Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please (1543 Views)

DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2021
Goodday nairalanders I'm a final year student of one of the university in south west.I'm in my final semester and things seems to be very difficult for me right now even to eat is becoming a problem not to talk about my final year project.. Pls anybody with any genuine or legitimate means to make money online even if it is #500 per day to hold the body and soul together..I will really appreciate it thanks.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by kinzation(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2021
Yahoo

Na joke o grin grin

Just find skills online via youtube sharpen them and make money by starting WhatsApp online classes
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Jeon(f): 5:14pm On May 12, 2021
give the money to Lollittaa my lollipop hip hop trap.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by kinzation(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2021
Jeon:
give the money to Lollittaa my lollipop hip hop trap.
my guy grin grin

I'm here to torment you grin grin
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Draslo(m): 5:18pm On May 12, 2021
Philip4564:
Goodday nairalanders I'm a final year student of one of the university in south west.I'm in my final semester and things seems to be very difficult for me right now even to eat is becoming a problem not to talk about my final year project.. Pls anybody with any genuine or legitimate means to make money online even if it is #500 per day to hold the body and soul together..I will really appreciate it thanks.
What is your major?
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Bigredmachine: 5:23pm On May 12, 2021
Forex... Go into forex

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Bigredmachine: 5:24pm On May 12, 2021
Philip4564:

On the other hand u might want to try 2 odds rollover everyday
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by kinzation(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:

On the other hand u might want to try 2 odds rollover everyday

Lol
Rollover
From frypan to fire
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by kinzation(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Forex... Go into forex

No even try am
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by tripplephi: 5:29pm On May 12, 2021
Philip4564:

Hello namesake, let me clear your fogginess once and for all.

MAKING MONEY ONLINE TAKES ABOUT THE SAME(IF NOT LONGER) TIME JUST AS OFFLINE BUSINESS.

There is no shortcut ONLINE.....

the RULES that govern offline are same rules that govern online... FIND A SOLUTION PRODUCT, MARKET IT TO THOSE IN NEED OF IT AND YOU WILL GET PAID. That's all for ONLINE BUSINESS....

For ONLINE JOBS, you must be FAST..... I mean very FAST at executing your skills because the competition is GLOBAL, so it will always be HIGH.

So you see, no legit easy way out.... just in case you think working from home is easier, IT IS NOT, I work from home and I have several online shops too.... IT IS NOT EASIER AT ALL.

No one who is truly making money online will leave their money to come and teach you for free.... NO ONE....
So calm down and finish school and go and upgrade your skills, get a physical job that pays, then use online for side gigs or side hustle.... then you will be fine.

iF YOU DO NOT HAVE CONSTANT INTERNET, WITH SURE SPEED and CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY...... pls stop frustrating yourself with looking for online stuff.... just build your offline career and grow till you can afford the online lifestyle.

I am fully in it so I decided to give you my little advice, take it or leave it.

God bless your hustle.

6 Likes

Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2021
Draslo:

What is your major?
I studied philosophy and Religious studies
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2021
tripplephi:

MAKING MONEY ONLINE TAKES ABOUT THE SAME(IF NOT LONGER) TIME JUST AS OFFLINE BUSINESS.

the RULES that govern offline are same rules that govern online... FIND A SOLUTION PRODUCT, MARKET IT TO THOSE IN NEED OF IT AND YOU WILL GET PAID. That's all for ONLINE BUSINESS....

For ONLINE JOBS, you must be FAST..... I mean very FAST at executing your skills because the competition is GLOBAL, so it will always be HIGH.

So you see, no legit easy way out.... just in case you think working from home is easier, IT IS NOT, I work from home and I have several online shops too.... IT IS NOT EASIER AT ALL.

No one who is truly making money online will leave their money to come and teach you for free.... NO ONE....
So calm down and finish school and go and upgrade your skills, get a physical job that pays, then use online for side gigs or side hustle.... then you will be fine.

iF YOU DO NOT HAVE CONSTANT INTERNET, WITH SURE SPEED and CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY...... pls stop frustrating yourself with looking for online stuff.... just build your offline career and grow till you can afford the online lifestyle.

I am fully in it so I decided to give you my little advice, take it or leave it.

God bless your hustle.
Thanks for the advice
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Forex... Go into forex
I don't have funds to start it
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by adg98(f): 5:41pm On May 12, 2021
Do you have any skill?
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Bigredmachine: 5:42pm On May 12, 2021
Philip4564:
I don't have funds to start it

Learn it first, as u are learning open a betting account let me be giving u 2 odds rollover
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2021
Draslo:

What is your major?
I can do anything
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2021
adg98:
Do you have any skill?
not at all
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2021
adg98:
Do you have any skill?
but I'm ready to learn
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by kinzation(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2021
tripplephi:

God bless your hustle.

OP take this advice and witness change
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2021
kinzation:

OP take this advice and witness change
thanks brother

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by kinzation(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2021
You're welcome bro
Philip4564:
thanks brother
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2021
If you get 5k dm me, I go show you how to earn 5h per day, you go use the 5k fund your account
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by SamuelLoch: 8:00pm On May 12, 2021
What skills have you learnt?
If you don't have one, you can start as a middleman for a business you know about while you are earning and learning a skill you'd like to develop...
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by freesoul12: 8:06pm On May 12, 2021
Look for small capital like 15k. Go to Alibaba sign up. Look for trending cheap products within the range of $4 to $5 . Don't buy the product yet.. Download the video of that trending products and pics.. Squeeze out 2k ..Go to facebook and run ads on the video for 2days.. Once u get lots of comments on how they can get the product.. That's when u can order the product cheaply and sell high.. There are other online biz u can do without having skills.. All d best.. If ure need of advise.. Note not mentorship cos i don't have d time.. Watsap 08062402552

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Hotnigerianjobs: 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
Join my WhatsApp 07055812543, let me show you how you can make $100 to $500 dollars monthly
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Ibadanpikin: 8:19pm On May 12, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
If you get 5k dm me, I go show you how to earn 5h per day, you go use the 5k fund your account
Show me na
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Heroclitus(m): 9:37pm On May 12, 2021
freesoul12:
Look for small capital like 15k. Go to Alibaba sign up. Look for trending cheap products within the range of $4 to $5 . Don't buy the product yet.. Download the video of that trending products and pics.. Squeeze out 2k ..Go to facebook and run ads on the video for 2days.. Once u get lots of comments on how they can get the product.. That's when u can order the product cheaply and sell high.. There are other online biz u can do without having skills.. All d best.. If ure need of advise.. Note not mentorship cos i don't have d time.. Watsap 08062402552

Sir,how effective is Facebook ads in getting sales and orders or does it depend on the product being advertised?
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Draslo(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2021
Philip4564:
I can do anything
I mean, what are you studying currently?
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Draslo(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2021
Philip4564:
I studied philosophy and Religious studies
Oh, right. Send me a dm
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Show me na
I have replied you
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Ibadanpikin: 10:09pm On May 12, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
I have replied you
pls i have not see any thing oo.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Said21: 10:28pm On May 12, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call For Applications: Stanbic IBTC Free Digital Skills Empowerment Program / Shopping On Ebay / 400 Businesses [ Factories ] You Can Do In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.