Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Can I Do To Gain Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Gain Weight (237 Views)

Gain Weight The Fenugreek Way! / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Gain Weight by Phcmayor(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2021
Please health experts in the house
Am 23 years old but still looks like 14 I don't know what to do.

Please which food can i eat to gain weight am weighing 45.

Please I don't want medication cus I know there will be side effects advice me on food and drinks to take so as to look like my age mates

When ever am in the midst of my mates I looks like the youngest or even lastborn .
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight by ItsAha(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2021
How tall are you ?
Re: What Can I Do To Gain Weight by falcon01: 9:00am On May 13, 2021
Omoh life ehhn.. some want loose some want add some have no idea what to do!

(1) (Reply)

Get Nextergo Smart Standing Desks At The Lowest Price Ever / People In India Covered Themselves In Cow Dungs,believing That It Cures Covid-19 / Roche Dristribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.