Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram (12669 Views)

Army Debunks Reports Of Meetings At Aso Villa Over Suspicions Of A Coup Plot / NNPCL Blames Long Queues, Fuel Scarcity On Distribution Issues / Boko Haram Distributes Ramadan Packages, Cash To Borno, Yobe Residents (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by lastempero: 5:16pm On May 13, 2021
Useless bunch of petty army.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by avrilwisedata: 5:16pm On May 13, 2021
Lol
So the Nigerian Army now speaks for Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by effort1: 5:23pm On May 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Sahara Reporters= FAKE NEWS

The evil you defend will consume you

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2021
KingZaddy:

Boko Haram distributed package?
Abeg whoever cast that news no sabi lie...

Everyone fears Boko and they know it, except they shared the package amongst themselves...

By the way, the government is deliberately living Boko Haram alive because all it takes to end Boko Haram is just one or two air strikes in their base...

Go and watch the video clip when boko boys released some dapchi girls and see how the indigenes were cheering and hailing them, then come back and edit your comment about everyone fearing Bokoharam.
NA are the ones lying here, but one day, water go pass garri and these boko guys might have conquered more territories than we can imagine and even bringing the fight to our door steps

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by Ntipia: 5:26pm On May 13, 2021
So the video we watched Boko Haram sharing money Etc was doctored or nursed
Army Ndi Ara.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by Luigi02(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2021
I've known the Na to always tell lies but this time I'll Stan by em. How will boko haram that's killing people decide to share food for the same people? Perhaps maybe Sahara reports or ehstever they're called should disclose the said community abi e nor get name? Since their reporters investigated by themselves before posting, they should be aware of the name of the community or village. undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by Martini101(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2021
No news from this Government should be believed, as It is their stock in trade to outrightly and shamelessly deny obvious truth, while graciously peddling and propagating lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2021
nigeria army lied too much oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by plaindealer: 5:39pm On May 13, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Story for the what??

They said One picture is worth more than a thousand words.

Below we have 4 pictures.

The pictures are not any kind of proof that your terrorist friends were sharing anything.,

These terrorist supporters and SR aka Boko Haram News Network (SR/BHNN)
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by nerd004: 5:42pm On May 13, 2021
The Nigerian Army is really trying,,, truly they are overstretch,,, imagine fighting a physical battle in all 6 geopolitical zones of the nation and also fighting media propaganda & fake news....

God bless every geniue soldier fighting for this nation
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by nerd004: 5:43pm On May 13, 2021
I have noticed that truly Sahara Reporters has nothing good to say about the Nigerian State,,,so this days I don't take them seriously
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by limeta(f): 5:44pm On May 13, 2021
They still lie even when they know boko will be releasing a video soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by DuduParaPara: 5:44pm On May 13, 2021
plaindealer:

The pictures are not any kind of proof that your terrorist friends were sharing anything.,

These terrorist supporters and SR aka Boko Haram News Network (SR/BHNN)

Look at this okoko.

You think I an a terrorists sympathizer like you.??

Your terrorists colleagues subjected people to hunger and then started sharing grains to make you people have soft spot for terrorism.

Thank God for Israeli forces (IDF) dealing serious blows to your likes

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by Blackdisciple(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
Sure I was waiting for this day.

The pics that went all over social media was not taken in Nigeria.

HDQTRS should keep on deceiving themselves
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by seyiskye2002(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
Omo this army of people matter tire me
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by Dimejimichael(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2021
Wahala just be like Desmond Elliot..

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by BbqTormentor: 6:02pm On May 13, 2021
Jaydot01:
Nigeria army and lie mohammed are like 5&6
lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2021
Luigi02:
I've known the Na to always tell lies but this time I'll Stan by em. How will boko haram that's killing people decide to share food for the same people? Perhaps maybe Sahara reports or ehstever they're called should disclose the said community abi e nor get name? Since their reporters investigated by themselves before posting, they should be aware of the name of the community or village. undecided

Oga BH do it wella.

I stay here in Borno
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2021
Koryc:

But when they report that you recover territories its not unfounded.
This is the same army that bombed idp camps, bombed their own foot soliders and you still expect us to listen to your watery reports.
To them, OBJECTIVITY means lookaway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by stanliwise(m): 6:27pm On May 13, 2021
morikee:
I knew na Fake News since from the beginning.
How can dey operate freely in Yobe ask yourself this question.
They currently control about 32 communities. Make you dey calm down
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by pepericozi: 6:36pm On May 13, 2021
I trust. That's what I expect from my noble army.

I know that you are lying. But continue.

angry
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by Drosonogasta(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2021
Another terrorist sympathizer who has copied the footsteps of his predecessor. Your tenure wont be long as that of buratai as 2023 is fast approaching.
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by Basher8583: 7:35pm On May 13, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Are these guys seriously denying what was very clear??

I can't believe how low they've become

I dont get it. Are you a benefactor?
Did you collect any of the donations from boko haram?
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by VIkKTOH(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2021
They should stop trying to debunk everything Nigerians will believe what they want to believe.... everytime so so debunking.......mtcheww abeg make Dem shift
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by plaindealer: 8:02pm On May 13, 2021
DuduParaPara:

Look at this okoko.

You think I an a terrorists sympathizer like you.??

Your terrorists colleagues subjected people to hunger and then started sharing grains to make you people have soft spot for terrorism.

Thank God for Israeli forces (IDF) dealing serious blows to your likes

lol @ ipob terrorists with their Boko Haram terrorist collaboration mentality.

What is your terrorist-supporting and collaboration activities in Nigeria got to do with your terrorist friends in Israel.?

This ipob can not even string together simple English words. You might want to go back to elementary school..

Boko Haram propaganda and public relations foot soldiers.
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by Owodiran1(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2021
Haaaaaa
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by LoudLord(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2021
Iya yin

Something wey we see with our korokoro eyes...Awón oniro oshii
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by stieyven(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2021
fohiss:
I knew it ..it was photoshop grin grin grin grin

Useless government as usual ...is there anything good in this illiterate government... Absolutely NO..

1..the best Lies....... E dey dis government
2..The best molester... E dey dis government
3..Terrorist.... E dey dis government
4..Cows .... E dey dis government
5..Dundi .... E dey government
6..Prefer cows more dan human... E dey too
7..Oppression... E full dis government
8..No certificate... E full dis government
9..Killing of innocent citizen... E full dis government.. e.t.c. TH LIST IS ENDLESS

Nothing good will ever comes out from this clown government

Now I know why JESUS WEPT...
This is not the reason Jesus wept. Read John 11 and gain understanding. Stop misquoting the scriptures, lest you be guilty of blasphemy.
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On May 13, 2021
How do we believe the army that has continually changed the their story, position and accounts of events on serious matters? Just how?
Re: Nigerian Army Debunks Report On Distribution Of Ramadan Packages By Boko Haram by tito44: 10:24pm On May 13, 2021
Luigi02:

Oga u better keep mute if u have nothing to say. Boko Haram are not invincible. The villagers know them. In some places, they act as the govt. They collect taxes, have courts and even provide social services. Same system of govt ISIS put up in the middle east. They always wanted the people to see them as the govt and the authority. They do this where the real govt have little or no presence. Some of their police even go about reminding traders and villagers to leave whatever they re doing and go to mosque to pray whenever it is time for that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Mbazulike Receives Maduka, Endorses His Anambra Governorship Ambition / Court Extends Order Stopping PDP From Suspending, Expelling Wike To March 6 / Mysterious Links Between Igbo And Japanese Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.