Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) (50364 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Leads Protest Over Baba Ijesha’s Detention / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by sofeo(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2021
BUNCH OF FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by DoctorDree(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2021
This old fools always finding away to trend on the net and they keep getting the useless attention they seek so badly

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Offpoint1: 8:44am On May 14, 2021
Xg
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Adetayo1978(m): 8:44am On May 14, 2021
If Iyabo Ojo has got nothing to do, should wisely relax, sleep or remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2021
Baba ijesha is a pedophile he must be jailed, will you be happy for mad 40year old grown man to molest your close relatives of 10years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by neonly: 8:46am On May 14, 2021
Buhdeuce:
What is wrong with this woman?

Rubbish folks dat was I was hoping to hear

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by israelmao(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2021
Let all these child-actors go and rest,there are more vital and urgent issues.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by IYANGBALI: 8:47am On May 14, 2021
2 craze people. Fok you all!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by yemmight(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2021
That Yomi's attitude has shown that his brain is empty and Iyabo Ojo is stronger than him.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Lekan239(m): 8:50am On May 14, 2021
Mayng01:
I think Yomi needs to lay low for a while on being on Baba ijesa side, & cut off all mode of communication between himself and that bitch before being labeled as a pedophile
yes na, yomi is also a pedophile. It's common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by cosse(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Omoh.
I can understand iyabo's stance. She's been raped and sexually assaulted so she knows how it feels.

Yomi is just a rape apologist and a bitch ass. First he said there's no evidence that baba ijesha raped or assaulted the girl. Video came out, he change mouth.
He and baba ijesha go way back, they're tight friends and in this case, he's tryna help his friend no matter the consequences.

Now, the two of them have turned it into a clout session, it has become a media trial.

When the judicial council resumes,(if not for the shithole country we are, why would the judicial council go on strike in the first place?)
I wish him fair judgement (castration maybe) May all erring parties pay dearly.

This can't be united states, he would have been fried and burned. Waiting for his ass to be devoured by some yansh loving inmates in the penitentiary.

Na Desmond elliot cause all these rubbish Shaa. undecided
did u even read the write up, i doubt it cos if u did u would see the young mans stance on rape

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Avast(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2021
Buhdeuce:

She is not intelligent and not communicating.

Fabiyi should also just rest and let the law do their thing.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by SportsHD: 8:55am On May 14, 2021
cosse:

did u even read the write up, i doubt it cos if u did u would see the young mans stance on rape
What the ffuck are you saying?
What his is stance on rape? Baba ijesha has been pointed out for abusing the minor by the minor, y'all are trying to find a technicality.

Are you sane? Or maybe you're high on cheap weed.

Bloody rape apologist, get the ffuck off my dicck!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 8:56am On May 14, 2021
sadWe all watched the video oo.No RAPE/SEX but molestation..That alone too nah offence.Fabiyi nor support RAPIST/Ijesa ooo.Why detained Ijesa beyoy 40 hrs sad? Release him,and take him to COURT.Simple.If Ijesa runz, then he is a CRIMINAL
SportsHD:
Omoh.
I can understand iyabo's stance. She's been raped and sexually assaulted so she knows how it feels.

Yomi is just a rape apologist and a bitch ass. First he said there's no evidence that baba ijesha raped or assaulted the girl. Video came out, he change mouth.
He and baba ijesha go way back, they're tight friends and in this case, he's tryna help his friend no matter the consequences.

Now, the two of them have turned it into a clout session, it has become a media trial.

When the judicial council resumes,(if not for the shithole country we are, why would the judicial council go on strike in the first place?)

This can't be united states, he would have been fried and burned. Waiting for his ass to be devoured by some yansh loving inmates in the penitentiary.

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Melancholy(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2021
Yomi fabiyi, respect! What a stanchion responses coming from a well intelligent personality like you.

Iyabo ojo, wants justice to be served.

You both are driving at thesame point, only just that one calling for CAUTION, while the other demanding for QUICK one disregarding any visible loopholes.

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Okortor: 8:58am On May 14, 2021
Rape or sexual assault is an unforgivable offense and as such the whosoever caught In the act should be punished severely however I commend yomi for standing by his friend irrespective of the circumstance.

That is what they call true friend..one who can stand and die for you knowing fully well you are wrong but still stand by you.

Note: yomi never denied what his friend did but not standing by him, anyone can be in such situation doesn't mean all his friends should abandon him.

But baba ijesha must pay for his sins. I am fully in support of his detention and also he should be jailed for sexually abusing a minor, video of the sex or not.its Totally wrong.
TGIF.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by femi4: 8:59am On May 14, 2021
Buhdeuce:
Na them...Awọn apologist arriving in their convoy

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by koyyess: 8:59am On May 14, 2021
Aunty iyabo, we are solidly behind you. We say no to pedophiles, rapists and all their apologists.

Useless inventless apes.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Remember1313: 8:59am On May 14, 2021
Issokay
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Ugandatales: 8:59am On May 14, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
how can we know the contents in those voice notes now? undecided

Exactly grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Minjim: 9:00am On May 14, 2021
These two ppl should not make this about themselves

The facts are Baba Ijesha is guilty of child molestation. And it's a crime.
Allow the police to pursue that legally. Period !

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Jinjinkoku: 9:01am On May 14, 2021
All I can say is this. May God bless everyone reading this with a friend like Yomi Fabiyi.

Genuine friends like him are very scarce. When you see one,appreciate him/her. They are a specie endangered.

I stand against rape.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by UDUJ(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

I should tap play button on a screenshot photo??

Come and say it in my front! angry

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2021
Fear woman, they’re made to pull any man down
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Chris2863(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2021
igbarasdynasty:
The voice notes are too lengthy please, I just wasted my data listening to their trash grin
Lol, you played which voice note?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by cosse(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:

What the ffuck are you saying?
What his is stance on rape? Baba ijesha has been pointed out for abusing the minor by the minor, y'all are trying to find a technicality.

Are you sane? Or maybe you're high on cheap weed.

Bloody rape apologist, get the ffuck off my dicck!
okay
Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Komu1048(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Omoh.

Mr. United State. They don't use law there? Emotion pikin everywhere, burn kor burna ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Kreme(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2021
These comments are really saddening, any sane person should understand what this guy is saying, Ijesha is still an accuse and not yet found guilty in the court of law instead of detaining him longer than usual he should be charged to court and if found guilty then can he be punished... Y'all know anything about the law at all?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2021
Pathokpo:

It's because of people like you that this country is the way it is today. Even with the video evidence you still want to twist the truth. What is wrong is wrong (whether there was penetrative sex or not, child molestation is child molestation). Ijesha is a threat to the security of minors so, he deserve to be in jail. Anyone supporting needs to be observed very closely.
Mr man even the mother of the victim is letting the law take it's course because of the sensitivity of this issue,but your stupid role model only cares about taking the attention away from the real victim and blowing her damn trumpets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Teaser4(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2021
SportsHD:
Omoh.

Did he rape your mother?

Re: Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) by Komu1048(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2021
Minjim:
These two ppl should not make this about themselves

The facts are Baba Ijesha is guilty of child molestation. And it's a crime.
Allow the police to pursue that legally. Period !

It's inside your palour they made the proclamation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Takes Prostitute To A Hotel, Finds Out He's A Man (video) / Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Slay Mama Arrested For "Stealing Her Boyfriend N2M" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.