Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Understanding Pump And Dump In -crypto-currency - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Understanding Pump And Dump In -crypto-currency (228 Views)

Crypto Pump And Dump Signals / Merchants Dump POS, Inactive Terminals Hit 131,201 / Concrete, Company Mud Pump And Concrete Mixer Trucks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Pump And Dump In -crypto-currency by webtutorr: 3:02pm On May 13, 2021
Further explanation of pump, dump and resistant in cryptocurrency-business using the theory of science.

Science has it that actions and reactions are equal and opposite.
Which one of the law states that, whatsoever that goes up, must come down.
Now, I will like to explain pump, dump and resistant using push and pull on an object. Example: car
Taking a look at a packed car.
Probably it's unable to start.
Then you would like to apply a push on it to move it to some somewhere.
Alongside doing this. Energy is required. You see people while pushing a car, especially in a little upwards direction, you will discover that they always have a wage. That is, as they push and try to rest before pushing again, they put a wage for the car not to go much backwards from the point they started pushing it.
Now, you are pushing a car, as you push and rest small, before you could be able to put a wage, there will be a resultant force from the car pulling the car backwards and at that point, you will eventually drop your wage inorder for the pull back not to go much back from where you started pushing the car.
That wage you applied on the car inorder not to go much backwards is called resistant in digital trading. Your push is the pumping and the pull is the dumping.
And in digital trading, (forex, cryptocurrency etc) all of these three terms happens.
As long as there is a pump, there must be a dump. And as it's dumping, it can't get to the zero point.
There must be a point where the dump will stop and that's the resistant point.
So, it continues just like that. It pumps, it dumps.
It pumps again, dump. And just keep going like that.
That's why science says that�
Actions and reactions are opposite to each other.
So, why I'm doing this analysis is that I see people panic when a coin dump.
As if the coin will die off.
Nooo, you don't need to panic when a coin dump.
The most important thing I will advise you do is to keep your passcode and key phrase intact.
Just hold and the later results of the coin will blow somebody's mind.

By: Desmond Tutor.
Whatsapp: 08065847947
Re: Understanding Pump And Dump In -crypto-currency by Pierocash(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2021
webtutorr:
Further explanation of pump, dump and resistant in cryptocurrency-business using the theory of science.

Science has it that actions and reactions are equal and opposite.
Which one of the law states that, whatsoever that goes up, must come down.
Now, I will like to explain pump, dump and resistant using push and pull on an object. Example: car
Taking a look at a packed car.
Probably it's unable to start.
Then you would like to apply a push on it to move it to some somewhere.
Alongside doing this. Energy is required. You see people while pushing a car, especially in a little upwards direction, you will discover that they always have a wage. That is, as they push and try to rest before pushing again, they put a wage for the car not to go much backwards from the point they started pushing it.
Now, you are pushing a car, as you push and rest small, before you could be able to put a wage, there will be a resultant force from the car pulling the car backwards and at that point, you will eventually drop your wage inorder for the pull back not to go much back from where you started pushing the car.
That wage you applied on the car inorder not to go much backwards is called resistant in digital trading. Your push is the pumping and the pull is the dumping.
And in digital trading, (forex, cryptocurrency etc) all of these three terms happens.
As long as there is a pump, there must be a dump. And as it's dumping, it can't get to the zero point.
There must be a point where the dump will stop and that's the resistant point.
So, it continues just like that. It pumps, it dumps.
It pumps again, dump. And just keep going like that.
That's why science says that�
Actions and reactions are opposite to each other.
So, why I'm doing this analysis is that I see people panic when a coin dump.
As if the coin will die off.
Nooo, you don't need to panic when a coin dump.
The most important thing I will advise you do is to keep your passcode and key phrase intact.
Just hold and the later results of the coin will blow somebody's mind.

By: Desmond Tutor.
Whatsapp: 08065847947
you are right bro
Re: Understanding Pump And Dump In -crypto-currency by webtutorr: 8:57pm On May 13, 2021
Pierocash:
you are right bro

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Online Business In 9 Simple Steps / How A Customer Show Me 'Pepper' Last Month / Foreign Apple Business: Set Up An Apple Orchard Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.