Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,745 members, 7,955,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin (27317 Views)

Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin / Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak / Hiny Umoren: How I Escaped Being Raped, Killed By Akwa-ibom Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by UbChapter(m): 9:10am On May 13, 2021
SocialJustice:
It was created 2012

Hello, I'm into domain flipping but currently don't know how to check this. Please show me if you don't mind.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by ibietela2(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2021
Upton:
Hmmn. IT guys, shey there's a way to check when a domain name was registered/activated or something? At least let's know if this website has been active over the years or if they just put it up yesterday.

Whois.com
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by dumiel: 9:15am On May 13, 2021
franciskaine:
don't mind Nigerians and double standard. The moment their fake public opinion pronounces a person guilty, he's automatically guilty even without thorough investigation.

Who do I blame in all of this? The Nigerian police of course. We have lost trust and confidence in them. This case is as easy as abc, so far the culprit is not at large.

We must as a people learn to avoid jungle justice, and this is what is practically trying to play out. Uduak is automatically guilty based on facts available, but every other person is assumed a suspect until comprehensive investigation must have been carried out. Can the Nigerian police do this? Corruption won't let them. Time will tell.

Oh thank you! I didn't know I would so easily find someone to see things my way, especially on a site like Nairaland where once you defer in opinion on a trending issue, all you will certainly get is abuse... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by ManOfCompetence(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
David Hundeyins investigation in this case was was very novice ..I hope he learns from it , this is why the seasoned investigators take time to really scrutinize data for facts and not just use carelessly put together data to reach a short sighted Assumption..He owes Kufre Effiong , the DPO, Davok Suites and this NGO and apology
Are you for real?....did you see the conflicting report kufre effiong and the local government chairman released indicting the DPO

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by kennyamusan(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2021
folabayo:

AMEN
Do you know you can still thank God without relating anything to her ?
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Offpoint1: 9:22am On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
David Hundeyins investigation in this case was was very novice ..I hope he learns from it , this is why the seasoned investigators take time to really scrutinize data for facts and not just use carelessly put together data to reach a short sighted Assumption..He owes Kufre Effiong , the DPO, Davok Suites and this NGO and apology
STFU

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by folabayo(f): 9:26am On May 13, 2021
kennyamusan:
Do you know you can still thank God without relating anything to her ?
Sure
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2021
dumiel:

Oh thank you! I didn't know I would so easily find someone to see things my way, especially on a site like Nairaland where once you defer in opinion on a trending issue, all you will certainly get is abuse... cheesy
bandwagon doesn't automatically make a thing right.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by FarahAideed: 9:28am On May 13, 2021
CharleyBright:

You are simply an arrant fool needlessly flying kites of ignorance.
You just said that Hundeyin's work is beautiful "Nonsense". Pls what is Nonsense? Is another word for Nonsense not worthless?
Even if you are pure breed Foolishly, why not hide some of the foolishness from public glare?

You are too emotional and plagued with Low IQ ..you can't get far in life with these attributes trust me wink
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by MarvelousMe: 9:30am On May 13, 2021
My own is, is there no way Nigerians can actually petition the National Assembly to request from the telecos for the actual voice data from all those calls?
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by FarahAideed: 9:32am On May 13, 2021
ALLFATHER14:

Shey you dey okay sha!!?? Did you read the statement from Kufre and the Local Council Chairman!!?? Both of them were not in line, that means somebody was lying. Cell tower information does not and will never lie, that's how a functional police makes their investigation. He doesn't owe anybody anything, the culprits have not cleared their name

If you have used any of this clumsy cell tower location apps which he used you will know they are not reliable and cannot be used as evidence..the only credible thing he had were the call logs and they Kufre seems to have a satisfactory alibi for that.. I am more pained by that girls death than you but we need to drop needless emotions
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Luisema4luv(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2021
Styluss:
Any i.t guy have a clue about domain activities ... They could have published the website simply because of the criticism tongue

Activity timeline of the website is shown below

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by GoldenJAT(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2021
CharleyBright:

