Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please (1545 Views)

DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by freesoul12: 10:39pm On May 12, 2021
Heroclitus:

Sir,how effective is Facebook ads in getting sales and orders or does it depend on the product being advertised?

It's effective.. So far you select a trending product.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2021
Draslo:

Oh, right. Send me a dm
I've sent you a Pm Sir
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
If you get 5k dm me, I go show you how to earn 5h per day, you go use the 5k fund your account
what does it entails bro
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 12:42am On May 13, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
If you get 5k dm me, I go show you how to earn 5h per day, you go use the 5k fund your account
I've sent you a pm
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:33am On May 13, 2021
Philip4564:
what does it entails bro
hi me on WhatsApp, my number is in my signature
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Heroclitus(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2021
freesoul12:

It's effective.. So far you select a trending product.

What would you say about wigs sir?
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by freesoul12: 12:40pm On May 13, 2021
Heroclitus:

What would you say about wigs sir?

Check under trending products on Alibaba platform. Unisex product preferably.. Babies product use to have high market momentum.. Not saying wig is not ok though. Product like dat can be ordered for like 600naira each and resell at 3500each

Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2021
Draslo:

Oh, right. Send me a dm
I'm yet to hear from you Sir
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Draslo(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2021
Philip4564:
I'm yet to hear from you Sir
Ok Philip. I've been a bit busy. I'll get back to you before night fall.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Philip4564(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2021
Draslo:

Ok Philip. I've been a bit busy. I'll get back to you before night fall.
Alright sir
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by obamartins(m): 7:35pm On May 13, 2021
Philip4564:
Goodday nairalanders I'm a final year student of one of the university in south west.I'm in my final semester and things seems to be very difficult for me right now even to eat is becoming a problem not to talk about my final year project.. Pls anybody with any genuine or legitimate means to make money online even if it is #500 per day to hold the body and soul together..I will really appreciate it thanks.

If you can write, consider amazon kdp and give ur self six months of hardwork, there is no limit to how much you can make.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by Frenzy01(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2021
obamartins:

If you can write, consider amazon kdp and give ur self six months of hardwork, there is no limit to how much you can make.
Can you pls explain more on how it works
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Money Please by obamartins(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2021
Frenzy01:

Can you pls explain more on how it works

Read through my past posts, so much info there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verified Wise Account Needed, Paying 25000 / Can I Set Up Bet9ja Office With 1m Naira? / Why Do People Hate Dangote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.