Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,236 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

If He Is Not Omniscient, Then He Is Not The Creator. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If He Is Not Omniscient, Then He Is Not The Creator. (269 Views)

Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence / Is God Really Omniscient?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If He Is Not Omniscient, Then He Is Not The Creator. by elated177: 7:16pm On May 18, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, is omniscient.

Isaiah 66: 1 This is what YHVH says: “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be? 2 Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?” declares YHVH. “These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word.

Numbers 27:16 15 Moses said to YHVH, 16 “May YHVH, the God who gives breath to all living things, appoint someone over this community.

Hebrews 12: 9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

Hebrews 4: 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

YHVH Almighty is omniscient. He is not only omniscient, he is omnipresent and omnipotent.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: If He Is Not Omniscient, Then He Is Not The Creator. by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 18, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, is omniscient.

Isaiah 66: 1 This is what YHVH says: “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be? 2 Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?” declares YHVH. “These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word.

Numbers 27:16 15 Moses said to YHVH, 16 “May YHVH, the God who gives breath to all living things, appoint someone over this community.

Hebrews 12: 9 Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live!

Hebrews 4: 13 Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

YHVH Almighty is omniscient. He is not only omniscient, he is omnipresent and omnipotent.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
accepted.
Re: If He Is Not Omniscient, Then He Is Not The Creator. by elated177: 11:28am On May 20, 2021
No worshipper of Satan and the demons is my brother or sister, regardless of his or her tribe or ethnicity.
Re: If He Is Not Omniscient, Then He Is Not The Creator. by elated177: 9:19am On May 26, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris :is The Doctrine Of Soul Tie ,soul Mate Scriptural / Sad Sunday..rev. Stephen Akinola Of Redemption Ministry Is Dead... / Akoko Monarchs AT WAR With T.B Joshua's Family, Insisting On Village Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.