Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S (1300 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Buratai Reduced Army To Fulani-Hausa Muslims Caucus - Intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Ladumaa: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2021
shocked

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by nairalandankrah: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Welldone Slave, Keep empowering bandits to kill your people

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
Has he ever done that to the people of Oyo

These people and eye service ehn undecided

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by complexBoss12: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Instead of doing research to counter Reno Omokri claim that it was black coward Jews that built the brutal wall of Bini. You're here pokenosing. Have you heard "it's what the owner of money want he will do with the money".

Obi Cubana bought Cows from Fulani, invited Abba kyari ipob slayer to his funeral, no comment but whenever you see peaceful coexistence, it's when your bigotry and hatred hit its peak!

Yes Alaafin empowered them so what? It's not your region or state, so keep off!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Has he ever done that to the people of Oyo

These people and eye service ehn undecided

I swear you guys are something else, it wasn't only Hausa and Fulani that were there, your tribes were there too. Igbos troop out to collect their empowerment, Yorubas too were present but because OP mischief he omitted them.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
nairalandankrah:

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by sofeo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
OK.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Siwisheswereesh: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
It looks like his children's constituency projects... embarassed
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by BSsniffer: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
We ibadan people really don't have issues with anyone either fulani or hausa.....the problem starts when you come to our lands and commit crimes and disrespect our lands. Anyways kudos to the alaafin.

4 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by 143WaZoBia: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
SlyDev:

Thanks for sharing more photos.
Last last the rest of Nigeria will learn how to be human from Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by esnbrutality: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
STOP LYING HABA!!

WHY THE USELESS COLORATION AND ATTACHMENT OF IGBO PEOPLE IN THE WHO SETUP??

DO YOU WANT THE REAL PICTURES??...THE INTERNET DOESNT LIE OR FORGET ...HABA..

WHERE DID HE GIVE IGBO MONEY AND MOREOVER YOUR EDITING SUCKS... ..

SlyDev:

I swear you guys are something else, it wasn't only Hausa and Fulani that were there, your tribes were there too. Igbos troop out to collect their empowerment, Yorubas too were present but because OP mischief he omitted them.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Thanks for sharing more photos.
Last last the rest of Nigeria will learn how to be human from Yoruba.

Others are improving but some tribes can never learn. They are not religious, lack manners, hate others and insult everyone. Nonetheless some of them are good.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
STOP LYING HABA!!

WHERE DID HE GIVE IGBO MONEY ..

Your shame dey shame me
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by esnbrutality: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2021
You have No honour...you just posted a topic..because you where called out you quickly posted an edited pic to make it seem that IGBOs where involved.

I ask, why didn't the Alaffin give donations to IJAW PEOPLE, NUPE PEOPLE, KANURI PEOPLE??

STOP ALL THIS UNA WAYO REASONING ..ITS BULL.

SlyDev:

Your shame dey shame me

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by epondudu: 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
STOP LYING HABA!!

WHERE DID HE GIVE IGBO MONEY AND MOREOVER YOUR EDITING SUCKS....

Nyamiri collecting his share from Alaafin.
Igboho never called Nigeria a zoo but your people are here receiving...see the man flat head.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by esnbrutality: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
afmed...you are a weak zombie...upgrade!!

epondudu:

Nyamiri collecting his share from Alaafin.
Igboho never called Nigeria a zoo but your people are here receiving...see the man flat head.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by 143WaZoBia: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2021
SlyDev:

Others are improving but some tribes can never learn. They are not religious, lack manners, hate others and insult everyone. Nonetheless some of them are good.

I can’t imagine me grouping people but some of these people can bring out the beast in a Pope.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by 143WaZoBia: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
STOP LYING HABA!!

WHERE DID HE GIVE IGBO MONEY AND MOREOVER YOUR EDITING SUCKS... ..

I don’t think some of you are igbo. How can you bring so much hate for your people?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by BlowYourMind: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
nairalandankrah:
You mean okorocha or Abia state governor, hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by esnbrutality: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
NOW I DON CATCH YOU....

