Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Landed Property With C Of O Needed Urgently For Development - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landed Property With C Of O Needed Urgently For Development (202 Views)

Full Plot With C Of O Needed Around Arepo, Magboro, Asese, Ibafo / 5hectares Multi Purpose Land With C of O Needed In Abuja / 500 Plots With C Of O Needed In Obio/akpor LGA, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landed Property With C Of O Needed Urgently For Development by gasparpisciotta: 9:15pm On May 12, 2021
Hi guys,

There is an urgent request for a landed property in any of these areas: Ogudu, Lekki, Ajah & Ikoyi for development.

Please note that the land must have a C of O.

Kindly send mail if you have.

Thank you
Re: Landed Property With C Of O Needed Urgently For Development by Queenttoast01: 10:07pm On May 12, 2021
Our company have up to 100 acres of land at Ajah, lekki and island with c of o. Send me message on my email.
Re: Landed Property With C Of O Needed Urgently For Development by gasparpisciotta: 12:42pm On May 13, 2021
Queenttoast01:
Our company have up to 100 acres of land at Ajah, lekki and island with c of o. Send me message on my email.

Can you please provide your email or send me one on the address above. Thanks
Re: Landed Property With C Of O Needed Urgently For Development by Queenttoast01: 5:29pm On May 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Can you please provide your email or send me one on the address above. Thanks

adekoyaoluwatosin06@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Lagos Landlord Increased Rent From 450k To 550k, Claims Inflation / 6 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of Flat At Wuse Zone 5 For Sale / STUDIO Apartment All For Grab In UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.