Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord (5708 Views)

Obi Is Not A Saint In Fact His Delivering In Anambra State Is Below 30% / Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport / Buhari keeps delivering. Buhari Cannot Be Stopped. Wailers keep wailing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by YungMillionaire: 2:09am On Feb 26, 2023
cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by yarimo(m): 2:10am On Feb 26, 2023
this is the most Free and fair election since 1975 grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by MartinCorridon: 2:13am On Feb 26, 2023
yarimo:
this is the most Free and fair election since 1975 grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obidients are celebrating polling units.

When they see State level results.. they will start to cry.

Asiwaju flogged them mercilessly.

I said it before. APC Primaries was Tinubu's hardest battle. Yet he won that with an embarrassing landslide.

His 1st term, 2023 will be far easier than the APC primaries while his 2nd term in 2027 will be easier than this one.

The man is a Don.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by MartinCorridon: 2:13am On Feb 26, 2023
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by BigSarah(f): 2:14am On Feb 26, 2023
All APC victory in rivers, seems to be edited.

Hope Wike not setting up APC for court case grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Rivers that will be cancelled. Nothing can save Tinubu from defeat. Nigerians have rejected him. APC should rig till next month. They will fail woefully. It is destiny. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

I said it before. APC Primaries was Tinubu's hardest battle. Yet he won that with an embarrassing landslide.

His 1st term, 2023 will be far easier than the APC primaries while his 2nd term in 2027 will be easier than this one.

The man is a Don.

Exactly!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by yarimo(m): 2:18am On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

The man is a Don.
they think one polling unit in the east can make obi president

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by KingKO22: 2:27am On Feb 26, 2023
Obituary is a regional candidate only SE block votes won't save his ass

We thank God for WIKE

We will use some of the SS votes to take out deficits in the SE
Then use NC to cancel the remaining one before we start unleashing uppercut to them from North
SW votes results is just for the margin sake.

Asiwaju will win this election even without SW votes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by BigYash: 2:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Urchins are just fooling themselves here. Inec can't even manipulate these results I'm seeing right now.. Tinubu can't win this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by PoloG: 2:44am On Feb 26, 2023
BigYash:
Urchins are just fooling themselves here. Inec can't even manipulate these results I'm seeing right now.. Tinubu can't win this..
na 25% wike wan give tinubu alaye nor be make he win am...
Calm down obidiott grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Laple0541(m): 2:51am On Feb 26, 2023
You don't fΓΉck with a mafia

Wike na rugged mafia, Atiku messed with a wrong guy.

Thanks to Obi for taking the votes that should have normally gone to Atiku.

The south is cleared aleeady for Tinubu, the main battle is in the North between Tinubu and Atiku but with the votes Tinubu already garnered in the South, Atiku is a goner.

LATEST ON TUESDAY MORNING, TINUBU WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by chamboi1: 2:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Laple0541:
You don't fΓΉck with a mafia

Wike na rugged mafia, Atiku messed with a wrong guy.

Thanks to Obi for taking the votes that should have normally gone to Atiku.

The south is cleared aleeady for Tinubu, the main battle is in the North between Tinubu and Atiku but with the votes Tinubu already garnered in the South, Atiku is a goner.

LATEST ON TUESDAY MORNING, TINUBU WILL BE DECLARED THE WINNER.
I have a strong conviction that Tinubu actually planted Obi.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Naijanascam: 3:34am On Feb 26, 2023
chamboi1:

You must really be out of your senses

2 Likes

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by chamboi1: 5:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Naijanascam:

You must really be out of your senses
sense is not for your age group.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by chamboi1: 5:30am On Feb 26, 2023
chamboi1:
Obi went to Labour party to become the presidential candidate over Pat Utomi. The same Pat Utomi.

Obi job was to sweep Atiku votes in SE and SS.
He did the job well.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Onyiridike(f): 5:32am On Feb 26, 2023
YungMillionaire:
cool cool
Thus us not stamped and signed. INEC will not accept it.

Wike should continue to write results in his bedroom.
Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:34am On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

The man is a Don.
grin grin grin no be polling unit go make up state

So far you self is just talking about Rivers, na only Rivers dey for Nigeria
Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by barbstee(m): 5:50am On Feb 26, 2023
chamboi1:

That's d game
But Obi himself knows not

Just imagine without obi on the ballot

3 Likes

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by chamboi1: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2023
barbstee:

That's d game
But Obi himself knows not

Just imagine without obi on the ballot
without Atiku wins landslide. You are the first person to think like me. Can I dm you.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by PraizHim: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Yesterday's rigging in Rivers state by wike was so obvious. They shared $100 to POs and assistant POs to change results in favour of APC. While in most PUs around my neighbourhood you will observe that 95% of the voters were Obidients.
They couldnt stand the shame that almost everyone was for Labour party. Youths between 18 to 25 years came out in mass to vote.
Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by barbstee(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2023
chamboi1:
without Atiku wins landslide. You are the first person to think like me. Can I dm you.

That's how strategist work

You can Boss

1 Like

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Workch: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2023
Believe those results at your onw peril.
Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by abdul23(m): 6:40am On Feb 26, 2023
yarimo:
they think one polling unit in the east can make obi president
And even the North. Obi has make a tremendous inroad in to the North. It's over as it is. Tara a, plateau, Nassarawa is in the bag for him. The whole of South West also in the bag.
Congrats President Obi. May Your rule change things for better.
Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by koboko69: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2023
abdul23:

And even the North. Obi has make a tremendous inroad in to the North. It's over as it is. Tara a, plateau, Nassarawa is in the bag for him. The whole of South West also in the bag.
Congrats President Obi. May Your rule change things for better.
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by PraizHim: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2023
No sane person will vote for Tinubu.

A revolution is coming

1 Like

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by gmo10(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=Reinaldo post=121248597]Rivers that will be cancelled. Nothing can save Tinubu from defeat. Nigerians have rejected him. APC should rig till next month. They will fail woefully. It is destiny. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„[/quote
Hahahaha.. laughing in Swahili, Nigeria election no be Zambia abi Kenya own, and who told you Asiwaju isn't a good candidate! Oga, FYI, Aso rock isn't for the Lily livered
Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Stanleynf: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2023
OBI is leading in River State with a wide range...news from reliable source
Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Realrealfact: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Structures of criminality and people are applauding. Day light robbery. God have mercy on us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Curious346: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Realrealfact:
Structures of criminality and people are applauding. Day light robbery. God have mercy on us
wike for me is a gonner ..
.a pure terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by Naijanascam: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2023
chamboi1:
sense is not for your age group.

And your age group are the real problems of nigeria..... Emilokan madness
Re: Wike Keeps Delivering In Rivers For Tinubu Jesus Is Lord by SuitAndTie(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2023
MartinCorridon:

The man is a Don.

And what makes up the state level results? Dey whyn urself. If una like rewrite results, we don scan original results keep. Video evidence dey too.

Dey play.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Post Is Generating Comments On X (twitter) / Ogun State Governorship Election- Results Of 13 (thirteen) Local Governments / Yakubu Dogara Receives Zik Prize In Leadership Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.