Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate (25416 Views)

Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate / Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Lamasta(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
Wonders they say shall never end Nigeria giving advice to Isreal and palestine...

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Vizbanlee(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
Misplaced priority undecided
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Biafranboys: 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
The fulanis led government have no right to talk to Israel and this is why Israel should openly support biafra because we are pro Israel we all know the people in the North are all anti srael and pro hamas
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Masterkernel1: 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
May Allah turn Muslims into his religion with beautiful turning.
May He destroy all enemies of Islam

He's already destroying the ones that needs to be destroyed in Yemen, Syria, Northern Zoo.

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Peters95: 2:58pm On May 13, 2021
Kettle calling pot ''black'' shame on this shameless Buffon and vegetables in the presidency. Look at those preaching peace. Thunder will soon locate you

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by richmond500: 2:58pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You're just clueless. But don't take it personal because of the likes.
don't worry, I never cared about likes to begin with

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by CHOPUP411(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2021
This news must be a mistake
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Zygosis: 2:58pm On May 13, 2021
colizee:

All you know is destruction.
May Allah destroy Zionist and all it supporter
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by fashrola(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2021
laidima88:

Coward
Why won't u see ur self as slaves, for ur info Isreal can't extinct Nigeria in conflict, we've got the man power

You dey read at all .... Tell me Current Technology Nigerian Military has to combat airstrikes from enemies? Common UGM Una no fit fight

Which kind yeye Manpower? Abi na Mr. Alabidi Manpower for Sex?

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by colizee(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2021
Even Nigerian government dey chase clout.

Useless government

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Hashabiah: 3:00pm On May 13, 2021
richmond500:
don't worry, I never cared about likes to begin with
You can continue in denial ; na you sabi.

Now stay the f**k off my mentions

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by learnedman(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2021
Hypocrite federal government remove the stone from your eyes before u remove the dust from another person's eye

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by reiddecuti: 3:00pm On May 13, 2021
I've never seen a government so daft and insane like this government.

Seriously, SENSE is too far from them and they don't care.

Who takes 'em serious when their citizens don't.

I believe they're talking 4 the sake of talking.

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 13, 2021
You never finish the war for your backyard yet you dey pokenose angry

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Zygosis: 3:01pm On May 13, 2021
Masterkernel1:

He's already destroying the ones that needs to be destroyed in Yemen, Syria, Northern Zoo.
Tide will turn, Hunter will be hunted, And Zionist wages will be paid in full.
I pray Allah make me watch
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Peters95: 3:01pm On May 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You've no answer for Boko Haram terrorists killing your citizens for fun...

You have no answers for bandits kidnapping and killing students and worshippers even when ransom are been paid.

You have no answers for the marauding Fulani herdsmen destroying people's lives...

But here you are like a full blown hypocrite meddling in other nations affairs.

What a useless Buhari-led administration.

They forgot the wood in their eyes, and want to remove the speck from another person's eye. Shame shame shame...........shame!!!!!

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by ejiaro: 3:02pm On May 13, 2021
The ministry (minister)does he even know what is happening in Nigeria,why not issue a statement about what is happening in your country ,or may be proffer solutions to it,all this incompetence should stop asap,you will know that this people lack the zeal,the moral to do this job,it just too big for them, don't worry 2023 is around the corner,na ona be our plan B, nonsense

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by richmond500: 3:02pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
You can continue in denial ; na you sabi.

Now stay the f**k off my mentions
I never still cared about likes, I have more than 50k likes and about 4000 that I haven't viewed.

I am not a like hunter like u

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by MosheDayan: 3:02pm On May 13, 2021
May God bless Israel and may he destroy their enemies. smiley

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by colizee(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

May Allah destroy Zionist and all it supporter

Baba your 'Allah' can't do me nothing, I have a supreme God wey him no fit try, his name is JEHOVAH.

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Pymetrics: 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
Allah aid the people of Palestine. I have no other power except to say prayers for them and to let the world know the oppression of Israeli.

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
And what are you if you pray for others to be destroyed because they didn't practice your religion.

Then what devil do you still pray again?.

What are the attributes of the devil you pray against BTW.

Religion is a devilish occult, device by evil and tyranical entities to deceive the gullibles and afflict the weak.

evil attracts evil, only evil men strive in religion, while those who are naive continue to wallow in ignorance, self deceit and unending frustration.

d.sailor
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Hashabiah: 3:04pm On May 13, 2021
richmond500:
I never still cared about likes, I have more than 50k likes and about 4000 that I haven't viewed.

I am not a like hunter like u
So why are you disturbing me with your stupidity? Can't you see I'm not interested in exchanging banter with you...

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by VanDerWaalforces: 3:04pm On May 13, 2021
Which Nigeria Please?
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Masterkernel1: 3:04pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:

Tide will turn, Hunter will be hunted, And Zionist wages will be paid in full.
I pray Allah make me watch

The more you pray the more they will skin those terrorists alive. If you aren't cool with that join them. You think they're in Nigeria?

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Trueteller0147: 3:05pm On May 13, 2021
Wonder shall never end. Giant of Africa is speaking. You better listen or we bomb you

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by VicM6: 3:07pm On May 13, 2021
Zygosis:
islam wey Israel don crush finish so.

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by Killermamba: 3:08pm On May 13, 2021
lalasticlala:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja
PRESS RELEASE
MFA /PR/2021/18

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ON THE DEVELOPMENTS IN ISRAEL. AND PALESTINE

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to state that the Federal Government of Nigeria is watching with great concern, the unfolding developments in Israel and the State of Palestine and urges both parties to see reason and de-escalate the hostilities.

The Nigerian Government further urges the two parties to remain committed to the two-state solution and, in the meantime, guarantee the rights of all citizens to live in peace and dignity.

Signed
Ferdinand Nwonye
Spokesperson
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Thursday, 13 May 2021.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaMFA/status/1392803820602892289?s=19

Mumu dey advise Einstein, a lunatic advising his psychiatrist. Irony of life
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by richmond500: 3:08pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
So why are you disturbing me with your stupidity? Can't you see I'm not interested in exchanging banter with you...
I just need u to have sense, even if u have to steal one from a warehouse
Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2021
Thunder fire the person who wrote that nonsense sad sad

Re: Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate by adebwalex(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2021
lalasticlala:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja
PRESS RELEASE
MFA /PR/2021/18

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ON THE DEVELOPMENTS IN ISRAEL. AND PALESTINE

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to state that the Federal Government of Nigeria is watching with great concern, the unfolding developments in Israel and the State of Palestine and urges both parties to see reason and de-escalate the hostilities.

The Nigerian Government further urges the two parties to remain committed to the two-state solution and, in the meantime, guarantee the rights of all citizens to live in peace and dignity.

Signed
Ferdinand Nwonye
Spokesperson
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Thursday, 13 May 2021.

https://twitter.com/NigeriaMFA/status/1392803820602892289?s=19

Very funny, You have not spoken to the Fulani and terrorist entry into the west and south to kindnap and kill innocent citizen. They have the right of free movement but they don't have right to start causing distruction in the south, east and west. Solve your internal problem first before pocknossing into others country affairs...

Garissa University College In Kenya Attacked By Gunmen (photo) / German Machete Attack: Syrian Refugee Kills Woman & Injures Two Others / Huawei In Preparation To Lay Off Hundreds Of US Workers (photos)