Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million (34128 Views)

Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo / Moyo Lawal Confirms Sextape, Threatens Legal Action For Breach Of Privacy / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by MackIV(m): 6:54am On May 13, 2021
grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Goalnaldo(m): 6:54am On May 13, 2021
Attention seeking. They will settle the matter with bleeping. If you know you know cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Henribest8(m): 6:54am On May 13, 2021
Ok...o we dey watch
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by FMO101: 6:56am On May 13, 2021
I don't really the interest of this lady in this case...it seems baba ijesha knows something about her which she doesn't want anybody to know....Abi the baba don nack her before ni...Someone should call her into order.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by emmanueloparinde: 6:56am On May 13, 2021
Pls should I still continue this work I work in an hotel for 24 hours and they pay me 20 thousand a month with one and half day off
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by EricSmallz(m): 6:57am On May 13, 2021
100?
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by ekestic1976(f): 6:59am On May 13, 2021
I had believed that Iyabo had sense!
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Bashirkareem31: 7:00am On May 13, 2021
Iyabo has started getting one-tenth of the cyber-bullying he subjected yomi to but she couldnt cope.You went to panti to demand the continual detention of baba ijesha and threaten to rearrest him or beat him to death If released,in a live video.So yomi has a concrete evidence to counter your defamation claim.Mrs yeyebrity!!!

11 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by ddeola: 7:06am On May 13, 2021
Let court settle the matter. sad sad sad sad sad sad

Iyabo Ojo and her ignoramus. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Since una dey behave as if una no get elders for Yoruba movie industry because of chicken change wey una dey rake go on soun. sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by tfelicityk(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2021
Both Duo are making money via their blogs.

However say No to #Child molestation and Rape
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:07am On May 13, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Now I can see iyabo ojo is mentally deranged ... abi Kini gbogbo katikati yi ke... Yomi suppose don sue her teytey
Sue her for What?
Have you been following the case at all?
He was the one that started thrash taking her in public and not the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by RSVP: 7:10am On May 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Oh and its Kanu Nwanko Right now
Kanu Nwanko moving the ball from the central midfield
Oh no Kanu Nwanko crosses over to jay-jay okocha
And issa goal..

.legends should continue from where I stopped

And Jay Jay is dribbling the ball to the center, to the left, to the right .....

Hit, hit,

Goalllllllllll.......

I think that was peak milk advert back then .

cheesy grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by myrates: 7:11am On May 13, 2021
Iyabo ojo cyber bullied Yomi Fabiyi,she even cursed him and his children. Yomi should do the needful, Sue her dirty ass and demand 1billion without further delay.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Rockyfancino(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2021
You all are sounding like educated illiterates. I see a flood of mentally deranged replies on this move. Tell me, in a sane country would the Yomi still be able to walk freely? Like someone said, is the crime a bailable one? The case would be lost and nothing will be done in Nigeria but this woman is trying to make that not happen, are you all blind. Is it until he roams freely and your sisters his next victim?

You all are annoying. Do you know how badly rape affects people? It destroys most people totally, be it guy or girl. You all who say nonsense are dull brain cells. You people are not even qualified to complain about Nigeria's situation, i am terribly disappointed in you people.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by yungchop: 7:14am On May 13, 2021
emmanueloparinde:
Pls should I still this work I work in an hotel for 24 hours and they pay me 20 thousand a month with one and half day off

I'll like to take over
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Nobody: 7:21am On May 13, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Dunce and prostitute are trying very hard to revive their dying career with Baba Ijesha saga

Seems the idiots don't have a job and family.

Case has been with appropriate institutions and investigations ongoing, and this dunces still busy attacking each other!

Fabiyi is even the bigger dunce, He should know as a man that their is no way you can win an ashawo in verbal communication. They don't have morals and will only drag you into the sty they reside.

the whole thing is becoming a drama, what i believe is that the case is a bailable offence, i would be on the side of yomfab, his he an human right activist?

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by sisisioge: 7:22am On May 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin

See this local boy. He has acknowledged the letter by his reference to it yet he is claiming they will chase him to collect. Ode boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by jidesp(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2021
meglith1:
https://punchng.com/you-cant-get-a-dime-from-me-yomi-fabiyi-replies-iyabo-ojo/?amp

Lol. This guy makes me laugh. The mere fact that he is aware of the contents of the letter. It means he has received it and the case can even commence with out him been present if he didnt turn up in court

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by BrainSanitizer: 7:26am On May 13, 2021
gosmoney:
to write u can't kuku write well it's better u just shot ur mouth

Will you stop embarrassing yourself already?
There's a difference between shot and shut.
Don't even try to play the "typographical error".
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by kenny160: 7:27am On May 13, 2021
Is she hungry before this matter?
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2021
grin
cash out time
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2021
Person wey no get even 500k for account..

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Nobody: 7:36am On May 13, 2021
Iyabo ojo has connects more than yomi fabiyi, but in this case he who is superior than you can make you get missing, (Eni to ba junilo le juni nu). 100million naira, just like that,
this woman can be funny.
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by DgrandFada007(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Dreyton36: 7:38am On May 13, 2021
There is something iyabo ojo and princess aren't telling us
With time the truth go come out, I ain't no fan of rape buy something's definitely fishy , the whole sage now seems staged to me

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by OSDD(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2021
Rockyfancino:
You all are sounding like educated illiterates. I see a flood of mentally deranged replies on this move. Tell me, in a sane country would the Yomi still be able to walk freely? Like someone said, is the crime a bailable one? The case would be lost and nothing will be done in Nigeria but this woman is trying to make that not happen, are you all blind. Is it until he roams freely and your sisters his next victim?

You all are annoying. Do you know how badly rape affects people? It destroys most people totally, be it guy or girl. You all who say nonsense are dull brain cells. You people are not even qualified to complain about Nigeria's situation, i am terribly disappointed in you people.

All this emotional stuffs ain't helping you.... The crime committed was not rape and it's a bailable one.... So why all these tears

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by CasNova: 7:47am On May 13, 2021
There is no need to wash dirty linens in public.

Let the law take its course.

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by ugolinze123(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2021
Now I understand why all this Yoruba actresses especially are all divorced. undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million by Rockyfancino(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2021
OSDD:

All this emotional stuffs ain't helping you.... The crime committed was not rape and it's a bailable one.... So why all these tears
Mr dude, what tears are coming out of your eyes? Everyone knows that shes been getting molested since the past 7 years. Do you expect the planned video get to the point where he would insert his penis into her vagina before it is called an evidence? You're dull sir.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wish I Could Have Another Baby Now But…- Yvonne Nelson / Pantless Beverly Osu And Shola Ogudu Hang Out Together / Ifu Ennada Exposes Cee-C And Alex Beef After Acid Attack Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.