Silly criticism kill you there.
You open your dirty mouth to undermine work that someone painstaking did and call it worthless and u are demanding apology.
You are a classical Fool.
Why didn't you do your investigation and help us reveal what happen?
This country is like this because of idiotic people like you that will always praise evil and criticise truth and good.
You would have also demanded that David Hundeyin should tender apology to killer too.
Foolishness full your head.
Cursed Generation.
You de mind the mumu?? Person way just want claim!!!
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Styluss: 10:30am On May 13, 2021
Luisema4luv:

thanks so much.. see the obvious lies
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by SocialJustice: 10:37am On May 13, 2021
UbChapter:

Hello, I'm into domain flipping but currently don't know how to check this. Please show me if you don't mind.
Just Google whois lookup
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by danny34(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2021
Upton:
Hmmn. IT guys, shey there's a way to check when a domain name was registered/activated or something? At least let's know if this website has been active over the years or if they just put it up yesterday.

CCCCRN IS A VERY REPUTABLE NGO. ONE OF THE LEADING IN NIGERIA, IN THE LAST YEARS, THEY HAVE BEEN FUNDED BY UNITED STATES CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION AND CURRENTLY USAID FOR NEXT FIVE YEARS TO IMPLEMENT THE INTEGRATED CHILD HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES AWARD ICHSSA 1 PROJECT IN AKWA IBOM AND CROSS RIVER STATE. THAT WEBSITE HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR OVER A DECADE! THEY WERE EVEN PRIME TO MY ORGANISATION IN 2016-17 IN ENUGU.

THE POINT IS THAT THE SAID GUY MIGHT HAVE GONE TO THAT OFFICE, BUT HOW IS THAT THE FAULT OF CCCCRN? EVERYDAY, IN MY ORGANIZATION, FRIENDS SHOW UP TO VISIT COLLEAGUES WHO ARE THEIR FRIENDS. TO AVOID DOCUMENTATION, A STAFF MAY EVEN STEP OUTSIDE THE GATE TO MEET WITH A FRIEND.

HOW WILL THE ORGANIZATION NOW BEAR THE BLAME?

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by DEBOLABI: 11:02am On May 13, 2021
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by CharleyBright(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

You are too emotional and plagued with Low IQ ..you can't get far in life with these attributes trust me wink

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Princesslee: 11:18am On May 13, 2021
Someone said the culprit was found dead early this morning in station. Fear Nigeria police.quote author=FalseProphet1 post=101638719]I see more Revelations about this innocent girl's murder being revealed, I see big names roped into the saga, I see the police trying to sweep the matter under the carpet, I see a very bloody revolution by angry Nigerian youths, I see the culprits being arrested. This I have seen.[/quote]
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by iamdrduru: 11:43am On May 13, 2021
ecomalchemist:
how are we even sure that the outdated website is working ?

From the pics below, the site has been on since 2012

2 Likes

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Tannhauser(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2021
Sanchez01:
I followed Hundeyin's article and discovered that his source is a "network guy" as it is referred to in tbe telecom world. His allegations aren't wrong, maybe novice and I quite understand why. What they did was track the calls of Effiong, Uduak and the calls they made. Network base stations effortlessly reveal where these calls are made from.

I recall posting Uduak's most frequent states on Twitter because I suspected he might want to escape to either of them when the news broke. The trick is to trace his phone number and check activity logs on them.

If the CCCRN has an issue about how Hundeyin figured out Effiong made his findings, perhaps they should explain how the closest base station to their facility was able to capture Effiong's calls right on their facility.

Effiong on his part made a release yesterday indicting the DPO without knowing it. He claimed the DPO picked Uduak and them took him to a private property when he should have been taken straight to the police state. The state commissioner was on the defensive on Arise TV when he shouldn't be.

The hotel Effiong first made his call is allegedly owned by Akpabio's wife, which she denied. What she didn't know is that Sahara Reporters, around 2018 published an article claiming the property belongs to her and there was never a denial. So why now? Looking up the business name on the CAC website revealed there are no registered owners/directors against it, which is very predictable and a common issue with politicians with registered properties.

