Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Help On Data Reselling. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Data Reselling. (751 Views)

Starting Data,itunes Card,vtu And Free Banking System Reselling Business / Is Data Reselling Business Profitable? Answered In Detailed / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Data Reselling. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders.
I am a student of a certain University. I actually don't like the fact that I'm almost always broke, so I planned on venturing into a business. But because I won't be free most of the times, I wanted something that won't really eat up my time.
So I wanted to go into DATA RESELLING.

I'm conversant with the internet and all but I actually don't know how to start this.
I'll really appreciate if someone puts me through. How to go about the process, cheapest place to buy data, how to transfer the data, etc. Things are very very hard and man must survive.
Abeg, ee better pass to go thief.
Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Help On Data Reselling. by Nbote(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2021
Chat me up
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2021
Nbote:
Chat me up

Just messaged you on WhatsApp
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by ecomalchemist(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2021
Kryptonvinyl:
Good morning Nairalanders.
I am a student of a certain University. I actually don't like the fact that I'm almost always broke, so I planned on venturing into a business. But because I won't be free most of the times, I wanted something that won't really eat up my time.
So I wanted to go into DATA RESELLING.

I'm conversant with the internet and all but I actually don't know how to start this.
I'll really appreciate if someone puts me through. How to go about the process, cheapest place to buy data, how to transfer the data, etc. Things are very very hard and man must survive.
Abeg, ee better pass to go thief.
Thank you in anticipation.

Don't chat anybody up, scammers are everywhere.

Go to mobilenig.net to buy cheap data and resell, sign up and follow instructions.

Note that you must have an ATM to fund your account at all times and carry out other transactions.

Get a good graphics designer to do a logo you can use for social media advertising, learn how to drive traffic via facebook marketing to your whatsapp business to get more customers.

If you want to combine it with gadget importation and sales, I will give you the free guide.

Use the internet to your advantage, Goodluck and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Help On Data Reselling. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Go to mobilenig.net to buy cheap data and resell, sign up and follow instructions.

Note that you must have an ATM to fund your account at all times and carry out other transactions.

Get a good graphics designer to do a logo you can use for social media advertising, learn how to drive traffic via facebook marketing to your whatsapp business.

If you want to combine it with gadget importation and sales, I will give you the free guide.

Wow, thanks a lot sir
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by ecomalchemist(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2021
Go through a list of other businesses i compiled here > >

https://www.nairaland.com/6137356/look-businesses-startup-little-no
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by tifelola(f): 12:55pm On May 13, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Get a good graphics designer to do a logo you can use for social media advertising, learn how to drive traffic via facebook marketing to your whatsapp business to get more customers.

Good afternoon sir..pls I'm interested in the gadget importation and sales..already into the data resell in stuff
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by ecomalchemist(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2021
tifelola:

Good afternoon sir..pls I'm interested in the gadget importation and sales..already into the data resell in stuff

DM
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by tifelola(f): 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
ecomalchemist:

DM

Don't Know if that's your WhatsApp no on your signature,so I sent a mail.
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by ecomalchemist(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
tifelola:

Don't Know if that's your WhatsApp no on your signature,so I sent a mail.

Whatsapp.
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by tifelola(f): 7:39pm On May 13, 2021
ecomalchemist:

Whatsapp.

Ok
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Go through a list of other businesses i compiled here > >

https://www.nairaland.com/6137356/look-businesses-startup-little-no

Pls the website is not opening. Pls check again & lemme know. Thanks
Re: Help On Data Reselling. by Rita33(f): 9:52am On May 14, 2021
ecomalchemist:

DM

YOU ARE A MUMU MAN

BUT YOU ASKED THEM NOT TO DM ANYONE

POST WHATEVER YOU GOT HERE

(1) (Reply)

Did Zenith Bank Just Charge Me N314 To A US Dollar? / Scam Alert / CBN Reverses Self On Cash Withdrawal Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.