Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,902 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) (40021 Views)

Rising Cost Of Cement: We Can’t Own Houses Again - Nigerians Cry Out / How Many Bags Of Cement And Workmanship For 2bedroom Flat / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by extol1(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Staphylococcus post=101632162]

Dangote seems to be your only problem out of all the manufacturers

How much is Ibeto selling in the East? His he selling One Hundred Naira per bag[/quote
yes, i am talking about dangote because he is producing and generating income from kogi state
Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by m140(m): 10:01am On May 13, 2021
Dieuetla:

Where
Sango-ota
Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by Asquare84(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2021
kpompey:
Dangote and other top Nigerians with stake in his biz are curse to Nigeria. His useless cement was rejected in Ghana at #1500. Imagine , importing cement from Ghana at less than 1500 and selling at 2200, 2300 in Nigeria. Buhari led government will say no, they are developing local content and yet we are roaming in poverty and now life is becoming unbearable. My wife gave me a shocker tonight when I was informed a Congo of garri is now #800. The regular price is 120-150.....People should react by regulating price themselves if Government is not responsible. Yoruba natiooon, I support.

If price of foodstuffs are expensive, your rational thinking should tell you that agriculture is the new gold mine in Nigeria
Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by oshonwambada: 10:49am On May 13, 2021
Emyogalanya:
are you a practicing liar or an up coming liar.
lolz
Una mouth no get joy ooo
Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by oshonwambada: 10:50am On May 13, 2021
Akaegwu:
. Keep it. Sale it in 2 to 3 years. Don't you like the 30 million?.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by kpompey: 11:06am On May 13, 2021
Asquare84:

If price of foodstuffs are expensive, your rational thinking should tell you that agriculture is the new gold mine in Nigeria

I laughed in Greek and if I may ask you how many plantations of yam and cassava have you cultivated this year, since your rational mind sees this as the new gold mine. Do we all have to boycott all sectors and concentrate on farming only because of an irresponsible government. How many farmers are in Europe, America and even the middle east (gulf) that they are lavishing in abundance. Mind you, I am not a risk averse person but every profession has its own risk and you must be sure of what you are investing your money on and not a 2-days (1hour) seminar that will turn you to a fish farmer over night. In my own view, when rice are imported from India and Thailand, life is more bearable to Nigerians than buying a sub standard, poor quality product at very high price all in the name of local content.
Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by Luxurydriverng: 1:57pm On May 13, 2021
Na wooden house sure pass now oh
Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by Pedimathias: 4:13pm On May 13, 2021
Here @ Jos, Dangote cement = #3,700
Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by tmanis(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2021
larrypourl:

What's the cost implication of your Solar ?
Need something that can power "40 led tv, home theatre, 2 fans and 5 energy saving bulbs.

NB: Later realised you've addressed it. Thanks. I stay in a 2bed apartment too. Would analyze my power consumption and revert back, but what do think the consumption could be with the electronics mentioned above ?

Hello...

How long would you want to run the above stated loads?
Re: Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) by Homeyfav: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2021
[];l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Building Materials In Nigeria And The Price Qoutes / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. / Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.