Cell towers claimed Effiong made calls from the CCCRN premises and they are never wrong. Never. Uduak is only a fry in the larger scheme of things. My wild guess is that there is a large organ harvesting cartel consisting of prominent people in Akwa Ibom but Uduak does the dirty job. The alleged Akpabio ties might not involve organ trafficking but ritual purposes. This isn't rocket science at all.

Too much sense. You took most of these right out of my head. Your mama is blessed, she born better pikin.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by bjtinz: 11:55am On May 13, 2021
Wow! Surprised I'm just seeing this.

There must be an error somewhere
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by TUANKU(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
Don't just post crap because you have internet access. Do you have anything to prove his investigation is novice? Something your police cannot do.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by FarahAideed: 12:01pm On May 13, 2021
TUANKU:

Don't just post crap because you have internet access. Do you have anything to prove his investigation is novice? Something your police cannot do.

By novice I mean he lacks experience ..Well this is experience he is gaining , his next investigation will be better , he will not rush to conclusions
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by bjtinz: 12:29pm On May 13, 2021
TUANKU:

he might have made some good digging, but was too quick in jumping to conclusions. The organization he's trying so hard to link to the scandal is a very reputable one that can never be involved in something like this.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Ikea81: 2:12pm On May 13, 2021
indaboskybahose:
The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) has demanded a public apology from NewsWireNGR and Mr. David Hundeyin.

In a press release made available to newsmen on Wednesday, 12 May, 2021, CCCRN debunks allegation by an investigative report published by NewsWireNG that linked CCCRN's office to one Mr. Kufre Effiong an alleged suspect in the Hiny Umoren's murder case.

According to the press release, the CCCRN noted that the claimed by the reporter that one Mr. Kufre Effiong was at CCCRN office when he had a discussion with Uduak Akpan on phone was false. The CCCRN maintained that as an NGO, they have an up-to-date visitors register and CCTV recordings for public scrutiny.

Disclosing that CCCRN had provided health, protection, education, nutrition and household economic strengthening services (among others) to more than 100,000 orphans and vulnerable children and their households in collaboration with the State Government and other NGO's, the CCCRN wonders why the journalist chooses to address them as "Ghost NGO"

Read the Press Release Below:

"Our attention has been drawn to an Investigative News Report published today, the 11th of May, 2021, by NewsWireNGR, written particularly by one David Hundeyin.

"The said report is titled: ‘Murder in Uyo: Who Killed Hiny Umoren?’
The said story is an attempt to dig out who is behind the murder of Iniubong Umoren, whose alleged killer Mr. Frank Uduak Ezekiel Akpan (Mr. Frank) has been arrested by the Police. The said report attempted to trace the phone activities of the alleged killer around the time of the disappearance of the late Hiny and after the fact, to find out who might be the ‘bigger fish' involved in Hiny Umoren’s murder.

"In doing the investigation, the reporter claimed that Mr. Frank made several long calls to one Kufre Effiong, but the reporter could not state what Mr. Frank and Mr. Effiong were discussing. In trying to explain who Mr. Effiong is, the reporter said. ‘’Now back to the address where both men met, Plot 58, G Unit, Ewet Housing Estate is home to the Uyo Branch of a medical NGO called the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN)."

"We wish to state very clearly that Mr Effiong is not a staff of CCCRN, neither was he ever in our office premises. We have CCTV recordings and an up to date visitors’ register in our Uyo office to buttress this. The reporter had speculated earlier in the report that ‘Frank is probably outside the building talking to his older, wiser man on the phone…

"The reporter however attempted to create a nexus between Mr. Effiong and CCCRN and in doing so he reported that ‘to all intents and purposes, this is a ghost NGO’.

"Since 2010, the Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research has provided health and social services to millions of Nigerians in over 9 states. In Akwa Ibom state, CCCRN provides health, protection, education, nutrition and household
economic strengthening services (among others) to more than 100,000 orphans and vulnerable children and their households, working with the Government of Akwa Ibom state and Nine (9) reputable Community Based Organizations. CCCRN services represents the largest non-governmental support for children and adolescents in Akwa Ibom state but the journalist chose to ignore it labelling us a “Ghost NGO”.

