Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Power Of The Night - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of The Night (405 Views)

The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / 'The Night Before I Killed Addiction' By Oche Joseph Otorkpa / The Power Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Night by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 12, 2021
Most things that are happening in the day time has already happened in the night unknowingly to most of us who don't take note or put value on the activities of the night.

When I make mentioned of the night most of us will think otherwise but what i meant is that after one goes to sleep another world takes over. That world has power over over our world that is reason most of the things that are happening over the night world can control or determine what will happen here. And such world is called the power of Dreams. Most of us may overlook it that they means nothing and some of us will just conclude that they don't dream so they look at it as a funny thing when talking about it.

If you assume that you don't dream it means that the devil is rubbing you of your world and how to correct them. Watch this video to remember and as well interpret them yourself.

DREAMS AND THEIR MEANING. THIS VIDEO WILL HELP YOU INTERPRET YOUR DREAMS AND GIVES YOU THE SOLUTION. WATCH THE FULL VIDEO VIA THIS LINK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJW0LEuqwC0

(1) (Reply)

Emu Kingdom Deserves More Development: Hrh Imasiemhojie Aidenojie / I Need An Article Editor / Paperback Giveway!!! Escape, A Twin Bliss Resort Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.