Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building (22499 Views)

UPDATE: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building (VIDEO) / Ikpeazu Condemns Destruction Of Farmlands In Bende By Herdsmen / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Curious345: 11:18am On May 13, 2021
ransomed:

God has exposed your wicked intention already.
hahahahaha how na ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Rodwave: 11:22am On May 13, 2021
Sarmiz24:
Lol all of una commenting no dey tire to dey comment same tin everytime dem attack police grin
Make una rest nah
Lol.. I was surprised that people still disturb themselves over this kind news. Once I see this kind news na to type 'next please'. I no be politician why I go carry naija matter for head?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by maasoap(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2021
Rodwave:

While you stay in your mud house eating ewedu. Keyboard warrior

And you, a keyboard warrior in your mudhouse and palm-tree leaves threatening and advising police officers to abscond. Are you even sure you're okay? Ikonso is gone, Eze don go, so many others who will come after them will also go the same way. No easy way out for you and your fellow terrorists, surrender or be caught or be killed!
And in case you didn't know, our security agents have been killing terrorists since 2009. So, you better tell your ESN UGM to brace themselves up, this war might last 2 decades or more

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Farid24224(m): 11:26am On May 13, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Go now personally!
What are you waiting for? You aren't proffering solutions to tons of negative vices mitigating against North, rather you're here crying more than the bereaved.

Okay let's wait and see.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by TimmyTen(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2021
Read again ,the leaders fueling the crisis should be at the fore front
maasoap:

The police and other officers will not resign or leave, they will stay and carry out their daily responsibilities. It is people like you, terrorists sympathizers who will eventually run away, caught or killed. That's how it is going to go down.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by maasoap(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2021
TimmyTen:
Read again ,the leaders fueling the crisis should be at the fore front

Leaders like Kanu who's driving jobless zombies to the early graves? Police and the military already signed up for this, you can't threaten them and the advice is equally useless
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Ogilinsaka: 11:46am On May 13, 2021
Sniperreal:

I'm gonna be banned if I do

I see
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by EdwardRandy(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2021
Curious345:
What is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Going to gain with all these .

He commands the UGM
Foolish question
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Curious345: 11:47am On May 13, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Foolish question
how?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by orion7: 11:52am On May 13, 2021
SavageResponse:

You're a dunce.

Don't worry, a time is coming when you will be looking for policemen to protect you but you will not find any. Fuul!
lol idiot get 9ff my mention
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by EdwardRandy(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2021
eki2000:
The UGM have missed it, if they want to show true superiority, they should host flags in some towns and declare those place Biafrian territory. Hide and seek attack does not make any sense because Federal Government have enough money to buy arms recruit and pursue them.

Even Bokoharam fight, despite several attacks on Government soldiers is still going on till date. They fail to know that Government never gets exhausted. In their shallow mind they think that they can pursue the FG from South East, then take over. Foolish idea!
Mumu shey your "government" na robot wey no dey bleed/die? So you no hear say those people wey your mumu govt recruit make dem pursue UGM dey fear now? You no hear say some of them dey hide clothe go work? You no hear say most of them now dey cry for redeployment from the East? tongue You no hear say not less dan 25 soldiers died in orlu while the rest took off? Which is why your mumu govt called for a new meeting onto SS/SE matter. Dey dia dey fool yourself, we already have our plans and when the time is right we'll declare biafra with no obstruction.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Nanavati(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2021
Who should we blame

Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Benito2017: 12:30pm On May 13, 2021
CP Odumosu, Ndigbo are not Nigeria’s problem
ON MAY 13, 202110:40 AMIN TOTALLY REAL WITH IKECHUKWU AMAECHI
By Ikechukwu Amaechi

In his famous 1984 book titled, The Trouble With Nigeria, legendary novelist, Chinua Achebe, made a profound statement. “Nigerians of all other ethnic groups will probably achieve consensus on no other matter than their common resentment of the Igbo,” he wrote. Some people took umbrage, accusing him of overgeneralisation.