SHOW THE LINK OF THE EVENT ..EVEN ON FACEBOOK MAKE I SHAME YOUR LINEAGE...

SEE AS UNA DEY LIE...UNA NO DEY SHAME SEF??

I LOVE IGBO PEOPLE AND EVEN IPOB...BUT I DISLIKE CLOUT CHASING SIMPLETONS...

WHO YOUR LOVE EPP??

STOP IT ...IT SUCKS!!
angry angry

143WaZoBia:

I don’t think some of you are igbo. How can you bring so much hate for your people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by NengiWIDEtoto: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
Commendable
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
You have No honour...you just posted a topic..because you where called out you quickly posted an edited pic to make it seem that IGBOs where involved.

I ask, why didn't the Alaffin give donations to IJAW PEOPLE, NUPE PEOPLE, KANURI PEOPLE??

STOP ALL THIS UNA WAYO REASONING ..ITS BULL.

Check the op past post and you will see he's your brother, the behaviour you accused me of can only be found among your people. I needed to clear things out fast and show people your true color.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by 143WaZoBia: 2:36am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
NOW I DON CATCH YOU....

WHO YOUR LOVE EPP??

STOP IT ...IT SUCKS!!
angry angry

Really I doubt if someone of you are igbos. You are bringing hate to your people. Thread wisely.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Philipponzaghi: 2:43am On Jul 25, 2021
esnbrutality:
NOW I DON CATCH YOU....

WHO YOUR LOVE EPP??

STOP IT ...IT SUCKS!!
angry angry

Ogbeni this is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/317108578416220/posts/3998881240238917/?d=n

While your Ibo kinsmen are in Oyo Alaafin taking donations, you are here on Nairaland wasting your unprecious time.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2021
SlyDev:

troop out to collect their empowerment, Yorubas too were present but because OP mischief he omitted them.
How did you know about the mischief Are you the OP

Why the mischief Next time add the whole pishure!

If the oba of Oyo included everyone then it's the right thing to do

Every tribe needs to be carried along! That's what we call unity!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by esnbrutality: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2021
EDITED PAGE...SHAME ON YOU...
SEE HOW DESPERATE YOU SKUNKS ARE.... angry

Philipponzaghi:

Ogbeni this is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/317108578416220/posts/3998881240238917/?d=n

While your Ibo kinsmen are in Oyo Alaafin taking donations, you are here on Nairaland wasting your unprecious time.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by omowolewa: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2021
To start buying lands and start their killing and kidnapping business
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by AntiBMC(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2021
What is going on in the head of these people who call themselves southern leaders? SMH. This as$licking is very repulsive. Tueh!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Is04970: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2021
SlyDev:
Instead of doing research to counter Reno Omokri claim that it was black coward Jews that built the brutal wall of Bini. You're here pokenosing. Have you heard "it's what the owner of money want he will do with the money".

Obi Cubana bought Cows from Fulani, invited Abba kyari ipob slayer to his funeral, no comment but whenever you see peaceful coexistence, it's when your bigotry and hatred hit its peak!

Yes Alaafin empowered them so what? It's not your region or state, so keep off!
Thanks for your response. They're shameless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

How did you know about the mischief Are you the OP

Why the mischief Next time add the whole pishure!

If the oba of Oyo included everyone then it's the right thing to do

Every tribe needs to be carried along! That's what we call unity!

See shifting of post lmao. Thank God I know baba account, the poster would have done unimaginable damage to Yoruba people. I had to pull out the rest of the picture. You, OP and every one of your tribe that commented above are hypocrite!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Doles Out Millions In Cash To Fulani & Hausa Communities In Oyo S by Blackfire(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2021
Our boy doing us proud...

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Becomes Northern Party If South Is Denied 2023 Presidency, Okorocha / JUST IN: Secondus Loses Bid To Stop PDP Convention At Appeal Court / Asari Dokubo Rubbishes Governor Wike's Presidential Aspiration | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.