiwaju.org/2021/05/boko-haram-demands-28-million-naira-for.html?m=1

The village Head of Kwapre, Joel Kulaha, urged president Muhammadu Buhari to help rescue the abductees, noting that the villagers were hamstrung by financial constraints: "we have lost almost everything to the attack," he lamented.

He appreciated Governor Umar Fintiri for sending the Speaker of the State Assembly, Hon. Aminu Iya Abbas to condole them.

Read more
https://www.ashiwaju.org/2021/05/boko-haram-demands-28-million-naira-for.html?m=1

They urged Gov Fintiri to do everything possible to secure the release of their relations, saying: "our situation calls for concern and immediate intervention."

Re: Boko Haram Demands 28 Million Naira For Release Of 52 Kwapre Community Members I by Nbote(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2021
Oh there's a 52 we didn't hear about? Now imagine d number of kidnapped victims who have been killed or have bailed demselves from the captors with ransom yet one hopeless Leo goes about every thread masturbating over Igbos and the South East

(1) (Reply)

“chibok Girls Kidnap” Was Planned To Tarnish Jonathan’s Image For Buhari To Win / Why The North Should rule the country For Another 8 Years / Eye Witnesses Say ONLY Two Gunmen Attacked Oji Police Station (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.