Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) (50344 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 11:51am On May 14, 2021
pfadom:

3. That she could have undergone rape for upwards of 3 times suggest there is something she never learner from experience.
Another rape apologist spotted

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by wessey(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2021
What's wrong with you this woman.you are not the judge and moreover, princess Will be charge for alleged aiding of crime for good seven years.Tell her to represent her statements with the IPO before proper court preceding.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by olalat(m): 11:55am On May 14, 2021
Mayng01:
I think Yomi needs to lay low for a while on being on Baba ijesa side, & cut off all mode of communication between himself and that bitch before being labeled as a pedophile
But he sounds more logical and intelligent thsn that agbero woman who talks anyhow nah. Yomi knows his onion and he's more refined than her. I love his sense of judgement.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Dja1(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2021
All I can see here is Ojo want Yomi to fvk her.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Teaser4(m): 12:11pm On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:

Your grandma
your great-grandpa
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Omoh.
I can understand iyabo's stance. She's been raped and sexually assaulted so she knows how it feels.

Yomi is just a rape apologist and a bitch ass. First he said there's no evidence that baba ijesha raped or assaulted the girl. Video came out, he change mouth.
He and baba ijesha go way back, they're tight friends and in this case, he's tryna help his friend no matter the consequences.

Now, the two of them have turned it into a clout session, it has become a media trial.

When the judicial council resumes,(if not for the shithole country we are, why would the judicial council go on strike in the first place?)
I wish him fair judgement (castration maybe) May all erring parties pay dearly.

This can't be united states, he would have been fried and burned. Waiting for his ass to be devoured by some yansh loving inmates in the penitentiary.

Na Desmond elliot cause all these rubbish Shaa. undecided

Guess you didn’t read the chats. Just glanced through and then conclusion
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 12:14pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
your great-grandpa
Your great grandma
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 12:15pm On May 14, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Guess you didn’t read the chats. Just glanced through and then conclusion
undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2021
Pathokpo:

It's because of people like you that this country is the way it is today. Even with the video evidence you still want to twist the truth. What is wrong is wrong (whether there was penetrative sex or not, child molestation is child molestation). Ijesha is a threat to the security of minors so, he deserve to be in jail. Anyone supporting needs to be observed very closely.

Read the chats very well, and try to understand the logical write up he wrote and the emotional words she wrote. She also said another person molested her, Princess could be charged for negligence if it was America.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Qatar2022: 12:16pm On May 14, 2021
[right][/right]
dgang:
genius... yeah they should let him go on bail mudafuka. I wonder why nigerians idiots reason like simple animals.
You that's not idiot and reason well, it's court that will grant him bail , ewu

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Teaser4(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:

Your great grandma
your greatgreatgrandpa
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:18pm On May 14, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
The man Fabiyi abi na Lesbian his name be wey dey defend Baba Ijesha abi na Mama Akure be his name self...

If na him small daughter this man come dey handle her breasts and fingering her for his own house how he go take am. I can bet you he will demand for his head.

Maybe na the same thing he dey do that's why he dey defend him friend.

Yerowber and Tortor

Try to read and understand, no where he supported the crime, no where, try to read, most Nigeria need to cultivate the habit of digging deep to research and reading, if they do, buhari won’t be our president.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by cutedharmee: 12:24pm On May 14, 2021
No one is saying Baba Ijesha shouldn't be punished but the commisioner of police said it himself that the offense he committed is bailable... so why then are they still keeping him? And according to information received Princess brother has also been arrested concerning the case as he has been sleeping with the gurl in question. Why haven't Iyabo take to social media about him also

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by smogia1994(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2021
Jostoman:
look at what is coming out of your mouth.
My bro thanks that bastard above u is a fool for life

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by TolueneDc(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2021
Fabiyi just fighting for normal legal process, not all this social media critics.Even princess can be charged for child negligence.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by pfadom: 1:31pm On May 14, 2021
See what you just vomited.

Let Baba Ijesha be dealt with so severely if he's found guilty.

That Iyabo could make noise on Baba Ijesha, but couldn't help deal with the social monsters whom she could identify and probably lives with, is a great test of hypocrisy in our society.

