Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Advice Concerning : The Burden Of Married Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Concerning : The Burden Of Married Women (344 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : The Burden Of Married Women by Ortintin: 12:40am On May 13, 2021
This is what happens when you marry a very boring man.

Way forward
You have to speak up and don't keep things to yourself. Let him know you are not happy staying at home doing same things all over again. Ask him how he intends to spice things up and you can even make your own suggestions.

And please marriage is not a burden.

For more advice, I have an advice running group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

1 Like

Re: Advice Concerning : The Burden Of Married Women by Vision101(m): 5:50am On May 13, 2021
Who is a very boring man?

(1) (Reply)

Dont Wait Till Its Too Late, Plan The Future Now! / Miraculous Moment That Saw A Child Throw Down From Burning Plaza In South Africa / There Are Only Two Realities In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.