Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,745 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto (27993 Views)

10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League / PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by helinues: 2:37pm On May 13, 2021
Interesting
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by teamb: 2:37pm On May 13, 2021
MrJames007:
I fan no club, but this cup should go to Chelsea. City can't carry two cups.
McGg:
Nice move Istanbul is prone to terrorist attacks

Oga stop this lie now, Istanbul is one of the most safest and beautiful city in the world.
What happened here is a pure polities it was moved because uk ban all incoming/outgoing flights from turkey due to covid19 thinking the final will be move from turkey to England.

3 Likes

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Dollarremix(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2021
Chloraseptic:
If they like let them play it on top of river Zambezi that won't stop Chelsea from toppling them
Last last na 3:0 Chelsea go collect
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by MrJames007: 2:39pm On May 13, 2021
I fan no club, but this cup should go to Chelsea. City can't carry two cups.

2 Likes

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by heyihola: 2:44pm On May 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Lobatan

The English officials wanted to bring it to England tru their cunning ways, they have bn deliberating on it since 2017, awon aladanikan jopon gbogbo wonwonyi

Wen it has already been stamped that thw euro 2020 final will be played in Wembley, they stil want another major European showpiece to be held in same Wembley as if its only Wembley that has great stadium.

We have Bernabeu, Sansiro, Amsterdam arena, dumbass arena, Nou camp, wanda metropolitano, friends arena, berlin olympiastadion, signal iduna park and all other great stadia, so why must it be Wembley always??

Awon olojukokoro.

We have Adamasingba Stadium in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by ezekings1(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2021
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Lamasta(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2021
Quality20:
I think ds is injustice done to turkey, just because UK redflagged d country for whatever reason. Uefa shd av stood its ground on Turkey or UK forgets it while bayern n psg step up

So you want the two team fans to be disenfranchised from supporting their team in the final shay

Which ever way politics is involve in the decision...
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by ezekings1(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2021
Chloraseptic:
If they like let them play it on top of river Zambezi that won't stop Chelsea from toppling them
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLDd4SlW7EY[/embed]
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by GENES11S: 2:49pm On May 13, 2021
Abalado:
God pls let Man City win,, instead for Chelsea to win,let Buhari rule Nigeria for another 16 year's pls,,,I exchange Nigeria for Chelsea,,so man City pls go and win

grin grin grin You deserved to be flogged

[img]https://media1./images/3c161bd7d6c6fba17bb3e5c5ecc8493e/tenor.gif?itemid=5196956[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Kingstanding: 2:53pm On May 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Lobatan

The English officials wanted to bring it to England tru their cunning ways, they have bn deliberating on it since 2017, awon aladanikan jopon gbogbo wonwonyi

Wen it has already been stamped that thw euro 2020 final will be played in Wembley, they stil want another major European showpiece to be held in same Wembley as if its only Wembley that has great stadium.

We have Bernabeu, Sansiro, Amsterdam arena, dumbass arena, Nou camp, wanda metropolitano, friends arena, berlin olympiastadion, signal iduna park and all other great stadia, so why must it be Wembley always??

Awon olojukokoro.
. That is British for you. Selfish set of people. The problem they created for us in Nigeria since 1914 still dey on ground we never recover from their force marriage between northern and Southern Nigeria.
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by thinkmoney(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2021
obembet:
Because Poland has waived quarantine rules for visitors with tickets, UK refused to do the same.

mynd44
It's not Poland, its Portugal
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by OlawaleBammie: 2:55pm On May 13, 2021
Kingstanding:
. That is British for you. Selfish set of people. The problem they created for us in Nigeria since 1914 still dey on ground we never recover from their force marriage between northern and Southern Nigeria.

Guy calm down na grin

At least u re one of the fruits of the marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by OlawaleBammie: 2:56pm On May 13, 2021
heyihola:

We have Adamasingba Stadium in Ibadan.

Yes, besides mokola memorial grammar school

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Jdbrasco2: 3:04pm On May 13, 2021
Turkey is on full lockdown. For health reasons, it should have been played in England. Meanwhile I don't have a dog in the fight.

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Casham: 3:05pm On May 13, 2021
heartbraker:
If them like make dem play ham for agege stadium.. Make chelsit sha no win dat cup na my problem.
sorry ehn!! Nobody dey carry cup or trophy on top Chelsea head this year. We are the champions of Europe! It's gonna be from #ChelseaBlueFA to #ChelseaBlueUCL. Then #ChelseaBluecommunityshield to ChelseaBlueSuperCup. Better go buy earplug because it's gonna be a noisy year! UP CHELSEA!! THE BLUES!

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2021
Abalado:
God pls let Man City win,, instead for Chelsea to win,let Buhari rule Nigeria for another 16 year's pls,,,I exchange Nigeria for Chelsea,,so man City pls go and win

Imagine, what else from FUTURE IS FEMALE
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Dja1(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2021
Man City owns the cup if dem like make dey go play the final for Ghana ��
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2021
Why una dy do like say wetin dy happen between Israel & Palestine na child's play.... Turkey fit chop for dere! Make we pray for peace na him matter pass
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by SouthSouth1914: 3:19pm On May 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Lobatan

Awon olojukokoro.

The criminality of these English crooks is mind boggling! Even in their write ups on BBC, you’d see their little cunning ways.. Very selfish and self centered race!

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Casham: 3:19pm On May 13, 2021
Abalado:
God for Chelsea to win this champion's leaque,let Buhari rule Nigeria for another 16 years,for Chelsea to win the championship... Amen...
bros, na die get you be that because noise go disturb you finish. UP CHELSEA! UP BLUES! We start this Saturday with the FA cup!

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Abfinest007(m): 3:25pm On May 13, 2021
shadelek:
Since both teams are from England, I see no reason why the fans should waste money traveling to Portugal to watch the final.
To avoid wastage and risk of lives, uefa should have rescheduled the match to Wembley
the conditions UEFA gave the English fa can't be achieved without putting the country at risk
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by OlawaleBammie: 3:26pm On May 13, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

The criminality of these English crooks is mind boggling! Even in their write ups on BBC, you’d see their little cunning ways.. Very selfish and self centered race!

Dont mind dem, dem and abokki are same, reason Luggard carry power give abokki
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by hardbody: 3:32pm On May 13, 2021
PheelzAlmighty:
As usual

I have nothing to say..

Me too.....

The person below me will make a lot of sense, just watch out.
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by McGg: 3:36pm On May 13, 2021
teamb:

Oga stop this lie now, Istanbul is one of the most safest and beautiful city in the world.
What happened here is a pure polities it was moved because uk ban all incoming/outgoing flights from turkey due to covid19 thinking the final will be move from turkey to England.

Whatever... Islamabad
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by RobbStark(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2021
Chelsea wanted it played in Wembley but City don't want that cos it looks like Chelsea have an edge in Wembley.

Porto is good

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Joel3(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2021
Fear done caught them.
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by mattmogan88: 3:45pm On May 13, 2021
I have nothing to say,

Let MANCHESTER CITY Win jare.

My 2nd second club after UNITED. grin
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Evii: 3:51pm On May 13, 2021
Help me out pls.

When is the finals?
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by sameks08(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2021
Porto fans will not be happy to see us (Chelsea) back to their stadium chaiii
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Nobleou(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2021
They changed it from terrorist ground for safety. Nothing more

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Pvibe007: 4:00pm On May 13, 2021
Chelsea CANNOT win that trophy no matter which venue is been chosen .
I am READY to stake 150k on MANCITY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win / Middlesborough Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 20th November 2016 / Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 0) On 13th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.