Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? (1273 Views)

The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? by GarkiAccessory(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2021
Please does anyone knows the 1990s original version, title and singer of both gospel songs? i used to hear the songs in the 1990s and they were very lovely.

if you still have the cassette or phonograph disc record of the song, please let me know, thanks.

the lyrics goes like this:

Ran kai dede
Allah sarki/Yesu
Ubangiji duniya
mai cheto duniyamai kauna yan adam
Re: The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? by kilmot: 4:00pm On May 13, 2021
Ada Eboji

1 Like

Re: The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? by Racoon(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPlfRrRtZDc
Nostalgia then with this song man.It was the hit song every Sunday back then in the barracks.

1 Like

Re: The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? by GarkiAccessory(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2021
kilmot:
Ada Eboji
Thanks man
Re: The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? by Juliearth(f): 5:06am On Sep 09, 2021
GarkiAccessory:
Please does anyone knows the 1990s original version, title and singer of both gospel songs? i used to hear the songs in the 1990s and they were very lovely.

if you still have the cassette or phonograph disc record of the song, please let me know, thanks.

the lyrics goes like this:

Ran kai dede
Allah sarki/Yesu
Ubangiji duniya
mai cheto duniyamai kauna yan adam

I cannot share links here, but go on tubidy and type in the title of the song. I just saw it there, though not by the original author.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Thinks Nnamdi Kanu Played Into The Hands Of The FG / Oduduwa Republic Protesters Who Couldn't Disappear Arrested At Ojota / Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.