Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 (568 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Scammers Patricia.com.ng Btc Gift Cards Just Scammed Me / Nigerian Banks Lost $175 Million In Value Since Last Capitalization–central Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 8:03am On May 13, 2021
Good morning NDlers

This is not my first time transacting on NL. I'm a very old member, and I always shine my eyes

My main exchanger Baskela was offline, and that was why I dedicded to deal with Doyenexchange... That was two days ago.. My client sent the money yesterday and since then, he is yet to pay me.

I woke up this morning and he has blocked me. When I called, he didn't pick.

I sent him a text, saying I'll take this to the police and also on NL...

I also made a comment, which he saw and immediately got back to me, claiming he didn't block me.

From the screenshot, you can see he linked to the comment...

He said he will send money asap, that his bank is dow..

Now, he's trying to wiggle away...

More screenshots below

Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 8:09am On May 13, 2021
More screenshot

Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 8:10am On May 13, 2021
Mods, make una tell DoyenExchange to say me my money

Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 8:12am On May 13, 2021
He blocked me... Only to unblock when I said I'll call the police..

Even quoted my comment, which I said I'll remove immediately I get alert

Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 8:13am On May 13, 2021
Scam alert

FOD, puskin, naijacutee, dominique
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 8:18am On May 13, 2021
The reason I transacted with him was because his moniker is old, 2015, and he seem to take it as business.. And many seem to trust him..

Now this...

Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nostradamus: 8:27am On May 13, 2021
These days,it's hard transacting business with nairalanders.seem fraudsters have taken over this forum.

Cc
Tabbaz
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 8:30am On May 13, 2021
Nostradamus:
These days,it's hard transacting business with nairalanders.seem fraudsters have taken over this forum.

Cc
Tabbaz

I don't do business with anyhow people.. I first do my homework... Doyenexchange is an old NL, reason I transacted with him... Now he's trying to wiggle away.... He must pay me my money ooh
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by FrauleinBlossom(f): 10:17am On May 13, 2021
Sorry about your experience, in case of next time you can always reach me for an exchange. For now, you can ask/beg your client to chargeback on the transaction, tell him you mistakenly provided a wrong email. Whatsapp me for legit deals (081-791-54171) I buy, PayPal, Skrill, neteller and Transferwise funds at very good rates.
HenryDion:

I don't do business with anyhow people.. I first do my homework... Doyenexchange is an old NL, reason I transacted with him... Now he's trying to wiggle away.... He must pay me my money ooh
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 11:42am On May 13, 2021
His call... If someone can confirm that this is not Doyenexchange's voice, I'll let this matter be

Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 13, 2021
Doyenexchange wants to know how Kiri Kiri beans tastes. We will help you
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On May 13, 2021
A mugu is born every minute.
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by budaatum: 1:30pm On May 13, 2021
Has he confirmed receipt of the money?
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:
Has he confirmed receipt of the money?
He claims not to be the real person... The receipt bears the name "Michael Ozide"...

I'm trying to involve the police
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by budaatum: 1:36pm On May 13, 2021
HenryDion:

He claims not to be the real person... The receipt bears the name "Michael Ozide"...

I'm trying to involve the police

Did you not confirm the name of the person you asked your client to pay your money to?
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Kobicove(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2021
meobizy:

There is nothing bad in trusting people.

The person who has a big fault is the person who betrays trust reposed in him/her! angry
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
budaatum:

Did you not confirm the name of the person you asked your client to pay your money to?

I did my background check, and many vouched that he's genuine and trusted.. Now the said person claimed it wasn't him, and the number isn't his...
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by sammirano: 2:16pm On May 13, 2021
This is the no of the Doyen I know 09063162138
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by budaatum: 4:35pm On May 13, 2021
HenryDion:

I did my background check, and many vouched that he's genuine and trusted.. Now the said person claimed it wasn't him, and the number isn't his...

What did he tell you his name and number was before you had the money sent?

You got evidence of him telling it you?
Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Roddd(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2021
The ediot with 08074497985 was in contact with me for a BTC deal. Trust me I show am shege.

Check @saucekide25 link on his profile, he has done same thing to him and I just informed saucekide25 about it. When I opted for escrow and all that 'due diligence shit' he played along, until I tried adding him in the escrow group, he went blank.

I think he targeted top exchangers here, I advise they check their profile. @Mesmer had this issue with someone a few days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Doyenexchange Scammed me of $175 by Nostradamus: 9:04am On May 14, 2021
meobizy:
Na wa for you Sha.

So the o.p is wrong for trusting doyenexchange?(mind you,doyenexchange is an old chap here).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Three Categories Eligible To Apply For The Cbn’s N50bn COVID-19 Loans / Moniwallet And Their Fraud. / CAC Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.