Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy (549 Views)

BUA Cement Declares Profit Of ₦95 Billion For Full Year, 2020 / CBN Fine 12 Banks N499b For Not Giving Out Loan To Customers / Nigeria Export To Denmark Rises By 157 % In 2018, Says Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
A trading template is a combination of two or more indicators. While there is no one indicator that can accurately tell you what direction the price will go, a combination of more than one indicators can do it.

Finding the perfect combination of indicators is extremely difficult. I watched dozens of YouTube videos, searched for and tested hundreds of Tradingview indicators before coming up with this template.

On this thread, I will show you this easy to use trading template that will let you trade better than a pro. The template entry and exit signal for long and short position is so simple that even a goblin would be able to use it.

Leave your emaiI in the comment below if you want the trading template. I'm giving it out to maximum of ten people.
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
How to Use The Trading Template

If you want to use the template to trade price swing (the up and down movement of price during a trend), you use the blue and red lines to get entry and exit signal.

When the blue line crosses down the red line, that is a buy signal (price will start going up). Meaning it's time to enter long position and to exit short position.

And when the blue line crosses up the red line, that is a sell signal (price will start going down). Meaning it's time to exit long position and to enter short position.

You can see how accurate the blue / rrd line is in the images below. Note that no matter what you are trading, no matter what time frame, you will always get this level of accuracy.

Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
How to Use The Trading Template

If you want to trade price trend (the direction of price movement ignoring price swing), you use the blue and green line to get entry and exit signal.

When the blue line crosses up the green line, that is a buy signal (price will start going up). Meaning it's time to enter a long position and exit a short position.

When the blue line crosses down the green line, that is a sell signal (price will start going down). Meaning it's time to exit long position and enter a short position.

You can see how accurate the blue / green line is in the images below. Note that no matter what you are trading, no matter what time frame, you will always get this level of accuracy.

Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
The chart below is when Bitcoin increased in price from 61000 to 69000 about one weeks ago. As you can see, if you had been trading Bitcoin with this template, you would not have missed the chance to make profit.

Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
If you don't know anything about Cryptocurrency trading and would like to learn the basics so that you can start trading Cryptocurrency, leave your e maiI in the comment below and let me know.

I am willing to teach you via WhatsApp for a fee of N 5000. Mind you, the trading course that I used when I started costed 500 dollar. The person that introduced me to Cryptocurrency trading paid for me.

I will only be able to teach maximum of five people.
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by moststylish(m): 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmm indicator trading,just a series of moving averages

2 Likes

Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
moststylish:
Hmmm indicator trading,just a series of moving averages

None of the lines is a simple moving average. By combining these indicators you overcome the disadvantage of indicators lagging behind price movement and you get a more timely indication of the direction of price movement.

Below is and image of the price movement in realtime. You either use the blue / red line to trade price swing or you the blue / green line to trade the big price movement.

Bitcoin price just fell from 66000 to 60000 today and it is still falling. If you followed the trading template, you would have entered a short position when the price was at 60000 and you would still be holding the position as the price is still falling.

Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by ipex(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
deleipex@gmail.com
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
ipex:
deleipex@gmail.com

Are you interested in the beginners training or you are not a beginner and you want the trading template.
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by megafaraday(m): 4:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Ok
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by africanman85: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2021
africanman85op@gmail.com. Template only
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by Johnsonclement(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2021
omotayoclement44@gmail.com
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2021
ipex:
deleipex@gmail.com
Check your emaiI
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2021
megafaraday:
Ok

You too should check your emaiI. I just sent you an emaiI.
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2021
This is something I learned from my experience.

Everyone who go into Financial market trading gets one of these two endings with no exception. It is either they end in tears or they keep going strong.

Funny enough the difference between the both of them is very simple. One of them always use stop loss, the other don't.
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2021
africanman85:
africanman85op@gmail.com. Template only

I have sent you a mail
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by olak3: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2021
olak2k8@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Johnsonclement:
omotayoclement44@gmail.com
Check your emaiI, I have sent you a message.
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by timitayo77: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by samsamo48: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2021
CryptoJagaban:
A trading template is a combination of two or more indicators. While there is no one indicator that can accurately tell you what direction the price will go, a combination of more than one indicators can do it.

Finding the perfect combination of indicators is extremely difficult. I watched dozens of YouTube videos, searched for and tested hundreds of Tradingview indicators before coming up with this template.

On this thread, I will show you this easy to use trading template that will let you trade better than a pro. The template entry and exit signal for long and short position is so simple that even a goblin would be able to use it.

Leave your emaiI in the comment below if you want the trading template. I'm giving it out to maximum of ten people.
samsamo48@yahoo.com
Send template to me too. Can it be used on both forex market and cryptocurrency trading platforms at the same time?
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by CryptoJagaban: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2021
samsamo48:

samsamo48@yahoo.com
Send template to me too. Can it be used on both forex market and cryptocurrency trading platforms at the same time?

After applying the trading template to your Tradingview, the trading template will be on every chart you open on trading view, be it Apple stock, Bitcoin chart or EUR/USD chart.

Below is the current 1 hour chart of Apple Stock.

The blue / red line have just given price swing exit signal.

Meanwhile the blue / green trend signal has not yet given an exit signal, meaning there's still a possibility that the price will resume it's upward movement.

Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by Nicoswit(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
The template please

nomatgroup@gmail.com
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by afeemicky: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kindly send me the template
Thank you
Odetolahafeez@gmaol.com
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by MrTemple(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pls i need d template

spicybiggy@gmail.com

Tanx
Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by DigitalyYours: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lol....

It will always look good after price movement, apply it in real time trading and reverse gonna be the case grin

Re: I Am Giving Out A Crypto / Forex Trading Template With 95 % Accuracy by orble: 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
CryptoJagaban:

Check your emaiI
King.richie1 @ yahoo.com

Thank you for your magnanimity

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Casava In Affiliation With Smedan Email? / Do You Offer Hire Purchase Vehicles For Uber Or Bolt? / Buy And Sell ( USED COMMODITIES )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.