But Achebe who towers very high in the pantheon of novelists that elevated the delicate art of storytelling to the realm of prophecy knew what he was talking about. He wasn’t given to frivolities and never used words carelessly. While it is not true that individually, every Nigerian is involved in this conspiracy against Ndigbo, and Achebe didn’t say that either, there is no doubt that scapegoating Ndigbo for Nigeria’s woes is a national pastime. The tendency of reducing every national problem to an Igbo problem is rather too apparent for any discerning observer not to notice.

The 2020 #EndSARS protest by Nigerian youths against police brutality was suddenly framed by some devious people as a ploy by the Igbo to destroy Yoruba commonwealth even when most of the vandalised private businesses, particularly on the Lagos Island, belonged to Ndigbo. Without any proof, some were already baying for Igbo blood until well-meaning Yoruba elite intervened to save their skin.

Anyone who is still in doubt of the veracity of Achebe’s claim should just pause and reflect on the frightening spin that is gradually but inexorably being put on the ravaging insecurity in the land and it will be evident that Nigeria is a country where prejudice, particularly against the Igbo, oils the wheels of governance.

Suddenly, the insecurity that has left the North-East desolate and reduced Nigeria to a banana republic is being framed as a South-East problem. The National Security Council that has been clueless as to how to tame the monster rose from a meeting on Tuesday claiming to have found a secret formula to quell the agitation in the zone. Meanwhile, the South-East has no representative in the Council that took that all-important decision.

A day earlier, Lagos State government organised a security summit attended by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and other high-ranking state officials, where, out of the blues, the Lagos State Police Commissioner, Hakeem Odumosu, accused members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and by extension Ndigbo, of plotting to launch attacks in Lagos State.

Delivering a paper on ‘Appraisal of Security Situation in Lagos State’, Odumosu alerted Lagosians of an impending plot by the IPOB to attack what he called soft targets in the state. It wasn’t even an allegation. He was emphatic and unequivocal. And because he had convinced himself that the plot was real, he disclosed that the threat by IPOB has been put on the radar of the Lagos State Police Command’s intelligence gathering and other security services. He didn’t say what the soft targets were. There was no shred of evidence to prop the incendiary claim, knowing full well how combustible the Nigerian situation is at the moment.

But that was not his problem. He knowingly flew a very dangerous kite to achieve a sinister motive, which is to pitch other ethnic nationalities in Lagos, particularly the Yoruba, against the Igbo. He was deliberately setting Ndigbo up.

All that is left now is for some fringe elements to cause mayhem in Lagos and Ndigbo will pay the price. Even when fringe elements don’t act, a vindictive government whose capacity for mischief is unmatched as it played out during the #EndSARS protest, has set the stage. All it needs to do now is unleash state sponsored hoodlums on the state whenever it chooses and the Igbo will be fall guys.

Odumosu also said the Lagos State Police Command had taken note of threats by agitators of Oodua Republic and other Yoruba separatist groups, claiming further that 24 of s
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by SavageResponse(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2021
kense88:
conspiracy theory kill u dere. U never reason why gumni wey dey negotiate on behalf of the terrorists to release kidnapped children has not been arrested and your talking about reasoning here. Take your terrorist brothers and leave the south, we don't want terrorists in our land

Olodo rabata!

The police force that is being attacked also has south easterners within its rank and file.

