Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God (1097 Views)

Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord / Confusion Trails Whereabouts Of Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by CaptainDo: 9:56am On May 13, 2021
CHRIST JESUS IS KALIMAT ALLAH ( Word from God): sura 3:45; 5:110; 57:27 and ARUH-ULLAH ( spirit from God) Sura4:171

JESUS CHRIST IS THE WORD OF GOD: John 1:1-3 & 14; Rev 1:2; Heb 7:3; Gen 1:2; John 10:30-34

The two holy books (QURAN and BIBLE) affirm that JESUS CHRIST IS GOD’s WORD.

Is your word different from you?

If you are listening to Obama’s voice from an audio file, won’t you say: ‘this is Obama?’

How come you read and believe that Jesus is the Word of God from the 2 books, yet you find it difficult to believe that Jesus is God?

As you are listening to Obama’s word; someone asks you: ‘who is that?’ Your answer will be definitely, ‘Obama?’ No argument about that.

You have called Jesus ‘Word of God’ yet you argue that He is not God.

That is Obama’s voice, why don’t you argue that it is not Obama?

Deductively(logically), this is Obama’s voice, therefore, it is Obama talking to us.

Illogically, this is God’s Word, therefore, it is not God talking to us.

Who is confused here?

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by Imsoblessed: 10:06am On May 13, 2021
No controversy! Jesus Christ is God

1 Like

Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:11am On May 13, 2021
Nothing concern me......I became a Christian because I use to follow my parents to church which imply that it was imposed on me. Same applies to other people both in Muslims.
As I grow up I have come to know that without Islam and Christianity the world would have been a peaceful place.

5 Likes

Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by helinues: 10:16am On May 13, 2021
You are the only one who is confused with your bunkum
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by limeta(f): 10:31am On May 13, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Nothing concern me......I became a Christian because I use to follow my parents to church which imply that it was imposed on me. Same applies to other people both in Muslims.
As I grow up I have come to know that without Islam and Christianity the world would have been a peaceful place.

At least your parents show you the right way
but the path you take is up to you

i was just like you but today jesus is God
either you find God through his blessing or you find God through dark times that you dont need.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by kabillionaire(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2021
The best comment I've read so far on nairaland.
Oil dey your head.
AdaugoChisom:
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by jude79(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2021
helinues:
You are the only one who is confused with your bunkum

Use logical argument to prove him wrong, that's why God put some mass between your ears, so that you'll make use of it, if helinues voice is not helinues, then it is that of MONKEY.
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by helinues: 11:02am On May 13, 2021
jude79:

Use logical argument to prove him wrong, that's why God put some mass between your ears, so that you'll make use of it, if helinues voice is not helinues, then it is that of MONKEY.

What's the name of God in Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa?

Are they same?
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by Elliot2(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
So, who then imposed religion on the first set of believers? Are you really sure this world could have been a peaceful place without religion? And now that you are an unbeliever, what right do you have to teach your own children to be unbelievers? Can they also accuse you of imposing none believing lifestyle or doctrine on them?

1 Like

Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by Praxis758: 11:36am On May 13, 2021
There is not iota of correlation between Bible of and the deceptive concortion called the Quran.

One has written words meant to bring the will of God to the world whole Quran was a regretful disaster who impact has been violence, terrorism, jihadist, gender abuse, social retrogression, class gap etc.

It's time people should stop striking correlation between the Bible which is the revelation of God's heart and a Quran which is the deception from Allah.

And Allah is the refined/modified dirty of the Philistine idol called Baal in the ancient middle east. one of the reasons why most middle eastern scholars would want some historical part shroud in secrecy is how Baal worship metaoephosed into Allah in the cube called kaaba.
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Which peace without Christianity? And there was "Killing of twins" by traditionalist in the South East, south south, Gbe Ómó Gbe Ómó in South west and other diabolical cultural practices in Nigeria before the coming of christianity.

Your parents gave you a great and wonderful gift in form of christianity but you are here "searching for the living among the dead".

Use your head and not your heart. What you know about Christ and Christianity is infinitesimal compared to what you ought to know. ị ghọtara!

3 Likes

Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by DOCU(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2021
Confused people...
How can your word not be you?
How can God's Word not be God?
Is God different from his Word?
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by Nwaide01: 1:40pm On May 13, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
Oga you lied without Christianity you won't be here to typed this your comment now.
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by holywind(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
I love you already girl for this comment
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by adekolaelect(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2021
Praxis758:
There is not iota of correlation between Bible of and the deceptive concortion called the Quran.

One has written words meant to bring the will of God to the world whole Quran was a regretful disaster who impact has been violence, terrorism, jihadist, gender abuse, social retrogression, class gap etc.

It's time people should stop striking correlation between the Bible which is the revelation of God's heart and a Quran which is the deception from Allah.

And Allah is the refined/modified dirty of the Philistine idol called Baal in the ancient middle east. one of the reasons why most middle eastern scholars would want some historical part shroud in secrecy is how Baal worship metaoephosed into Allah in the cube called kaaba.
see a stupid Religion fanatic comment. Who is God ? Who is Jesus? Who is Maria? Who was I charged when Jesus was mailed? Who was Jesus refered to " Our father in the heaven" If the Jesus is God it is undisputable Maria gave birth to him in flex ? Who is Maria? Pls a sensible alnalises not religions sentiment mentalities .
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by adekolaelect(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2021
Praxis758:

see a stupid Religion fanatic comment. Who is God ? Who is Jesus? Who is Maria? Who was I charged when Jesus was nailed? Who was Jesus refered to " Our father in the heaven" If the Jesus is God it is undisputable Maria gave birth to him in flex ? Who is Maria? Pls a sensible alnalises not religions sentiment mentalities .
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by CaptainDo: 6:48pm On May 13, 2021
adekolaelect:
see a stupid Religion fanatic comment. Who is God ? Who is Jesus? Who is Maria? Who was I charged when Jesus was nailed? Who was Jesus refered to " Our father in the heaven" If the Jesus is God it is undisputable Maria gave birth to him in flex ? Who is Maria? Pls a sensible alnalises not religions sentiment mentalities .

You claim He is God's word, right? Is your word different from you? Is the Word of God different from God?
Re: Confusion: Christ Jesus Is Kalimat Allah/word Of God by ojobek: 7:27pm On May 13, 2021
Islam and Muslims across world believe in all prophets of God,Jesus inclusive.Muslims does not saying that Jesus is word of God but created as a result of word spoken by God(be and it be).God created earth by his word and not that he carried cutlass and hoe and started constructing the earth.Tell me who was incharge of earth when Jesus was killed by hanging and remained inside the thumb for 3 days according to your bible.Your problem is to accept who come after jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa, Biafra Agitators Deserve To Be ‘sent To God’ For Proper Judgement – Ade / Wake Up Nigeria: There Is No Pretence To This / Video Ikwerri Are Igbo. Ikwerri language River state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.