Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Strange Illness Worrying My Sister - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Illness Worrying My Sister (347 Views)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / How To Train Your Brain To Stop Worrying ! / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Illness Worrying My Sister by Emibolt: 5:40pm On May 13, 2021
Please someone should help me confirm what this is. My sister has been shedding tears uncontrollably since Sunday. We thought it was just mere headache accompanied by catarrh. Check it out please.

Re: Strange Illness Worrying My Sister by Hashabiah: 5:41pm On May 13, 2021
Take her to a hospital and stop endangering her life
Re: Strange Illness Worrying My Sister by SportsHD: 5:42pm On May 13, 2021
Something wrong with her tear duct. Take her to a hospital asap.
Re: Strange Illness Worrying My Sister by Jupoc: 5:50pm On May 13, 2021
Stop endangering her life. There are Government hospitals for goodness sakes
Re: Strange Illness Worrying My Sister by SugarCake: 7:38pm On May 13, 2021
She obviously needs an optician and P.S it's not strange,just take her to see an "eye doctor"
Re: Strange Illness Worrying My Sister by bummyla(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
I just discovered my niece suffers from that, I do too and my Mum said I got it from her, even though I have not seen tears coming out from her eyes. My sister is taking her daughter to the hospital, I wouldn't do anything about mine, It happens my ministry. As a leader when people start telling your their problems and challenges and tears start zooming down your eyes, it helps! Hahhahahahahhaha.

(1) (Reply)

Vaccine Deserts: Some Countries Have No COVID-19 Jabs At All / Covid 19 Is Killing People In Nigeria. Wear A Face Mask (photos) / Z-tox - This Is The BEST Way To Maintain A Healthy Weight For The Long Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.