SportsHD:

Another rape apologist spotted

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 1:33pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
your greatgreatgrandpa
your great great grandma
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Teaser4(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
your great great grandma
a whole me!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 1:35pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
a whole me!
Yep
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Teaser4(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:

Yep
Sport

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 1:38pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
Sport
haffa
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Teaser4(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
haffa
I dey boss... How ya side?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by dgang: 1:47pm On May 14, 2021
Qatar2022:
[right][/right]
You that's not idiot and reason well, it's court that will grant him bail , ewu
Haha like you are not a nigerian atulu.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 1:48pm On May 14, 2021
Teaser4:
I dey boss... How ya side?
I dey loyal boss mi.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Teaser4(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
I dey loyal boss mi.
safe boss

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Omookunnimi(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2021
Pathokpo:

It's because of people like you that this country is the way it is today. Even with the video evidence you still want to twist the truth. What is wrong is wrong (whether there was penetrative sex or not, child molestation is child molestation). Ijesha is a threat to the security of minors so, he deserve to be in jail. Anyone supporting needs to be observed very closely.

I commend Yomi for his courage. I like people like him. Even if its only him that stand for the man its OK by me. You don't just follow crowd just because they all believed the man raped the girl. What Yomi was saying is that let perfect investigation be carry out. Yomi carry go

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by ddeola: 2:31pm On May 14, 2021
Dis wan na another movie o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 14, 2021
Buhdeuce:
What is wrong with this woman?
this one sense is missing grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 3:02pm On May 14, 2021
Even from yomi fabiyi movies, he has proven to be an advocate for WHAT IS RIGHT.

Him requesting baba ijesa's bail isn't a goof, Iyabo ojo should shut her mouth
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Krigbe: 3:35pm On May 14, 2021
They are all acting their script
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Sewgon79(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2021
Pathokpo:

Oga sorry to say. Something is wrong with the woman. I am not a rape apologist and from the video i watch.

1. That girl in question doesn't look 14years to me. If you are very observant you will realise that yourself. Which means that will make her not minor.

2. It looks like the both agree i consent to have mutual understanding. The girl off Baba Ijesha shoe in preparation for their romance and it seems this there so call romance have been a long time thing.

3. I have questions, what is it in for Iyabo Ojo.

4. What is relationship between Baba Ijesha and Princess. From looks of things, It seems they are both fuckery friends and when princess discovered Baba Ijesha is screwing the so called girl. That prompt Princess to set up Baba Ijesha, with feeling of betrayer.

5. That make Princess accomplice. If she said the girl is 14 and using minor to set up a sexual predator is a punishable offence under law. That make 2 of them a jail prospect.

6. From the look of things, it seems Iyabo Ojo is taking a vengeance on Baba Ijesha probably for something he has done to Iyabo Ojo long time ago. I am aware of comedy skit Baba Ijesha make mentioned Iyabo Ojo questioning her sources of money and where she get money she use in Buying those luxury Cars and that her magnificent house.

That is my take and with what i see in the video.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Skidee: 4:27pm On May 14, 2021
Sewgon79:

Oga sorry to say. Something is wrong with the woman. I am not a rape apologist and from the video i watch.

1. That girl in question doesn't look 14years to me. If you are very observant you will realise that yourself. Which means that will make her not minor.

2. It looks like the both agree i consent to have mutual understanding. The girl off Baba Ijesha shoe in preparation for their romance and it seems this there so call romance have been a long time thing.

3. I have questions, what is it in for Iyabo Ojo.

4. What is relationship between Baba Ijesha and Princess. From looks of things, It seems they are both fuckery friends and when princess discovered Baba Ijesha is screwing the so called girl. That prompt Princess to set up Baba Ijesha, with feeling of betrayer.

5. That make Princess accomplice. If she said the girl is 14 and using minor to set up a sexual predator is a punishable offence under law. That make 2 of them a jail prospect.

6. From the look of things, it seems Iyabo Ojo is taking a vengeance on Baba Ijesha probably for something he has done to Iyabo Ojo long time ago. I am aware of comedy skit Baba Ijesha make mentioned Iyabo Ojo questioning her sources of money and where she get money she use in Buying those luxury Cars and that her magnificent house.

That is my take and with what i see in the video.

You must have been a blind man, if all the nonsense you just spewed was what you saw in the video.

And moreover, the fuckery relationship between Baba Ijesha and Princess should be no one's business because they are both adults.

And it's obvious you are a rape apologist from the nonsense you wrote up there.

If the girl was your daugher or your younger sister, would you still have sounded this silly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Man Takes Prostitute To A Hotel, Finds Out He's A Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.