Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin (26873 Views)

Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin / Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak / Hiny Umoren: How I Escaped Being Raped, Killed By Akwa-ibom Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by LegalWolf: 3:22pm On May 13, 2021
BabbanBura:

Oga management, this doesn't exonerate una woo!

Loool. I pray you don’t get accused wrongly by an idiot. Then you’ll understand.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by YoungNoble01: 4:13pm On May 13, 2021
DlawTECHY:

The site was registered since 2012 and has been running since

Howbeit the site was registered since 2012, there's no way to prove that it had been active since then
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by naijaman2225(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2021
Sanchez01:
I followed Hundeyin's article and discovered that his source is a "network guy" as it is referred to in tbe telecom world. His allegations aren't wrong, maybe novice and I quite understand why. What they did was track the calls of Effiong, Uduak and the calls they made. Network base stations effortlessly reveal where these calls are made from.

I recall posting Uduak's most frequent states on Twitter because I suspected he might want to escape to either of them when the news broke. The trick is to trace his phone number and check activity logs on them.

If the CCCRN has an issue about how Hundeyin figured out Effiong made his findings, perhaps they should explain how the closest base station to their facility was able to capture Effiong's calls right on their facility.

Effiong on his part made a release yesterday indicting the DPO without knowing it. He claimed the DPO picked Uduak and them took him to a private property when he should have been taken straight to the police state. The state commissioner was on the defensive on Arise TV when he shouldn't be.

The hotel Effiong first made his call is allegedly owned by Akpabio's wife, which she denied. What she didn't know is that Sahara Reporters, around 2018 published an article claiming the property belongs to her and there was never a denial. So why now? Looking up the business name on the CAC website revealed there are no registered owners/directors against it, which is very predictable and a common issue with politicians with registered properties.

Cell towers claimed Effiong made calls from the CCCRN premises and they are never wrong. Never. Uduak is only a fry in the larger scheme of things. My wild guess is that there is a large organ harvesting cartel consisting of prominent people in Akwa Ibom but Uduak does the dirty job. The alleged Akpabio ties might not involve organ trafficking but ritual purposes. This isn't rocket science at all.

A MILLION GBOSAS TO YOU.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by naijaman2225(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Where did I call it worthless ...stop being needlessly emotional it was carelessly put together..the investigation was beautiful but it was beautiful Nonsense

TALKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH.
YOUR MONIKER MAKES IT PLAIN THAT YOU ARE NOT ON THE SIDE OF JUSTICE AND NEVER WILL.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by FarahAideed: 4:38pm On May 13, 2021
naijaman2225:

TALKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH.
YOUR MONIKER MAKES IT PLAIN THAT YOU ARE NOT ON THE SIDE OF JUSTICE AND NEVER WILL.

Stop being needlessly emotional ...I am stand for Justice but in seeking Justice our evidences must be prove beyond any doubt
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 13, 2021
Heads are beginning to roll. Yesterday it was a former government official that denied involvement, today is this. Truth is, if this NGO are into clinical whatever it means they actually use human part for their clinical whatever. Time will tell.
Re: Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin by naijaman2225(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Stop being needlessly emotional ...I am stand for Justice but in seeking Justice our evidences must be prove beyond any doubt

YOU ACCUSE EVERYONE DISAGREEING WITH YOU AS BEING 'EMOTIONAL', YET THERE IS NO EVIDENCE IN YOUR ORIGINAL WRITE UP TO BUTTRESS YOUR CHARGE THAT HUNDEYIN WROTE 'BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE' AND SO SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO KEY PARTIES IN THIS CASE. IT'S EITHER YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN CLOUT CHASING OR ENGAGING IN MUDDYING THE WATERS, WHICH IS NOT UNUSUAL ON ISSUES INVOLVING THE HIGH AND MIGHTY IN NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha / Uche Igwe Re-Arraigned For ‘Sharing’ Chrisland’s Julie Anke’s Video / EFCC, New Benin Traders Issue Red Card To Internet Fraud (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.