Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. (1519 Views)

Brain Drain: Uk Won't Pay Their Doctors Instead Brain Draining Nigerian Doctors / See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / See The Environment At Tin Can Island Port (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Iamdbull: 8:45pm On May 12, 2021
I moved from Abuja to a popular local town in ogun, I don't want to mention the name, in order to pursue my music career. First of all let me explain something, sometimes as human beings to keep the spirit healthy you need people superior to you or people of higher value to draw energy from or to draw inspiration or an environment that excite and brings live to you or make you alive. Now that's the problem am facing currently, there are no too many well to do young people in my environment, I can decide to stroll from one street to another and like 10 people would have begged me for money, I went to chicken & co ( it's a fast food outlet like kfc or chicken republic) and I was stopped and harassed by police just because I bought food at a fast food joint. They were asking me what I do for a living. What saved me that day was that I was dressed in some faded clothes, i can't dress nicely because everyone will start hailing and begging me for money and as an introvert I hate unnecessary attention, the ones that don't beg for money will try and engage one in some meaningless side talks that will lower your I.Q. The ones that are okay are Yahoo boys and I can't relate with them.it's really getting depressing, I can't remember when last have had a highly intellectual conversation. Everyone just seems so rigid and unexposed and it's tiring. I am not really sound and exposed myself now imagine people reducing the little I.Q I have. It's so depressing. Naturally you Will expect me to move from there but the nearest place is Lagos which will have to be on island because I hate noisy environment and you know how expensive that will be. Am so tired and fed up

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by iaamxavier(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2021
Did they tie your destiny in ogun state? Why not relocate back or explore other citie?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Laturuturu: 9:03pm On May 12, 2021
Where in Ogun are u located ?
We can roll
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Iamdbull: 9:06pm On May 12, 2021
Laturuturu:
Where in Ogun are u located ?
We can roll

I no wan talk am ooo but it starts with ij
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Pierocash(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

you mean ijoko?
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Laturuturu: 9:19pm On May 12, 2021
Ijebu .....no no no
Wetin u find go there
How old are u
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Offpoint1: 9:20pm On May 12, 2021
Do you consider relocating to your village?it'll help you a lot
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Cholls(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2021
Iamdbull:

my brother bursted you're in Ijoko lol
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Iamdbull: 9:29pm On May 12, 2021
Laturuturu:
Ijebu .....no no no
Wetin u find go there
How old are u
Na my parents side, someone promised to rent an apartment to me but he didn't. Am 26
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by BelloP: 9:53pm On May 12, 2021
I'm in the same boat. Get out before its too late.
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by GeneralZodd(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2021
You re still a young lad. Work hard now so that you can live in any decent location u choose to live.
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Kessnorman: 10:03pm On May 12, 2021
Bluehill1051:
Then DIE BITCH!

Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by diamondoo7: 6:11am On May 13, 2021
move to Ibadan, it's still okay and affordable.
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by diamondoo7: 6:14am On May 13, 2021
also, you can network with like minds on social media to keep you busy and uplifting, mostly Twitter, and also you can just move to the affordable area and more exposed place to keep you uplifted

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by rottenPussy: 6:59am On May 13, 2021
G
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Laturuturu: 4:26pm On May 13, 2021
Come abk
Make we see
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Delight27: 5:23pm On May 18, 2021
[quote author=iaamxavier post=101631266]Did they tie your destiny in ogun state? Why not relocate back or explore other citie? [/quote.
Re: Help!!! My Environment Is Draining Me Psychologically. by Emmypure: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
Once I hear chicken and co I know say na ijebu ode, na where my babe carry me go when I visit her for ijebu ode.

(1) (Reply)

Canada Student Visa Steps / Hotel And Flight Reservations For VISA / Travel To The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.