Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer (7114 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira / Nigeria's FX Crisis: What You Should Know By Kingsley Moghalu / SIMPLE! See How To Make Money And Withdraw It From Opera News Hub As A Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by AlexReports(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2021
*Popular Showbiz Entrepreneur Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Business Contract With Lifestyle Hub as Executive Corporate Representative and Brand Influencer*

One of Nigeria's fast growing real estate agency, known as Lifestyle Asset Hub Limited, a knowledge and wealth creation company with special interest in Real Estate
acquisition and Personal Development of all its Subscribers has signed a contract deal with the MD/CEO of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe.

According to our AbujaPress, the contract deal was sealed by the duo Organizations after an extensive review on the required commitments as stated in the documented contracted deal. Contained in the contract documents was the appointment of Amb. Kingsley Amafibe as the new Executive Corporate Representative and Brand Influencer of Lifestyle Asset Hub Limited.

The CEO of Lifestyle Hub, Mr. Abioye Oke is optimistic that the engagement of his Agency with popular Showbiz Enterpreneur and Brand Influencer, Mr. Kingsley Amafibe will supportively improve the Organization and help expand its market base. Overtime, Amb. Kingsley Amafibe has remained one the biggest showbiz Entrepreneurs in Abuja, with a extensive influence, with regards to his feats and successes in the industry.

However, the Lifestyle Hub Model has remained a cost-effective pathway to give it's clients an all-inclusive good life, by helping them acquire their dream home, with an all-expenses-paid international vacations, exotic brand new car, family health insurance, children scholarship, career progression (advancement), physical gold ownership, massive wealth building, and just about anything that gives their prospective and potential Clients the endearingly luxurious lifestyle they crave.

https://www.abujapress.com/2021/05/popular-showbiz-entrepreneur-amb.html

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by AlexReports(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2021
Nice
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by Sebastine1994(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2021
Alex report.

Sometimes I wonder if we can make money from all these nonsense things like celebrity gossip and the rest

I wish someone will set a quiz about every footballer for me to write

1 Like

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by Sebastine1994(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2021
you are not a failure
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by Sebastine1994(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2021
Learn to beg,

learn to please people

use them to get what you want
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by Kisap11: 4:53pm On May 13, 2021
Congrats
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by brightovio007(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2021
Nice move
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On May 13, 2021
Alex and mushroom pr

2 Likes

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by Yungmil: 5:07pm On May 13, 2021
Who are these local people?

1 Like

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by bizzlemie(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2021
I see a topic on the frontpage and i'm like "This is an AlexReports" material.

I click on the topic, and VOILA, it's AlexReports or GleesMODEL.

Happens every damn time!!

1 Like

Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by StubbornGENIUS: 6:16pm On May 13, 2021
Good for him. cool
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by revived: 6:18pm On May 13, 2021
E go be
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by InvertedHammer: 7:58pm On May 13, 2021
/
CEO is the most abused acronym in Nigeria.

Every Tom and Harry is a CEO of a one man shop.

Even the so-called educated folks join illiterates to commit the blunder.

/
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 13, 2021
Alex, must you promote everyone for the coin? This particular people are confused, their mission is everything or nothing. Wetin concern Real Estate and Beauty Fair?
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by michlins(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
CEO is the most abused acronym in Nigeria.

Every Tom and Harry is a CEO of a one man shop.

Even the so-called educated folks join illiterates to commit the blunder.

/
you see that my small welding business,na me be the CEO for there grin grin grin
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by InvertedHammer: 11:06pm On May 13, 2021
michlins:
you see that my small welding business,na me be the CEO for there grin grin grin
/
LOL

/
Re: Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer by ethelnwanegbo: 1:43pm On May 14, 2021
Genevieve Nnaji’s Biggest Business Moves
It is easy to get carried away by Genevieve’s acting prowess, elegant fashion sense, prestigious awards and the wealth she’s been able to amass, but there’s a business side to this phenom that is seldom talked about. A serial entrepreneur, she has explored business opportunities in several industries; from acting to advertising, music and fashion.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/2021/05/08/genevieve-nnajis-biggest-business/

(1) (Reply)

Network Marketing Forum (discussion Section) / IWD: Wema Bank Honors 5 Women Whose Achievements Uplifted Nigeria / Moneygram UK: Money Picked Up By Someone Else!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.