Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building (22525 Views)

UPDATE: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building (VIDEO) / Ikpeazu Condemns Destruction Of Farmlands In Bende By Herdsmen / Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by SavageResponse(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2021
kense88:
ode

Elede!
Re: Gunmen Attack Bende Police Station In Abia, Raze Down Building by Drenimarcus(m): 3:48am On Jun 17, 2021
okoloto:
I never see this kind of government. Just like someone that the house is on fire and he doesn't care... Peace can only thrive where there is justice and equity. I was in a Nigerian embassy in the US for the renewal of my passport. See crowd struggling to be attended to. All officer of the Nigerian embassy are Hausa Fulani... Na only them be Nigeria? How will you preach peace in this kind of injustice, cheating and nepotism... Buhari knows what to do to bring back peace but his agenda is very clear to all. Fulanize and control Nigeria. Its too bad....

Hi, while applying for your passport renewal, was NIN needed or it is optional?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hotel Attendant Teams Up With New Girlfriend To Beat Up Old Girlfriend In Lagos / Man Caught Stealing Transformer Cables In Akwa Ibom Stripped Unclad By Vigilante / The Story Of MONSURAT TOYIN IGBIRA, The Most Notorious Drug Baroness In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.