Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Truth About The Fight Between Omotola & Genevieve Has Been Revealed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Truth About The Fight Between Omotola & Genevieve Has Been Revealed. (698 Views)

“I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s / What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? / Actress Nduka Ogechi Faustina Vows To Beat Omotola, Genevieve In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About The Fight Between Omotola & Genevieve Has Been Revealed. by veroupdate(f): 1:21pm On May 13, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

After so many years the truth about the fight between Omotola & Genevieve has been revealed.

The vendetta between the two Nollywood Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, and Genevieve Nanji is one that would be passed from one generation to another. But the interesting thing is that both of them will always deny such reports of being at loggerheads. Even sometimes in the past, they employed elaborate media camouflage to hide the fact that they are perhaps, Nollywood's biggest rivals since Clarion Chukwura and Barbara Soky battled themselves during Zeb Ejiro's Ripples years back.

Watch full video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2IQQzCO-VE

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable As Nigerian Man Creates Animals Using Condemned Tyres / Bbnaija Queen Gifts Wheelchair To Cripple As She Meets With Her Twin / “I Am Looking For A Man Who Can Cook And Clean 24/7” – Media Personality, Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.