Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf (2357 Views)

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence / BREAKING: 'without Consulting INEC, We’re Proceeding With Campaign', Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf by vengertime: 1:38pm On May 13, 2021
This headline is making me angry right now.

See these illiterate Bambiala people

Re: Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf by Okoyiboz3: 1:52pm On May 13, 2021
Did they consult Nigerian breweries before banning sales of alcohol in the North?
Re: Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf by JONSYN7154: 1:58pm On May 13, 2021
Consult then in their own state?

When kano Governor made law about sheria did he consult the Christians? angry
Re: Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf by Seventywin: 2:20pm On May 13, 2021
Who was consulted to agree to a forced 1999 Constitution -" we the people" . When Sharia was made law in 12 northern state, who was consulted and agreed to destroy alcoholic drinks in Sabongari owned by southeasterners by the Hisbah boards that was enforcing on other people's business & personal privilege
Re: Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf by Anyiamaka: 2:28pm On May 13, 2021
Acidiously:
Ji masun. They are woke.
The imam of ibadan will announce the next Ramadan and the sultan will obey.
Hahahaha
Moreover, when Buhari had a meeting with service chiefs concerning the east, there was no Igbo man there. In lieu of what Gandhi said, they acted against the SS and SE

I don't know you. I don't need to. But May God bless you nyafu nyafu.
Meanwhile, Prof Usman Yusuf, Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf by Acidiously: 2:38pm On May 13, 2021
Anyiamaka:

I don't know you. I don't need to. But May God bless you nyafu nyafu.
Meanwhile, Prof Usman Yusuf, Bleep you
Dalu nwanne. As a matter of fact, I needed your kind of prayer. God bless you too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed: How Tinubu Is Sponsoring Obi / I Have Decided To Start Supporting Tinubu Because Of This Act Alone / Only Daft People Believe Peter Obi Won't Win SS Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.