Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Won't There Be A Rise In Homosexuality And Lesbianism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Won't There Be A Rise In Homosexuality And Lesbianism? (268 Views)

Nigerians In The US Reject Bishop Ross Because He Believes In Homosexuality / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't There Be A Rise In Homosexuality And Lesbianism? by elated177: 4:21pm On May 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

When many parents have been seeing their children, irrespective of their ages, as some kind of ticket out of whatever financial situations they may find themselves in. Why won't there be a rise in homosexuality and lesbianism? Many parents won't even have the slightest qualm encouraging paedophilia so long as they get that next contract. Chai! Modern day Baal worship!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: Why Won't There Be A Rise In Homosexuality And Lesbianism? by elated177: 12:04pm On May 13, 2021
In most cases the kids are not even conscious of what their wicked parents are using their bodies to do. Their souls are being influenced by their parents through demonic bridges/ties. Chai! Modern Baal worship! YHVH Almighty will continue to judge such parents.
Re: Why Won't There Be A Rise In Homosexuality And Lesbianism? by elated177: 7:35pm On May 27, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Psalm 2: 1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? 2 The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, 3 “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.” 4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. 5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, 6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” 7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.
8 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. 9 You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.” 10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. 12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.  Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Hebrews 1: 5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”? 6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.” 7 In speaking of the angels he says, “He makes his angels spirits, and his servants flames of fire.” 8 But about the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

Who would have thought that Satan could be this frustrated!

Even if Mountain Everest is uprooted and thrown into the Atlantic Ocean, the priests, saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world will never harbour even an iota of doubt as to the detestable, abominable and disgusting nature of the act of homosexuality. We will never approve of it in anyone.

Every saint, priest, servant, witness, messenger or representative of Yahushua the Messiah knows why Satan desperately wants the worldwide acceptance of the aberration called homosexuality.

May the saints, priests, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah all over the world continue to infuriate and frustrate Satan, the demons and their human slaves with their purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(1) (Reply)

The Rosary Drives Out 1500 Demons / If He Is Not Omniscient, Then He Is Not The Creator. / A Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.