If you had any brain you should know it's foolishness to cut off your nose in order to spite your face!
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by SavageResponse(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2021
orion7:
lol idiot get 9ff my mention

Go and return your mummy's phone before I come there and give you a knock on your head angry
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by niyidenrele: 1:03pm On May 13, 2021
Samirana360:
Unidentified gunmen.....have they changed their name.....
When will bihari address the nation.....
God will judge all the people that voted for buhari unless they ask for forgiveness

While God will give you medals for voting PDP or GEJ

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Samirana360(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2021
niyidenrele:

While God will give you medals for voting PDP or GEJ
being silly isn't good ok
Where did I mention that I voted for Pdp or gej
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by bleskid: 1:26pm On May 13, 2021
Samirana360:
God will judge all the people that voted for buhari unless they ask for forgiveness
guy use your Head before men help u use am ... so na buhari Dei send those come destroy police station all over Nigeria ... I'm not defending my president but have to understand that those people are doing this to destroy his regime ..... everything u Blame buhari ... by 2023 go and bring Jesus to rule u people now ..... rubbish
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by hansomb: 1:56pm On May 13, 2021
Curious345:
This is the time for the FG to call for dialogue with nnamdi Kanu .

Carrot and stick approach
He's a coward
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Bluntguy: 2:03pm On May 13, 2021
Elsueno:

The UGM don't just spawn out of thin Air u know. they come from somewhere in that same area. People dey watch them as dey go to the station. People dey watch them as dey finish thier attacks & go back home.

Nigerians don't exactly follow curfew, they just keep away from main roads while they go about thier normal business in thier Area
People dey watch dem as the attacks dey happen in broad daylight abi. Even na so the people dey also clap for dem as dem dey burn the stations too, no be so? SMH.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Samirana360(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2021
bleskid:
guy use your Head before men help u use am ... so na buhari Dei send those come destroy police station all over Nigeria ... I'm not defending my president but have to understand that those people are doing this to destroy his regime ..... everything u Blame buhari ... by 2023 go and bring Jesus to rule u people now ..... rubbish
so I should mnk for the state of the nation
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Glorymax: 2:24pm On May 13, 2021
Samirana360:

Just wait patiently by May 29 2023, he will address the nation
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Sarmiz24(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2021
I dey tell u, I don’t even get bothered by all this news no more.. people wey dey involve know themself nah
Rodwave:

Lol.. I was surprised that people still disturb themselves over this kind news. Once I see this kind news na to type 'next please'. I no be politician why I go carry naija matter for head?
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by UnabashedIPOB: 3:31pm On May 13, 2021
Let the DESTRUCTION and DISINTERGRATION of ZOOGERIA CONTINUE!
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Elsueno: 6:22pm On May 13, 2021
Bluntguy:

People dey watch dem as the attacks dey happen in broad daylight abi. Even na so the people dey also clap for dem as dem dey burn the stations too, no be so? SMH.

Yap & people like u are ALL over social media exonerating them, justifying thier action & pretending they are ghost Nobody sees. Na ur home sha, do as u see fit
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Elsueno: 6:25pm On May 13, 2021
deavicky:
Police are just too lazy they can't even defend themselves. And this worries me alot. If someone can not defend himself, how then can he protect the people is is supposed to protect.

Now that's a good point. Consequences of man know man instead of choosing patriots with the zeal for the job
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by MoIbrahim: 12:58am On May 14, 2021
Gunmen wey novget tribe.

Let's just call them non-Fulani gunmen, pending when their ethnicity will be released, if ever.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by TimmyTen(m): 12:36am On May 16, 2021
Y is police and military not channeling same energy in north east?
maasoap:

Leaders like Kanu who's driving jobless zombies to the early graves? Police and the military already signed up for this, you can't threaten them and the advice is equally useless
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by maasoap(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2021
TimmyTen:
Y is police and military not channeling same energy in north east?

They have been doing that since 2009, I guess they have additional responsibility in the south east now.
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by kense88: 1:54pm On May 17, 2021
SavageResponse:

Olodo rabata!

The police force that is being attacked also has south easterners within its rank and file.

If you had any brain you should know it's foolishness to cut off your nose in order to spite your face!
ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Stealing Plantain In Akwa Ibom - PICS / NDLEA Nabs 95-year-old Man For Dealing In Indian Hemp (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Benue Revenue Inspection, Passerby Killed, One Injured (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.