Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,734 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto (27992 Views)

10-Man FC Porto Knock-out Juventus From The Champions League / PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by kenzysmith: 4:08pm On May 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Lobatan

The English officials wanted to bring it to England tru their cunning ways, they have bn deliberating on it since 2017, awon aladanikan jopon gbogbo wonwonyi

Wen it has already been stamped that thw euro 2020 final will be played in Wembley, they stil want another major European showpiece to be held in same Wembley as if its only Wembley that has great stadium.

We have Bernabeu, Sansiro, Amsterdam arena, dumbass arena, Nou camp, wanda metropolitano, friends arena, berlin olympiastadion, signal iduna park and all other great stadia, so why must it be Wembley always?? We have ? Shame no suppose catch why u no call akwa ibom who is the real olorinbrukun here

Awon olojukokoro.

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Binturong: 4:28pm On May 13, 2021
GENES11S:

grin grin grin You deserved to be flogged

[img]https://media1./images/3c161bd7d6c6fba17bb3e5c5ecc8493e/tenor.gif?itemid=5196956[/img]
GENES11S:

grin grin grin You deserved to be flogged

[img]https://media1./images/3c161bd7d6c6fba17bb3e5c5ecc8493e/tenor.gif?itemid=5196956[/img]
Stop cursing yourself, these are self inflicting curses, na you wan play the match, repent
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Abidekaluminium: 4:33pm On May 13, 2021
Men can't do without sport.

Contact us for all Aluminum Works. A trial will convince.
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Abidekaluminium: 4:35pm On May 13, 2021

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Zhongkui: 4:56pm On May 13, 2021
Make this world end abeg
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Marpol2021(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2021
God abeg no answer this guy prayer please
Abalado:
God pls let Man City win,, instead for Chelsea to win,let Buhari rule Nigeria for another 16 year's pls,,,I exchange Nigeria for Chelsea,,so man City pls go and win

1 Like

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Kingstanding: 5:28pm On May 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Guy calm down na grin

At least u re one of the fruits of the marriage grin
. I'm not. I'm an American by birth.
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by GENES11S: 6:07pm On May 13, 2021
Binturong:

Stop cursing yourself, these are self inflicting curses, na you wan play the match, repent

Baba calm down, i'm just being sacastic. I am neither a Chelsea nor Man City fan.

Good luck to your team. Hopefully they will make you happy.
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 13, 2021
omenekennedy:
God is great. It might not look well today but check out for tomorrow. Just believe!
Thanks for this
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by sapientia(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2021
with what is happening in Israel
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Puhrs: 6:54pm On May 13, 2021
Ok
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by JBoss25(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2021
mattmogan88:
I have nothing to say,

Let MANCHESTER CITY Win jare.

My 2nd second club after UNITED. grin
You should be ashamed of yourself for calling yourself a United fan, you're praying for your noisy neighbors to win a trophy, why not support Chelsea? yes their fans can cause noise pollution but they aren't our fiercest rivals like City.
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by emmyrate1(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2021
Abalado:
God for Chelsea to win this champion's leaque,let Buhari rule Nigeria for another 16 years,for Chelsea to win the championship... Amen...
you said the same thing against real Madrid. Are u not tired of praying evil thst always backfire yo u
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Elijahnonso1(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2021
From the moon to the STAR. CHELSEA Holds way. Up Chelsea.

Porto is BLUE

Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by mattmogan88: 10:32pm On May 13, 2021
JBoss25:
You should be ashamed of yourself for calling yourself a United fan, you're praying for your noisy neighbors to win a trophy, why not support Chelsea? yes their fans can cause noise pollution but they aren't our fiercest rivals like City.

Ashamed Why should I , abi i shit 4 my clothes cheesy
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by pacespot(m): 3:18am On May 14, 2021
This is due to ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine, we are all know how the turkey supports Palestinians
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by placeofallure(f): 4:37am On May 14, 2021
Chloraseptic:
If they like let them play it on top of river Zambezi that won't stop Chelsea from toppling them

The day belongs to City. I like that Arsenal downed your confidence a bit. I repeat, that day doesn't belong to Tuchel, it is Guardiola's grin
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Nobody: 8:32am On May 14, 2021
Abalado:
God pls let Man City win,, instead for Chelsea to win,let Buhari rule Nigeria for another 16 year's pls,,,I exchange Nigeria for Chelsea,,so man City pls go and win

You can pray that prayer over your life, why include 200 million Nigerians? Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: The Champions League Final Moved From Istanbul To Porto by Casham: 2:06pm On May 31, 2021
Dollarremix:
Last last na 3:0 Chelsea go collect grin grin grin
You say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Sacks Oliver Kahn Immediately After Bundesliga Win / Middlesborough Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 20th November 2016 / Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 0) On 13th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.