"CCCRN has a functional website www.cccr-nigeria.org containing its track records, physical addresses, email addresses and contact persons for its seven offices in Nigeria. We also have an email to which the reporter could have sent an enquiry email info@cccr-nigeria.org . It is obvious that the “investigative reporter” conveniently ignored these opportunities to validate who we are and mischievously labelled a charitable organization with over 250 professional staff a “Ghost NGO”. The reporter further speculated or alleged that our Uyo Office ‘may have been commandeered by an illegal organ trafficking ring to feed the booming global black market organ trade’. Such speculation is untrue, wicked and unfounded.

"Through these careless statements, Mr Hundeyi has caused us immeasurable pain and embarrassment.
Irrespective of what drives him, he has done great a disservice to all our hardworking team members and partners in
Nigeria and beyond.

"We therefore urge all members of the public to note that The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) is
a responsible non-profit organization and has absolutely nothing to do with Mr. Effiong, organ trafficking, harvesting
or the death of Iniubong Umoren, either directly or indirectly. Our business is to save lives which we have done creditably over 10 years.

"We also demand a retraction and apology by NewsWireNGR and Mr. David Hundeyin immediately."

Thank you

Signed:
Management

idiots!!! the guy said the coordinates points either to the CCCRN or one useless hotel on same street. so which nonsense apology una want?

1 Like

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by odudueffiom(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2021
The prime suspect sef don die this morning
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Shalommy(f): 2:20pm On May 13, 2021
Let the matter ends before apology.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by fashrola(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2021
Sanchez01:
I followed Hundeyin's article and discovered that his source is a "network guy" as it is referred to in tbe telecom world. His allegations aren't wrong, maybe novice and I quite understand why. What they did was track the calls of Effiong, Uduak and the calls they made. Network base stations effortlessly reveal where these calls are made from.

I recall posting Uduak's most frequent states on Twitter because I suspected he might want to escape to either of them when the news broke. The trick is to trace his phone number and check activity logs on them.

If the CCCRN has an issue about how Hundeyin figured out Effiong made his findings, perhaps they should explain how the closest base station to their facility was able to capture Effiong's calls right on their facility.

Effiong on his part made a release yesterday indicting the DPO without knowing it. He claimed the DPO picked Uduak and them took him to a private property when he should have been taken straight to the police state. The state commissioner was on the defensive on Arise TV when he shouldn't be.

The hotel Effiong first made his call is allegedly owned by Akpabio's wife, which she denied. What she didn't know is that Sahara Reporters, around 2018 published an article claiming the property belongs to her and there was never a denial. So why now? Looking up the business name on the CAC website revealed there are no registered owners/directors against it, which is very predictable and a common issue with politicians with registered properties.

Cell towers claimed Effiong made calls from the CCCRN premises and they are never wrong. Never. Uduak is only a fry in the larger scheme of things. My wild guess is that there is a large organ harvesting cartel consisting of prominent people in Akwa Ibom but Uduak does the dirty job. The alleged Akpabio ties might not involve organ trafficking but ritual purposes. This isn't rocket science at all.

Latest development now is that Uduak Frank Akpan has committed suicide in police cell using his trouser LMFAO!!!
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by semitunde: 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
Luisema4luv:

This shows that the Hundeyin guy could be right.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by fashrola(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2021
MarvelousMe:
My own is, is there no way Nigerians can actually petition the National Assembly to request from the telecos for the actual voice data from all those calls?

Actually Service Providers does not record voice calls except you are under investigation or a VVIP or alleged security threat, then the service provider can be contacted anonymously to keep close tabs on your cell activities...

But for a normal regular person SP can only keep call and SMS logs and cell tower pinpoint activities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Moment A Boy Stole A Phone From A Shop (pics/video) / Killer Of Addax Employee Arrested With Skulls (picture) / Boko Haram Commander, Alhaji Modu, 27 Others Killed In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.